54,58 - Sebastian Vettel (NSFW)

Requested by lethedarkin

54: "Let me make you feel good,"

58: "You're cute when you're horny."

Your husband, Seb may have been returning to racing at the next race weekend in Australia, but that didn't prevent him from gloomily sulking around. Your heart sank at the sight of him sitting on the sofa beside you with his head being buried into his hands, but you couldn't blame him for feeling the way he was because not only had he missed out on two opportunities to get his first points of the season on the board, he knew he may not have even got any at all if he had raced in the first two rounds of the season because the car didn't look to have much pace at all. The same deflated expression was spread across your lips, but that was only until you filled with sudden enthusiasm as you threaded your arm through one of Seb's, crossing one of your legs over his as you did.

"I can think of something which is going to cheer you up," you purred alluringly as you leant into Seb's ear, your sudden desire being because of the thought of being able to see Seb is his racing overalls once again.

Seb let out a few chuckles of amusement at how random this seemed to be, but it was when he looked in your direction to see that your pupils were dilated with hope, that he was unable to resist the temptation of your offer.

"You're cute when you're horny," responded Seb affectionately as he rested a hand on your thigh, your breath hitching in your throat as it made its way increasingly higher. "I need no more convincing. Let me make you feel good."

Seb's hand the moved away from your leg to your disapproval, but it turned out that you would prefer what he did instead, both of his hands grabbing onto your waist as he assisted you onto his lap. Once he had, you crashed your lips against his in a heated kiss as his hands travelled even lower as he rushed your trousers and underwear down to your ankles. You then lifted yourself up slightly to allow you to do the same thing and seconds later, all of your clothing was removed and had been tossed into a heap on the floor. As you had no choice but to come up for air from your passionate kiss, Seb didn't hesitate to ram his solidifying erection through your folds, the German making his way into your entrance with a sharp thrust, telling you that he was in one of those moods where he was going to show no mercy and wanted to take his anger out on you, these always being the times which you would enjoy the most, especially later on when Seb would reveal his caring side, making sure that he wasn't hurting you.

The wave of pleasure which immediately washed over you caused you to let out your first angelic whimper of Seb's name as you threw your head back with pleasure, this happening as the pace of the rolling of your hips became just as rapid as his thrusting. Seb's own sounds soon filled your ears as he was already feeling you clenching tighter around him, the four time world champion loving how especially drenched your walls were becoming. It was because of this, that the pleasure was rapidly escolating for Seb and because he wanted the same to be said for you, his hands wandered down from your waist to your bottom, Seb cupping one of your cheeks in each of his hands in order to provide you with some additional pleasure. As Seb pinched your tender skin between his fingers, you let out a resounding cry of his name as you threw your head back with pleasure, the pleasure also quickly intensifying for you because of the feeling of Seb growing even harder inside of you, causing him to become even more capable of hitting all of the right places.

Moments later, you felt a tight knot beginning to form in your stomach, it feeling as if it was going to snap at any second as Seb began to fill your ears with words of encouragement. Your hands clawed into his shoulders, both of your movements becoming relentless as you were on the verge of your orgasm, yourself and Seb falling over the edge at the same time seconds later.

Once he had pulled out of you, you rested your head in the crook of Seb's neck, gasping for breath as you began to recover, but once you lifted your head up, you realised that Seb was beaming down at you, it seeming as though his mood had completely changed, his spirits seeming to have completely lifted.

"That was amazing, but do you think you'll be able to make me feel like that again later?" Seb asked you cheekily as his pupils dilated with hope. "You always know exactly how to cheer me up."

You let out a few chuckles of amusement at Seb's eagerness, but you could never refuse him when he gave you a request like that, the two of you already to eagerly anticipate what was to come later even though you had barely recovered from your last round.