604 - Marcus Armstrong (NSFW)

Requested by WHIFF99

Taglist
TheOnlyL1

604: "I'm going to put this inside of you because even though we'll be in public, I want to see just how desperately you want me..."

Standing opposite your bed as you looked at the two dresses which were spread out in front of you, you were in deep thought as you were contemplating what to wear to your parents' house party. Part of you wanted to wear something which your boyfriend, Marcus was going to love, but you also knew that the snooty, obnoxious friends of your parents were very judgemental, making the other half of you wanting to wear something which covered the entirety of your chest and went down to your knees. Due to your concentration, you had no idea that Marcus had entered the room, you only realising this once he rested his hands on your shoulders from behind.

"I certainly know which dress I want you to wear, but before you change into either of them, there's something I want to give you, something which I'm hoping you're going to wear," Marcus began flirtatiously, before he reached into his trouser pocket and pulled out what appeared to be a mini vibrator with an even smaller controller as you turned to face him. "I'm going to put this inside of you because even though we'll be in public, I want to see just how much you want me."

You took a small gulp at the thought because you had previously pushed any sexual thoughts to the back of your mind, no matter how irresistible you always found Marcus in the smart, black shirt which he was wearing, you knowing that you would be judged if you appeared to be anything more than as emotionless and monotone as those who would be arriving.

"We can't do this! There's going to be some point where I'm going to have to leave and you know what my parents are like, I'd need a pretty good excuse," you muttered under your breath, your heart beginning to pound against your chest.

However, this continued to be the case, but in the best possible way as Marcus leaned into your ear, tenderly sucking on your earlobe before he started to speak.

"You're going to love this, I promise," Marcus responded reassuringly, before his expression hardened and his voice deepened. "Bend over. Now."

Knowing that Marcus would never pressure or force you and knowing that he knew how much you loved it when he was being authoritative, you then done exactly as he had ordered without any hesitation. You let out a soft whimper as Marcus, hand wandered down in between your legs, your knees buckling slightly as the vibrator made its way through your folds, this being with ease due to the lube which Marcus had applied to it. You remained where you were for a few moments as you got used to the stretching feeling inside of you, before you allowed Marcus to help you stand up straight.

A short while later, Marcus was entwining his fingers with yours once you were ready, having chosen the more conservative dress because it was clear that Marcus didn't need you to wear something to turn him on and you didn't want to wear something which could make anyone suspicious of your behaviour. You took a few shaky deep breaths as yourself and Marcus were making your way down the stairs and into your foyer, the gentle vibrations hitting all of the right spots as you realised that all eyes were on you both. After getting to the bottom of the stairs, you were both quickly swept up in conversation, the amount of people who wanted your attention making you almost forget about the pleasure you were feeling. However, this was until Marcus mischievously reached into his pocket to turn the vibrations up, the sudden surge of pleasure which you were experiencing causing you to let out a small gasp as your cheeks flushed scarlet, your gasp also partly being because Marcus' arm, which was previously around your waist, discretely dropped a little lower than it should have done. You managed to continue your conversation whilst keeping yourself together for a little while longer, but suddenly, you gave Marcus a discrete nod of the head, hoping he could get what you meant, this causing a small, cheeky smirk to spread across his lips because he knew exactly what he was doing when a gave your bottom cheeks a small squeeze, Marcus knowing that this would cause your desperation to grow.

"I'm suddenly not feeling too good. Do you mind if I have an early night?" You asked your mother, who was part of your circulated group.

"Of course not. I thought you seemed a little off," she replied with sympathy, causing you to let out a sigh of relief as you headed in the direction of the stairs, followed closely by Marcus once he had politely excused himself.

Once you were out of eye and earshot of everyone else, the two of you rushed towards your room, being unable to get there quickly enough, Marcus once again helping you to bend over once you had closed your door behind you. You allowed him to help you onto the bed and get up onto all fours with intrigue.

"I was thinking that we could try another new thing," he said seductively as he perched on the edge of the bed as one of his hands wandered in between your legs, before he removed the vibrator, which was immediately replaced by Marcus' hand.

He barged two of his fingers through your folds, pressing one forcefully down onto your clit, whilst the other started to pump in and out of your entrance. The pleasure was intense right from the start, hitting you in places which you weren't used to, and as your fingers curled around the edge of your mattress, you pressed your knees firmly into it, throwing your head back with pleasure as you instantly felt as though the tight knot which had formed in your stomach was going to snap. However, since the New Zealander was well aware of this due to the cries of his name which you were unable to keep inside, he suddenly pulled away, removing both of his fingers and letting out a few chuckles of amusement at the sight of the shock in your eyes and the groan of protest which you let out as you took Marcus' hand in yours, leading it back towards your entrance. Marcus may have thought that his teasing would be very entertaining at first, but since he was able to tell just how lustful you were in that moment, he didn't object to slipping his fingers in between your folds once more. As Marcus' fingers continued to pleasure you, you reached your hands up, cupping one of your breasts in each of them over the top of the material of your dress, before you began to forcefully pinch your sensitive skin, the sensation of your fingers twirling around your hardened nipples being what caused you to reach your orgasm. As you began to gasp for breath, yourself and Marcus beamed at each other, this definitely being something which you wanted Marcus to do to you more often in this position.

"Since you said you weren't feeling well, we're not expected back downstairs, so I think that gives us the perfect excuse to get snuggled up," said Marcus affectionately as your breathing was starting to return to normal.

You couldn't agree more with him and once you had both changed into your nightwear, both of you made your way beneath your covers, Marcus pulling your head down onto his chest once you had. Your eyes were immediately feeling heavy as he began to run his fingers soothingly through your hair, you drifting off to sleep within a matter of minutes to the sound of him filling your ears with loving sweet nothings.