611,620 - Pierre Gasly (NSFW)

Requested by V8Fan4eva

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife Mandolin016 Garrixer_06 patka_1311

Disclaimer
This was written before the start of the 2022 season

611: "I want you to watch through the mirror whilst I make you feel good."

620: "Hearing your voice over my radio has given me some very distracting thoughts..."

It would be obvious to anyone that being an Alpha Tauri strategist would have its clear benefits such as being able to watch the sport you loved trackside on the pit wall weekend after weekend, but there were also some hidden bonuses, some which you didn't even know you had until this particular day. It was the Sunday evening of the Bahrain Grand Prix, the first race of the season and despite the enormous regulation changes, it seemed as though your boyfriend, Pierre had rapidly gotten up to speed with his new car, his pace looking just as impressive as it did during the season before. The race weekend appeared to be going perfectly for Pierre, qualifying in P5 and then currently sitting in P3, looking to add another podium to his growing collection with only a few laps to go. For a while, yourself and the team were quietly confident that Pierre was going to get on the podium, but it was when he was being put under pressure from Lando behind, defending with everything he had, that you realised just how much your podium position was at risk, especially because of how Pierre had seemingly lost all confidence in his abilities.

"I'm so sorry, guys. I'm so sorry I won't be able to do it for you this time, but I'll try my best to get us more podiums later in the season," Pierre said deflatedly over his radio, your heart breaking because it sounded as if he was on the verge of tears.

"No, Pierre, don't say that. We all believe in you," responded his engineer encouragingly as he was sitting beside you.

A small smile spread across his lips as he glanced at you out of the corner of his eye, removing his headset before ofering it to you, knowing that Pierre would be far likely to listen to your words of encouragement.

"Hi, baby, it's me. You've only got three laps to go now. I know you can keep him behind. You've got this," you said assuredly, causing a broad smile to spread across Pierre's lips underneath his helmet.

"Y/N, no way!" Exclaimed Pierre joyfully, this very pleasent surprise causing the tears which were welling up in his eyes to begin trickling down his cheeks. "You've got no idea how much those words mean to me, mon amour! I will get this podium for you, I promise."

And that was exactly what he did, your words giving Pierre the motivation to defend harder than he ever had to before. He was side by side with Lansdo going down the start-finish straight, but crossed the line just milimetres ahead of him, yourself and the rest of the team holding your breaths because it was nearly impossible to tell which driver finished ahead. You let out a long, loud sigh of relief once it was announced to be Pierre, all the two of you then being able to think about being when you would be reunited.

The two of you may have been elated, but from the moment he rushed over to the team in parc ferme, twirling you around in his arms, time began to drag for you both. You may have loved watching Pierre on the podum, listening to his interviews and then celebrating at the afterparty, but all the two of you were able to think about was returning to your hotel for the very pleasurable reward which you were going to give Pierre.

Yourself and Pierre may have returned to your hotel room late due to your celebratory drinks with the team, but both of you were still feeling full of energy, you learning that this was the same for Pierre as it was for you when he smashed his lips onto yours in a heated kiss the second he had closed your door behind you both. You didn't hesitate to deepen the kiss as you wrapped your arms around the back of Pierre's neck, allowing him to rush you over to the bed, where your lips parted, before he leant into your ear.

"Hearing your voice over my radio has given me some very distracting thoughts..." Pierre purred alluringly into your ear, causing you to let out a soft whimper afterwards as he gently sucked on your earlobe. "Most of my concentration may have been on my defending, but I couldn't help but imagine you getting onto your knees for me tonight, so how about we make that image of mine a reality?"

Your heart started to race as you now wanted the same thing, yourself and Pierre rushing the other out of their clothes, tossing them onto the floor without a care in the world of where they landed, before he made his way behind you, grasping firmly onto your waist as he helped you to get up on all fours on the bed. You were surprised that once you were on the bed he helped to rotate you, you not thinking it was a coinsidence that he stopped when you were facing the large mirror at the bottom of the bed.

"I want you to watch through the mirror whilst I make you feel good..." demanded Pierre authoritatively, his fingers curling around your waist even tighter as he aligned his hardening erection with your entrance.

It only took one powerful thrust for Pierre before you already let out an angelic whimper of his name, you being in shock because of just how intense the pleasure was right from the start, where it was clear to you that Pierre had no intentions of starting off gently and wanted you to reach your orgasms as quickly as possible. During the first few minutes, Pierre assisted your movements, guiding your hips to help the rolling of your hips to keep up with the pace of his thrusts. It was when he was convinced that you would be able to maintain your pace on your own that his hands travelled round from your waist to your bottom, cupping one of your cheeks in each of his hands. You were more than motivated to continue with your vigorous movements as Pierre began to massage your tender skin, pinching it between his fingers as you threw your head back with pleasure. One of the most heavenly sensations which you had ever experienced soon began to flow throughout your entire body, causing your fingers to curl around the edge of your mattress as your resounding cries of Pierre's name were starting to echo around your room.

This was turning out to be one of the shortest rounds which you had ever experienced, you being on the verge of your orgasm within a matter of minutes. Being desperate to fall over the edge, you decided to take matters onto your own hands, still clinging to the mattres with one of your hands, but reaching your other up to cup your breast. The sight of your fingers twirling around your erect nipples caused Pierre to somehow solidify even more inside of you, Pierre loving this sight far more than he expected. Meanwhile your eyes were scrunched tightly together, you struggling to keep them open whilst being overwhelmed with pleasure.

"I wanted you to be in front of the mirror so you could see just how beautiful you look, so please try to keep your eyes open for me," said Pierre warmly as you opened your eyes ever so slightly, only to find out that being able to see his face through the mirror was massively helping you along.

Within a matter of seconds, you were the first to reach your orgasm, Pierre following with his next forceful thrust due to the deafening moan which you let out as you did. As you were both gasping for breath, Pierre helped you to get up to the top of the bed, pulling your heasd onto his chest once you were both beneath the covers. Your eyes began to close immediately, Pierre gazing down at you in adoration because of how adorable he considered you to be whulst you were snuggled into him.

"If I'm going to be rewarded like that, then I might have to get on the podium more often," he whispered into your ear flirtatiously, those being the last words you heard before you drifted off to sleep in each other's loving embrace.