594,599 - Daniel Ricciardo (NSFW)

Requested by AnaOliveira003

Taglist
Garrixer_06 archivebooks miaweston424 jadnhossler925

594: "You look very edible..."

599: Struggling to recover after sex."

The Monegasque apartment of yourself and your boyfriend, Daniel was full of energy once he had arrived home from his home Grand Prix in Melbourne. Yourself and Daniel were both overjoyed that things seemed to finally be looking up for him and that he had managed to finish in P6 and score some decent points. Daniel may have known that their pace of his McLaren was track specific, not expecting to do this well in all upcoming race weekends, but that didn't stop him from wanting the two of you to share some very pleasurable celebrations.

"I've had my fun celebrating with the team. Now I think it's time for me to give you your reward for the part you played," said Daniel flirtatiously, wrapping an arm around your shoulders as he whisked you away upstairs just moments after he had arrived home.

"My part?" You asked with a mixture of confusion and guilt, turning around on the stairs to face him as you raised your eyebrows. "I was finishing off shooting for my new movie, so I couldn't even be there to support you in person. "

"As I say to you whenever you're shooting during race weekends, there's nothing you can do to change that. It's not your fault that you can't come to race weekends with me most of the time and your support from afar is exactly why you need a reward. I knew you'd be cheering me on from LA and because of that, you continued to be my biggest motivation," replied Daniel reassuringly with affection, his words causing you to stop worrying and turn back around, before you rushed towards your bedroom.

As you came to a stop beside your bed moments, later, Daniel began to rush you out of your clothes, tossing them onto the floor without a care in the world about where they landed, but just as you were about to do the same thing with his own clothes, you just gripping onto the hem of his McLaren T-shirt to lift it over his head, he rested his hands on top of yours to prevent you from doing this.

"Since I'm rewarding you, the focus is purely on making sure that you feel good," said Daniel in response as he gently pushed you back onto the bed.

Once you were laying on your back, he perched on the edge of it, before using one of his hands to spread your legs widely apart. As he then lowered his head in between your legs, inching it closer to your entrance, your pupils dilated because you couldn't imagine that there could possibly be a better reward.

"I must say, you look very edible..." Daniel muttered alluringly against the skin around the outside of your entrance as as pressed his lips against it, leaving his first of many tender kisses.

You were only able to let out a soft whimper at the sound of those words because he may have been showering you in gentle kisses, but the frustration which you were feeling due to wanting things to progress far more quickly was causing you to feel massively overstimulated. Impatient groans were soon leaving your lips and it was only once they were, that Daniel finally gave you exactly what you wanted, his lips barging through your folds, before they roughly connected to your clit. Daniel left a trail of aggressive kisses up towards your entrance and once he had reached it, he began to dip his tongue in and out of it. This caused your cries of his name to louden as your toes curled around your covers, the sound of you only causing Daniel to become even rougher. As your walls dampened whilst your entrance clenched around his tongue, you began to thrust upwards, grabbing onto Daniel's head as you did, tangling your fingers in his thick hair to allow you to guide his head, you successfully managing to make sure that he was sitting al of the most pleasurable spots inside of you. You may have known you were close to your orgasm, you may have felt as though the tight knot which had formed in your stomach was going to snap at any second, but your powerful high hit all of a sudden hit you a lot sooner than you were expecting, the intensity of the pleasure massively catching you by surprise. It was because of this, that you felt exhausted as Daniel brought his head back up and flopped down onto the bed beside you, you now not feeling the best because as heavenly as your orgasm was, it had made you feel drained.

"You alright, babe?" Daniel asked you sympathetically a short while later, realising that you were gasping for breath for a lot longer than normal.

Due to how heavy your eyes were growing, you didn't have the energy to verbally respond, you simply attempting to close the distance even further between your bodies as you wrapped an arm tightly around Daniel's front. The feeling of Daniel's warmth as well as how he was beginning to fill your ears with affectionate words of praise was making you feel slightly better, but you weren't awake long enough to hear most of them, the last you hearing being when Daniel said to you that everything would soon be arlight.