601 - Max Verstappen Part 2

Originally requested by auguriaep
Part 2 requested by Garrixer_06

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife Garrixer_06 luminousmoonlight lbushey madmaxstan

As the sun began to pierce through your curtains that Monday morning in Bahrain, your eyes began to gently flutter open at first, but seconds later, Max was brought straight back to the forefront of your mind, your body shooting bolt upright as memories came flooding back to you about your very pleasurable time the night before. At first, a broad smile may have been spread across your lips as you relieved it in your mind, but seconds later, you were soon ripped out of the trance like state which you had entered because you then remembered that as much as you had both enjoyed yourselves, you didn't exchange numbers, meaning that you had no idea if you would ever see each other again, you having convinced yourself that this would soon be something which Max would forget about once he had spent the night with someone else.

Max continued to consume your mind that morning as you were getting ready, before heading to the airport to catch your flight to Monaco, where you would be spending the next few days due to a business trip. It was because of your sorrow, that the thought didn't enter your mind that Monaco was where Max lived, the small size of the principality meaning that you would have quite a good chance at running into him at some point.

After you had landed in Monaco and had checked into your hotel, you spent a lot of time on the balcony of your room, attempting to have a look at the hotel's surroundings to see what enjoyable things there was to do when you wouldn't be working, but during this time, you were struggling to concentrate on that because of the thought of Max, you still not realising that you were in the same place. However, that was only until a man standing on the balcony of his apartment, his apartment building being right opposite you, caught your attention, yourself and Max's mouths both hanging slightly agape at the sight of the other because of how neither of you expected to see each other anytime soon. Unbeknown to you both, you then had the exact same idea, the two of you rushing off your balconies and out of your respective buildings to see each other, yourself and Max meeting outside of your hotel, where you both followed your urge to fling your arms tightly around each other.

"Y/N! I don't believe it! I didn't expect to see you anytime soon!" Exclaimed Max with joy, beaming at you as he held you at arms length. "How long are you here for? You don't live here, do you?"

"I'm here for five days. I'm supposed to be working. I've got a few meetings planned, but other than that, I've got quite a lot of time to spare for you," you replied flirtatiously, a broad smile spreading across your lips as your cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "Actually, if you're free right now, could we have a word?"

Max didn't hesitate to invite you over to his apartment, being unable to stop himself from feeling slightly worried as you made your way over, Max thinking that you were going to tell him that you regretted what happened between you in Bahrain. Once you were sitting on Max's sofa, you let out a shaky deep breath because you were feeling exactly the same as he was.

"About our night together," you began softly with nervousness as you looked down to your feet, not having nowhere near enough courage to look into Max's eyes.

"If you're here to tell me you regret what happened, then I completely understand," began Max with sadness, this causing your nerves to increase because by saying this, you were expecting that he was agreeing with what he was expecting you to say, but that was only until he continued to speak. "But I can't say that I feel the same. I've been constantly thinking about you. I've been so angry with myself for not giving you my number, for not making sure that we were going to see each other again."

That was exactly what you had come into Max's apartment to say, the fact that he agreed with you caused you to be unable to resist the temptation of crashing your lips against his, capturing them in a passionate kiss, one which the Dutchman didn't hesitate to deepen.

"I thought nothing of coming to Monaco, but now I know that's because we were meant to see each other again," you said with elation once your lips had parted, you reaching into your pocket to pull your phone out. "Give me your number because I'm not willing to allow us to make the same mistake again. I can't wait to spend more time with you and get to know you."

As Max told you his number, you eagerly typed it into your phone, enormous smiles spreading across both of your lips as you were thinking about the exact same thing, that being how the two of you would soon inevitably go out on your first date, both of you already looking forward to a potential relationship together in the future because both of you had never felt this attracted to someone so quickly before.