603,604 - Lando Norris (NSFW)

Requested by devinagnawnn

Taglist
devinagnawnn Sargeants_Wife luminousmoonlight madmaxstan archivebooks jadnhossler925

603: "I don't want you to so much as move your hips. I want full control..."

604: "I'm going to put this inside of you because even though we'll be in public, I want to see just how desperately you want me..."

Going over some data ahead of the post race debrief, yourself and not only your teammate, but also your boyfriend, Lando may have been sitting in silence in your motorhome, but that didn't stop Lando from making the words which were in his mind very clear to you. At first, you thought nothing of how he had rested his hand gently on your thigh, you just assuming that he wanted to innocently show you some discrete affection as he always did. However, it was when you glanced at him out of the corner of your eye to see that a devious smirk had spread across his lips as his hand travelled higher and his grip became firmer, that you realised exactly what he wanted. You soon realised exactly where his hand wanted to end up, you letting out a gasp of surprise as it was about to make its way beneath your trousers, but before it was able to, you slapped your hand on his, knowing you only had a matter of minutes before the team were expecting you both.

"What?" Lando asked you angelically as his smirk broadened. "Can't I show you how proud I am of you for adding another podium to your collection?"

"We may both want the same thing, but the team aren't going to be happy if we keep them waiting," you replied with a deflated sigh, hating having to refuse Lando.

You expected Lando to get into a huff, but rather than becoming frustrated, Lando's pupils dilated as he suddenly thought of the idea which he had been planning to reveal to you at the perfect moment throughout the weekend. You raised your eyebrows in confusion as Lando got off his chair, going over to the bag which he had brough into the paddock with him that morning and pulling out a small item which was difficult for you to see since he was cupping it in his hands.

"What's-" You began curiously, before you cut yourself off, realising that Lando was holding a tiny vibrator after you had needed to blink twice.

"I've been waiting for the perfect moment all weekend to show you this present I bought you," said Lando flirtatiously, leaning into your ear once he had sat back down beside you. "That time is now because you say that you feel just as desperate for me as I do for you, I'm going to put this inside of you because even though we're in public, I want to see just how desperately you want me... I've got a little controller thingy in my pocket, so don't think I'm going to be going easy on you during this debrief."

A large part of you wanted to refuse because of the people who you would soon be around, but you agreed to this, spreading your legs widely apart to give Lando access, because you were desperate to feel some stimulation since you had to wait before you would be able to have Lando himself inside of you. You let out a soft whimper as Lando aligned the vibrator with your entrance, you letting out a gasp of surprise as he lightly pushed it in because of how strange this sensation was at first, this especially being the case when you stood up and were about to walk. You clung onto Lando's hand, letting out small groans of frustration under your breath every few steps because of how overstimulated you were quickly becoming despite the vibrations only being on a low setting during those moments

As the minutes of the debrief ticked by, you were frequently letting out sighs of relief under your breath because of how well you were managing to hold yourself together, your voice sounding perfectly normal and you seeming to be perfectly engaged in the conversation. However, after a while of Lando gently lowering his hand down into his pocket and turning up the vibrations, your toes began to curl in your shoes as you felt pleasure beginning to flow throughout your entire body.

"There are some data sheets I left in my motorhome which we're going to need for this next bit," you eventually spoke up, managing to mask that you were becoming slightly breathless because of how quickly your heart was racing. "You left some too, didn't you, Lan?"

Lando didn't hesitate to agree to this as the two of you rushed out of the meeting room, both of your cheeks flushing scarlet as you did in case your dashing made you look suspicious.

"I should have left you. I should have allowed you to suffer," said Lando with disappointment as you were rushing him out into the paddock by the hand.

"I got you out of there because I need you to make me come," you practically begged with desperation, muttering under your breath with a small whine.

Once you had closed the door of your motorhome behind you, yourself and Lando sprinted over to your sofa, before crashing down onto it, Lando barging one of his hands down your trousers and into your underwear. You snapped your legs tightly together as Lando removed the small vibrator, this being replaced by one of his fingers seconds later as an additional finger began to rub forceful circles on your clit.

Within a matter of seconds, you were pressing your lips tightly together as your soaking walls drenched Lando's fingers, his smirk simply somehow becoming even more mischievous at the feeling of this. Due to the intense pleasure which had already been building up inside of you, you were already on the verge of your orgasm and in order to reach it more quickly, you began to thrust upwards, attempting to force Lando's fingers even more deeply into you.

"I don't want you to so much as move your hips. I want full control..." Demanded Lando authoritatively as he used his free hand to pin one of the sides of your waist down into the mattress.

Nothing would be more hot and bothered than during the race occasions when Lando would reveal this side of himself, you rapidly nodding obediently as you kept yourself completely still. It was because of his words that you reached your orgasm within a matter of seconds, you grabbing tightly onto one of Lando's legs as you did because of how desperate you were for something to cling onto.

He wrapped an arm tightly around your shoulders as you recovered, Lando gazing down at you in adoration as you were gasping for breath. Once your breathing began to reduce to normal, you had just snuggled your head into his chest, ready to relax, but it was just as you were allowing your body to do this, that you suddenly jolted with panic, remembering that you both had a debrief to get back to and had been gone for way longer when you should be. Yourself and Lando cursed under your breath as you scrambled to gather the data sheets which you had initially gone into your motorhome to collect, the colour draining form both of your cheeks as you made your way back to your team, both of you struggling to think of realistic excuses which you would be able to give them.