158 - Lewis Hamilton (NSFW)

Requested by Acezor

Taglist
patka_1311

158: "Who cares if you're on your period? I can wash myself afterwards."

Without a care in the world about any consequences, your boyfriend, Lewis' fist flew straight into the wall of your hotel room door after he had slammed it behind you both, Lewis' letting out a growl of frustration as he did since it was just the two of you and he thought it was miraculous how he had managed to contain his longer about qualifying in P16 that afternoon in Saudi Arabia for as long as he had. Lewis may have been enraged over things which had happened on track many times before, but it was very rare where he was like this, it being a very rare occasion where you would feel slightly nervous around him. You may have known he would never hurt you physically when he was like this, but you couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief once he had finished his little outburst and took repeated deep breaths, which seemed to calm him down considerably although understandably not completely.

"How's your hand?" You asked with worry, noticing that Lewis' slightly bruised hand was clenched into a fist with his other hand wrapped around it as he sat down on the edge of your bed beside you, burying his head in his hands with defeat as he did.

"It hurts quite a bit, but I have something in mind which will make me forget about it, which will make me feel so much calmer after It's allowed me to get some of my frustrations out..." Replied Lewis flirtatiously, your eyes widening in surprise at the sight of the devious smirk which had spread across his lips once he had raised his head to be able to look at you.

It came to you as a huge shock that Lewis was still thinking about pleasure with how furious he was feeling, but this didn't last long as you remembered that Lewis always would feel so much better once you had made him feel good. Lewis expected you to agree to his idea without any hesitations, but your expression softened guiltily as you knew you were going to have to let him down since it was your time of the month.

"I really wish we could because I know you feel so much better afterwards, but it's my time of the month and I'm sure you're not going to want things to get even more messier than usual," you responded apologetically, threading one of your arms through Lewis' as you shuffled closer to him, you hoping that the feeling of your touch would be enough for him.

You expected Lewis' glum expression to return, but instead, his smirk only widened as he rested a hand on your thigh, inching it increasingly higher as your breath hitched in your throat.

"Who cares if you're on your period? I can wash myself afterwards," said Lewis casually as if he had completely forgotten that blood would be involved. "I'm serious, Y/N and it could be fun because we've never tried this before."

You would normally dismiss an idea like this straight away, but you were unable to resist Lewis' dilated pupils of hope, this being partly because you remembered having previously heard that having sex on your period was very pleasurable.

"How is it that you always know exactly how to get what you want from me?" You asked with a small giggle, Lewis rushing into the bathroom before you had finished speaking to get a towel.

As he spread it across your sheet to prevent it from getting messy, it was your turn to go into the bathroom to remove your clothes and tampon, leaving Lewis to undress himself and be ready and waiting for you completely naked once you had come back into the bedroom. Lewis met you half way in between the bathroom and your bed, picking you up in his arms once he had, before slamming you down against the mattress as he mounted you. Your cheeks flushed scarlet as Lewis rammed his hardening erection into you because of how messy you knew he was going to become, but his tough grunting which filled your ears soon afterwards quickly made you feel at ease. Lewis loved the feeling of how you felt so much tighter and how this gave him more of a challenge to get deeper inside of you. His thrusts were rough and powerful right from the start as he did this, which you definitely weren't complaining about because despite the lack of room, Lewis was still managing to hit all of the right places inside of you, you getting further enjoyment out of this because of how Lewis' thrusts remained smooth because of how you were so more more soaked than normal. Both yourself and Lewis couldn't possibly feel more satisfied because he was managing to take his anger out on you without causing you any pain, but instead, he was causing the most heavenly sensation which you had ever experienced to surge around your entire body.

Within a matter of minutes, Lewis was already feeling himself nearing his orgasm and in an attempt to cause himself to fall over the edge, his hands reached down, clawing onto your waist as he assisted you with the pace of the rolling of his lips which was slightly slower than that of his thrusting. You may have soon found the perfect rhythm, but Lewis' hands remained exactly where they were because of how his fingertips were covering your waist in small marks. At the thought that they were likely going to bruise, your moans of his name became even more resounding as you tightened your arms around the back of his neck, your fingernails clawing into his skin and you leaving some marks of your own. It was your turn for a broad smirk to spread across your lips at the feeling of your marks causing Lewis to twitch inside of you, showing you just how close he was. Within a matter of seconds, a large amount of his cum was spilling into you, this being what triggered your own orgasm with his next aggressive thrust.

After rolling off you, Lewis would normally immediately pull you onto his chest, but he understandably rushed out of bed and into the bathroom to clean up straight away. You remained where you were for the first few moments as you started to recover, but shortly after, you got to your feet with trembling legs as you removed the towel from the bed and were ready to get cleaned up yourself. However, as you were about to make your way into the bathroom, Lewis emerged into the bedroom and took you into his arms, placing you back down onto the bed after the towel.

"You're shaking, Y/N. Just stay right there and I'll take care of you," he said affectionately, the return of his much more loving and caring side causing your heart to flutter in the best possible way.

Over the next few minutes, you allowed Lewis to clean you up, before he helped you into your pyjamas, including your underwear with a pad already being on for you, the Brit then finally getting back into bed and snuggling with you once he had.

"I certainly didn't feel like it after qualifying, but thank you for that, baby because you've reminded me that I'm the luckiest person in the entire world," said Lewis warmly as he rested his chin on the top of your head whilst your eyes grew heavy, you falling asleep in Lewis' loving embrace moments later.