374 - Pierre Gasly (NSFW)

Requested by xoxobebatre

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife Mandolin016 Garrixer_06 patka_1311 V8Fan4eva

374: "I can't believe I've just fucked a racing driver! This feels like a dream!" 

After a long, hard day of work, of dealing with media stories in relation to your driver, Pierre's personal life, you were barely able to keep your eyes open as you made your way down the corridor of your hotel to your room. As you were approaching your room, which was opposite Pierre's, you couldn't help but let out an agitated sigh under your breath at the sound of a young woman around your age letting out a squeal of excitement as she spoke excitedly to her friend over the phone. However, after a few moments, your frustration turned to rage as you realised that she had just come out of Pierre's room, something clearly having happened between them because her hair was all over the place as well as her shirt still being turned over at the bottom.

"I can't believe I've just fucked a racing driver! This feels like a dream!" She squealed with glee, causing you to fiercely roll your eyes because she clearly had no dignity or self respect to announce that to the entire world. "I completely agree with you. Me and Pierre are meant to be! I always knew this day was going to come!"

You took an almost silent deep breath as you slowly crept towards your room, desperately wanting her to go and it was when she had taken her conversation into a nearby lift, that you rushed over to Pierre's door, furiously pounding on it without a care in the world about whether he was currently drifting off to sleep.

"Y/N, wha-" Pierre began sleepily with shock, before his cheeks flushed scarlet and he clasped his hands tightly in in between his legs as he realised what you must have been able to see.

Pierre was wearing nothing more than a T-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts, your eyes widening at the sight of the wet patch which was in the middle of them. However, rather than focusing on that, you kept your eyes firmly fixed on his, just focusing on the anger you were feeling.

"What were you thinking, Pierre?" You snapped as you backed him up into his room, before you closed the door behind you because you didn't want anyone else to hear your raised voice. "I know you've recently been through a breakup, but that's not an excuse to sleep with a girl who appears to be just some random fan! Things like this aren't going to be good for your image, especially when I heard the girl bragging about it to someone on the phone. This could quickly be all over the internet!"

"But I haven't done anything wrong," sighed Pierre with annoyance as he flung himself down onto his bed, rolling his eyes as he carelessly gazed up at the ceiling. "It's not like I cheated on anyone. I'm single now. I'm perfectly entitled to sleep with whoever I like and you know that. Wait, are you only pretending to look out for my image because you're jealous. Admit it, Y/N. You seen her leaving my room and are pissed because you're wishing it was you."

Silence swept over you, your mouth hanging slightly agape as you took in Pierre's words. As you did, you wished that they were completely random, that they came out of nowhere, but you couldn't because ever since his breakup, there had been a few flirtatious moments between yourself and Pierre since he always felt like you were the only one who was ever truly there for him, yourself and Pierre having secretly never been able to deny your attraction to each other.

"I...Well...Look, Pierre, you know I've got a job to do and if this gets out, you're going to make my life really difficult," you replied as calmly as you were able, but it being impossible for you not to show Pierre just how flustered you were becoming.

"I really don't want that for you, but I now know my plan worked," replied Pierre deviously as he suddenly threw himself forward and sprung to his feet, before he closed the distance between your bodies, leaning into your ear as he snaked his arms around your waist. "I only slept with that other girl with the hopes that you'd find out, with the hopes that your jealousy would lead to this..."

You desperately wanted to retaliate to Pierre, but before you were able, he crashed his lips against yours, his tongue barging through your slightly parted lips as he took you into his arms, his hands rushing to explore every inch of skin they were able to reach as he carried you over to his desk chair, which was conveniently pulled out. You had no choice but to come up for air as you were taring the other's clothes away from their body, you just getting your breath back as Pierre reached into one of the desk drawers, pulling out a condom, before he removed it from the packet and rolled it onto his hardening erection. Once he had rammed into you, his thrusts immediately being rough and powerful, you no longer had any intentions of retaliating to him, you just wanted to make the most of something which you had been hoping would happen for a long time.

After a few of his movements, Pierre placed his hands onto your waist to help you with the pace of the rolling of your hips because it was considerably slower than his own pace, but within a matter of minutes, the two of you had found the perfect rhythm, your bodies feeling as though they perfectly went together. Once you had reached the same speed, Pierre's thrusts became even more vigorous, the Frenchman somehow managing to get even deeper inside of you as your soaking walls clenched around him. As they did, you buried your head into the crook of Pierre's neck, beginning to lightly suck on his skin because you knew that otherwise, your cries of his name would soon potentially escape and go beyond the walls of his hotel room as they did. It quickly became clear to you that this would be the best time which you had ever experienced, Pierre seeming to feel the same way because he let a few tough grunts escape his lips as he looked down to see that you had left some small red blotches on his neck, Pierre loving the thought of you leaving your mark on him. He may no longer have needed to hold onto your waist, but he continued to do this, his fingers clawing into it, because he wanted to get his own back, Pierre covering your waist in small scratches.

As the pleasure was rapidly building for both of you, both of you being on the verge of your orgasms, Pierre felt as though he needed to provide you with some additional pleasure to help you along, which made him decide to let go of your waist as he cupped one of your bottom cheeks in each of his hands. Now that you had decided his neck had received enough attention, you threw your head back in pleasure as Pierre caused a heavenly sensation to surge throughout your entire body, Pierre pinching your tender skin even tighter in between his fingers once he noticed just how much you were enjoying this. It was because of this that you were the first to reach your orgasm, Pierre following seconds later just as your final intense wave of pleasure was wearing off. You let out a gasp of surprise at the feeling of just how much of Pierre's cum had filled you, this causing both of you to grin at each other with satisfaction. At first, you were feeling on top of the world, but once you had crashed back down to Earth after your high as you were recovering in Pierre's arms, a terrifying though hit you, that being that you would be nothing more than a rebound for Pierre.

"What's wrong?" He asked you with concern, noticing that your previous enormous smile had now completely vanished.

"Well, I'm worrying about what that was to you," you admitted softly, your cheeks flushing scarlet at the thought of how mortified you would be if Pierre didn't want something more serious like you did. "Was I just a rebound to you, or like me, do you see there being something between us?"

To your amazement and relief, Pierre's eyes lit up at the sound of your words, Pierre beaming at you as he tucked a loose strand of hair behind one of your ears.

"You're so much more than just a rebound, Y/N," replied Pierre warmly as he cupped your cheeks, causing you to contently lean into his touch. "I've wanted to be with you for a long while now and that's actually the reason why my last relationship ended. She kept saying that I wasn't as into her as she was me and that was the truth. I couldn't get you off my mind, but I didn't want to end things with her and break her heart without trying to forget about you and be happy for her, but I soon realised that would be impossible."

Pierre wrapped his arms tightly around you, holding you closely to him in an affectionate embrace as you both tightly clung to each other at the thought that you would finally be able to be together. It was now your turn to feel like you were in a dream, one which you hoped you would never wake up from.