118 - Olli Caldwell

Requested by archivebooks

Taglist
archivebooks

118: "Stop! That tickles!"

During the 2021 season, there was almost nothing which your boyfriend, Olli loved doing more than being able to race in his Prema in an attempt to score wins and podiums in F3, however, ever since you came to Prema to do work experience as an engineering student towards the start of the season, he began to love the on track side of race weekends almost as much as he loved being on it. The two of you had gotten really close really quickly and you didn't hesitate when he asked you out a couple of months after you had met. To this day, the two of you had still never told the world about your relationship because you agreed that it was important for you to focus on your studies and your future career in order to be the F1 engineer which you had always dreamed of, rather than needing to cope with a large amount of media attention.

It was because of this, that you were currently powering towards Olli's motorhome, looking over your shoulders every few seconds to make sure that no one realised where you were heading. you risking this because you wanted nothing more than to be able to spend some alone time together after Olli had an amazing day out on track.

"I'm so glad you're still in here! How long until you need to go to your intervie-" You began to ask urgently once you had entered to see that he was sitting on his sofa.

However, before you were able to able to finish your sentence, Olli had rushed over to you, capturing your lips in a passionate kiss as he wrapped his arms tightly around you, holding him as closely to you as he was able. You immediately deepened the kiss, tightening your arms around the back of his neck as he began to reverse, leading both of you towards his sofa. Olli was the first to sit down on it and once he had, he breiefly detached your lips as he pulled you down onto his lap, the two of you picking back up exactly where you had left off seconds later when you were comfortable. Olli didn't detach his lips from the kiss until he was desperate to come up for air, the Brit only doing this for a matter of seconds, before his lips decided to travel elsewhere, Olli beginning to lightly suck on the skin on your neck once you had leaned back in his arms. You let out a few giggles as he did, your body flinching slightly because of the ticklish sensation which this was providing you with.

"Stop! That tickles!" You managed to blurt out through your laughter, rushing your head up from being laid bck onto Olli's chest seconds later as he didn't seem to be listening to you.

"You know you don't want me to stop. I know you want to make the most of the little alone time we've got together before my interviews start in a few minutes," Olli replied flirtatiously, causing you to crash your lips onto his once more in order to make the most of every single second.

The two of you may havw already been feeling amazing beforehand because of Olli's amazing result, but the two of you left Olli's motorhome soon after struggling to prevent devious smirks from spreading across your lips, both of you feeling smug that no one else had any idea of what you had beem up to in there. However, the excitement soon faded away when Olli instinctively went to grab your hand, but you being left with no choice but to pull your own away, moments like this making you contemplate whether you really wanted to keep your relationship a secret because you were unable to act like the strong couple which you knew yourselves to be in public.