50,63 - Oscar Piastri

Requested by archivebooks

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife archivebooks

50: "Come here, you're so cold."

63: "Come here, you're shaking."

Your boyfriend, Oscar was determined that he would get an Alpine F1 seat for the 2023 season and it was for this reason why he was especially dedicated to his role as Alpine's test and reserve driver for this season. Oscar was willing to do anything he was able to in order to convince the team to give him the seat next season and it was for this reason why he was always one of the last people to leave the paddock, the same being able to be said for this particular evening.

"Y/N, are you sure you're warm enough?" Asked Oscar firmly, but also with affection as the two of you were heading out of the paddock and to your car.

You had underestimated just how bitter the temperatures were going to be at night and it was for this reason why your jacket wasn't the thickest, Oscar glancing at you with concern as he watched you walking with your arms crossed whilst your body gently shook for warmth.

"I've lost count of the amount of times I've promised you that I'm fine," you replied with a small sigh whilst being unable to prevent the edges of your lips from curling up into a smal smile because of how much your heart would melt when Oscar would always show you just how much he cared about you.

However, it was once you had entered the car park and realised that your car was parked a lot further away than you had expected, that you began to shake even more violently, most likely since your body knew you would have to wait even longer to get into the warmth.

"Come here, you're shaking," said Oscar with panic, noticing by your expression just how uncomfortable you were becoming.

Oscar didn't hesitate to wrap an arm around your shoulders, hugging you into his side as you continued to walk whilst his hand vigorously rubbed the top of your arm in an attempt to provide you with some warmth. It was once he realised that this wasn't working, he stopped in his tracks and removed his Alpine hoodie, wrapping it around your shoulder without any hesitation.

"Now you're wearing nothing more than s T-shirt," you responded in disapproval, this being why you didn't instantly pull your arms through the sleeves. "You're going to become even more cold than I am."

"So? The most important thing to me is that you're happy and taken care of," replied Oscar lovingly, before his expression became harder as he waited for you to properly put on his hoodie.

You did this since you knew he wouldn't take no for an answer, Oscar then grabbing you by the hand as he began to sprint towards your car as the bitter air was piercing through him. You wrapped your arms tightly around yourself once more as Oscar began to drive to your hotel, your body still being unable to feel much warmer because of how long you had just spent in the cold. You were still shivering once you had reached your hotel room, Oscar not hesitating to pull you close to him once he had closed the door behind you both.

"Come here, you're so cold," said Oscar with concern as he wrapped his arms as tightly around you as he was able.

You clung to him for dear life as the two of you huddled for warmth, both of you being desperate to allow the other to feel the small amount of heat which was radiating from your bodies. After only a mater of seconds, Oscar had decided to take a few steps backwards to the side of your bed, pushing you back onto it once he had reached it. He pulled your head onto his chest once you were both laying down, knowing that this way, you would be able to get even warmer. This was the only thing which appeared to be working, Oscar smiling down at you warmly as your shivering reduced, leading you to be able to fall asleep in his arms as he began to run his fingers soothingly through your hair.