532 - Daniel Ricciardo (NSFW)

Requested by AnaOliveira003

Taglist
Garrixer_06 archivebooks miaweston424 jadnhossler925

532: "You look beautiful in this bikini, but you'll look even more beautiful once I get you out of it..."

Laying on a double longer with your boyfriend, Daniel beside you, your cheeks flushed scarlet as you realised that the Australian was unable to take his eyes off you, this especially being the case when you realised that they had fixated to your large amount of exposed cleavage. The desire in Daniel's eyes was causing you to want exactly what he did, both of you growing increasingly frustrated during this silence which you found yourselves in since being on the beach meant that you were in a very public place with no private spots anywhere in sight.

"You look beautiful in this bikini, but you'll look even more beautiful once I get you out of it..." Daniel muttered alluringly into your ear once he had wrapped an arm around your waist in order to pull you as closely as possible to himself.

Daniel's teasing words caused your desperation to grow even further because you were certain that he wouldn't be getting you out of it anytime soon, but your mind was soon temporarily distracted from this because Daniel suddenly took you by the hand, you realising that he was leading you towards the water once you had both gotten to your feet.

"What are you doing?" You asked with slight irritation due to your annoyance of the amount of people you were passing by on the sand.

"Wait and see," responded Daniel flirtatiously, his grip tightening on your hand as he quickened the pace of his walking, this making him practically dragging you along.

He didn't stop until you were both knee deep in the water and once he had, he turned to face you as he snaked his arms around your waist, connecting your lips in a heated kiss as he began to gently grind against you.

"Do you not think this is a bit too risky?" You asked with panic under your breath, detaching your lips sooner than either of you wanted.

"No one's anywhere near us now. To anyone else, it'll just look like we're having an innocent romantic moment," replied Daniel assuredly as his hands travelled even lower, starting to slide your bikini bottoms down your legs.

You gladly stepped out of them since you had gotten Daniel's reassurance and once you had, Daniel took the bottoms off you, scrunching them into a tiny ball in one of his hands.

"I may not be able to get you completely out of your bikini, but this will do for now," he purred seductively into your ear, before your lips finally crashed against each other once more.

Amidst the kiss, Daniel began to gently thrust in and out of you in order to make it seem like there was no movement going on below the water. However, both of you were soon feeling more comfortable and relaxed and all it took was a devious smirk from Daniel before both of you drastically picked up your pace. By the time you were coming up for air from the kiss, your movements were becoming rapid as you were forced to press your lips tightly together, not wanting to risk any moans of his name from escaping. It was when you were unable to prevent your first sound from slipping out, that you became conscious about the splashes in the water. Part of you was starting to panic about anyone noticing this, but the intensity of the pleasure soon took over and as it did, you were more focused on keeping your trembling legs as still as they were able, but luckily, this wasn't a problem for long because once Daniel had noticed this, his hands lowered to your bottom cheeks, cupping one of them in each of his hands, before he pushed you up into his arms. Once he knew that you were secure, Daniel's face filled with concentration as he knew that your highs were drawing closer, the Australian forcefully pinching the tender skin on your bottom cheeks in between his fingers as he was able to tell that you were close. Meanwhile, you were gasping for breath due to not only your growing exhaustion, but also your attempt to hold your breath to not make a sound. The sight of you struggling to keep yourself together motivated Daniel to bring you to your orgasm as soon as possible, which happened after a few more powerful thrusts, both of you simultaneously falling over the edge as your head flopped down onto Daniel's chest.

"That may have been rushed, but we'll have a round two once we get back to the apartment," he promised you lovingly as he helped you back into your underwear.

You continued to recover in his arms for a few more moments, but as you were making your way out of the water soon after, the edges of your lips curled up into cheeky grins as you looked at each other out of the corner of your eyes, both of you feeling very satisfied because all of the deep conversations around you told you that no one had figured out what you were up to, both of you enjoying this feeling because not a single pair of eyes were on you.