620 - Daniel Ricciardo (NSFW)

Requested by AnaOliveira003

Taglist
Garrixer_06 archivebooks miaweston424 jadnhossler925

620: "Hearing your voice over my radio has given me some very distracting thoughts..."

Your boyfriend, Daniel may have felt as though the 2021 season was the most difficult of his career and it was for this very reason why you were sitting at the back of his McLaren garage in complete and utter disbelief in Monza as you watched him cross the line in P1. The second he had, resounding cheers erupted around the garage as his team members were rushing to embrace you in celebration. Countless people may have been wrapping their arms around you, but this only lasted for a matter of seconds, before you all rushed out of the garage and over to the team members on the pit wall, you being able to hear that Daniel's race engineer, Tom was talking to him over the radio.

"I can't tell which one of them is more excited!" Exclaimed Zak with joy once he had spotted you, wrapping an arm around your shoulders as he lead you up to the stool beside Tom. "But I think there's someone else who Daniel would much rather hear from. Give him one hell of a surprise, Y/N."

Due to the fast pace and high energy around you, you were only fully able to comprehend what was going on once Tom had rushed to remove his headset and put it on you, there being a slight pause for a few seconds before you began to speak with Daniel.

"Well done, Dan! You've got no idea how proud I am of you! I know you could do it and I never doubted you for a single second!" You exclaimed with euphoria, your entire body tingling with excitement at the thought of Daniel pulling into parc ferme and the two of you being reunited.

"Oh my God, Y/N," Daniel spoke softly, his volume reducing significantly due to the shock he was in to hear the unfamiliar sound of your voice over his radio. "You've got no idea how special it is for me to be able to hear you whilst I'm in the car and thank you so much! I couldn't have done it without you because as always, you're my greatest motivation."

The exchange between the two of you may have been very brief before Tom took back his headset, but it only made you want to rush into Daniel's arms even more, his in lap feeling like it was taking forever. As you were able to see his car approaching, heading to its destination of behind the number one sign, you lead the team over into parc ferme, none of them being able to dash as speedily towards you. You may have been gasping for breath once you had came to a stop, but when Daniel flung his arms tightly around you, heading straight towards you once he was out of the car, it was all worth it. Yourself and Daniel may have still been together during his Red Bull days, but as you gazed up at him with adoration beneath the podium a short while later, your heart had never sweltered with more pride whilst watching him on the podium due to how wins were far more unexpected for him this season.

After the podium ceremony had concluded, a podium which of course featured his iconic shoey celebration, he rushed straight for you once again, but once he had reached you, he wrapped an arm tightly around your shoulders as he began to rush you away, Daniel leading you towards his garage.

"I know I'm going to be needed in the media pen very soon, but before I go, how about we go into my motorhome for a bit of privacy?" He muttered alluringly into your ear as he was leading you through his deserted garage and out into the paddock. "Hearing your voice over my radio has given me some very distracting thoughts, so I won't be able to concentrate until we have had some very intimate celebrations."

A large part of you may be worrying about how much time yourself and Daniel had as you knew just how eager all journalists would be to interview him, but due to the tingles which Daniel's words had caused to shoot down your spine as you filled with lust, you found it impossible to deny him. You may not have responded verbally in case anyone was near you in the paddock, but the devious smirk which had spread across your lips was all Daniel needed to know that he had your consent.

After he had closed the door of his motorhome behind you, he didn't hesitate to back you up into the nearest available space against the wall and once he had, he began to forcefully grind against you, connecting your lips as you began to vigorously roll your hips against his erection, both of you being in agreement that you couldn't waste any time getting undressed. Both of your movements were rough and powerful right from the start, it being both of your aims to reach your orgasms as quickly as possible. It was because of the waves of pleasure which had began to shoot through your body within a matter of seconds, that you were soon feeling as though your legs were about to fail you, your heartrate increasing even further as your legs began to violently shake. Daniel immediately realised this and once he had, he cupped one of your bottom cheeks in each of his hands and pushed you up into his arms. Once you were secure, Daniel's hands still remained exactly where they were as he began to aggressively massage your sensitive skin. You threw your head back with pleasure as you thrusted back into Daniel's hands to make the most of his touch in between each roll of your hips and once he had, Daniel let go of you with one of his hands in order to support your head, one of his hands cupping it to make sure it wouldn't hit the wall.

It may have only been a few minutes, but by this point, you were both on the verge of your orgasm, Daniel deciding that he would attempt to help to finish you off by giving your exposed neck some attention. He rushed a trail of forceful kisses from your jawbone down to your collarbone, taking your tender skin in between his lips as he did and leaving some small, red blotches, but once he had reached your collarbone, his sucking became far more aggressive, a resounding cry of his name leaving your lips as you glanced down to realise that Daniel was leaving an enormous mark, one which was surely going to bruise. Seconds later, you were sent tumbling over the edge, it being impossible for yourself and Daniel to suppress one final moan and groan of the other's name as you both reached your orgasms at the same time. Once Daniel had detached his lips from your neck, a smirk of satisfaction spread across his lips at the feeling of how his underwear had suddenly just become a lot more soaked, but also because of how you had managed to finish on time, Daniel letting out a sigh of relief as he checked his watch once he had placed you back onto the ground.

"Are you okay?" He asked you with concern, his arms still being around you, but the Australian being about to let you go. "I just have to make sure before I leave for my interviews."

"Of course I am," you replied affectionately as Daniel reluctantly removed his arms from around you, his hands lingering on your sides for a few seconds longer because your legs were slightly shaking. "I'm fine, honestly, Dan and I'm already thinking about our second pleasurable celebration later tonight, one which is going to be far less rushed."