48,53,58 - Dennis Hauger (NSFW)

Requested by catname7

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife jadnhossler925

48: "You're so perfect, so beautiful." 

53: "Sit on my lap until I'm done. I promise I won't make you wait long."

58: "You're cute when you're horny."

You may have been refusing to tell your boyfriend, Dennis why you were in such high spirits, but your sudden chipperness that evening also lifted his own mood even though he had a lot of work to do in your in home office before going to his next race weekend in Imola. Meanwhile, whilst Dennis was downstairs, struggling to prevent a smile spreading across his lips, entering a daydream about you as he was finding it increasingly difficult to focus on the data which he was supposed to be analysing, you were upstairs in your shared bedroom, admiring your beauty in your full body length mirror. You may have hated that Dennis had been spending so much time working in between Saudi Arabia and Imola, but to some extend, that was why you were feeling so joyful, this being because you were currently admiring how stunning you looked in the new lingerie set which you had bought, you knowing that this would definitely be a way in which you would manage to get Dennis' attention. You took a deep breath to contain your excitement as you wrapped a thin, silky dressing gown around you, you only being able to imagine Dennis' reaction as you tiptoed downstairs, aiming for your arrival into his office to be a complete surprise. Once you had arrived in the doorway of his office, you stood there in silence for a few moments, before finally spoke up as you realised that his eyes weren't going to come away from his computer screen.

"Hey, fancy taking a litle break?" You asked hopefully, your words causing Dennis' body to jolt slightly because of how deep in concentration he was.

"I'm sorry, baby, but I'm just really bu-" Dennis began apologetically as he turned his head in your direction, but the Norwegian stopped mid sentence at the realisation that you were slowly sliding the sleeves of your dressing gown down your arms, revealing the lacy red two peice beneath it. "You didn't need to dress up for me. You're so perfect, so beautiful no matter what you're wearing."

Completely forgetting about his work, Dennis overflowed with affection at the sightt of you, beaming at you as he held his hand out for you to take. Once you had reached him, you had the very pleasent surprise of him puling you down onto his lap, how sudden this was causing you to let out a few giggles, before letting out a sigh of contentment as he wrapped his arms tightly around you for a brief moment.

"Sit on my lap until I'm done. I promise I won't make you wait long," he added warmly as he let go of you, although his arms remaining around you as he rushed to type his final few sentences.

It may have only been a few minutes which had passed, but it felt like so much longer to you and it was because of this, because of how impatient you were quickly becoming that you turned to the side on Dennis' lap, before burying your head in the crook of his neck, pressing slightly ticklish kisses to his collarbone in a successful attempt to distract him.

"You're cute when you're horny," responded Dennis flirtatiously, before removing his hands from his keyboard, deciding that he had no intentions of continuing to work as he wrapped his arms around you once more, this time it being to unclasp your bra.

Yourself and Dennis then proceeded to rush the other out of their clothes, every item of clothing being tossed onto the floor within a matter of seconds. Once you were fully undressed, Dennis didn't hesitate to barge his quickly solidifying erection through your folds and into your entrance, the immediately intensity of the pleasure causing you to let out a gasp of surprise, before you were able to suppress your first angelic whimper of his name. Due to the image of you in your lingerie which refused to leave his mind, Dennis' thrusts were rough and powerful right from the start, barely any time passing before Dennis felt as though he must surely be fully erect due to how he was stretching your walls. Your loudening cries of his name were soon echoing around your office as you wrapped your arms tightly around the back of his neck, being desperate for something to cling onto and as you did, you lowered your head into the crook of his neck. Your lips were pressed against the Norwegian's tender skin much more forcefully this time because you were trying to keep your sounds inside due to how you were becoming conscious about your neighbours being able to hear. The sight and sound of you struggling to be able to keep yourself together was causing Dennis' heart to pummel against his chest as he felt as though this was going to be unintentionally one of your quickest rounds yet. The speed of Dennis' movements caused the rolling of your hips to become just as vigorous, your pace almost matching Dennis', but just being slightly slower. That was until has hands made their way down to your waist, clawing into it as he helped you to move your hips to be able to keep up with him. Due to the intensity of the pleasure, your speed was soon matching Dennis' and once it was, he let go of your waist, moving his hands even lower and cupping one of your bottom cheeks in each of his hands to be able to provide you with some additional pleasure. The aggressive pinching movements of his fingers around your sensitive skin made you race towards your orgasm, a tight knot rapidly building in your stomach, before it suddenly snapped just a couple of minutes later, yourself and Dennis both falling over the edge at the same time as some of the most heavenly waves of pleasure which you had ever experienced began to shoot throughout your entire body.

Dennis held you close to him as you both gasped for breath, his eyes overflowing with affection as he gazed down at you, watching you recover as you snuggled your head into his chest. Once you had, he filled your ears with sweet nothings as your eyes became heavy and he may have intended to get some more work done afterwards, but whilst he was watching you sleeping contently in his loving embrace, he was finding it impossible to take his eyes off you.