600 - Max Verstappen (NSFW)

Requested by drugo_babe

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife Garrixer_06 luminousmoonlight lbushey madmaxstan

600: "Hoe about we leave our mark on every room in the house?..." 

It was very rare that yourself and your boyfriend, Max would be able to have an entire day together to do anything you wanted and just spend time chilling together, so on this particular day, since you were given the opportunity, the two of you spent the day in bed, snuggled up closely together and whilst you did, the two of you were in a deep conversation about previous memories you had made throughout your relationship and one of your favourite memories to relieve was the time when you were a fairly new teenage couple, yourself and Max having been left home alone in your home and whilst your parents were out, yourself and Max had decided to take advantage of this opportunity.

Laying on your bed beside you as he heard your parents closing the front door behind them, Max rolled onto his side, this causing your breath to hitch in your throat as his body towered over your own whilst he leant down into your ear.

"Now that your parents are gone, how about we leave our mark on every room in the house?..." The Dutchman suggested alluringly, the seductiveness in his voice sending the best kinds of tingles shooting down your spine.

Due to how Max was causing you to become increasingly more aroused by the second, all you were able to muster was a gentle nod of the head, you knowing that your voice was going to fail you. Knowing that he had your consent, Max scooped you up into his arms as he rushed you out of your bedroom, both of you deciding to skip that room because you had sneakily made love to each other in there a few times already in the past.

"How about we start in here?" Max suggested flirtatiously, now holding you in the doorway of the kitchen once he had rushed you downstairs. "I've always wanted to bend you over that island..."

A devious smirk spread across Max's lips at the sound of your words as he brought you closer to the island in the front of the kitchen. After placing you down onto the ground, Max hurried a couple of the stools around it out of the way, before he returned to you, the two of you then rushing each other out of their clothes, tossing them onto the floor without a care in the world about where they landed, before he finally bent you over the island. At first, Max spent a few moments admiring your beauty form behind because of how vividly he had always imagined this sight, it only being when you let out an impatient whimper of his name that he finally barged his solidifying erection through your folds from behind. Your fingers were already curling around the edge of the counter, clutching onto it for dear life as Max forcefully thrusted into you for the first time. Due to his desperation, Max didn't slow down his movements for even a second, which you didn't mind at all because now that you had sex with him several times, you were used to how he would very rarely take things slowly at the beginning. Because of the intense waves of pleasure which had started to surge around your entire body right from the start, you were soon finding that your legs were lightly starting to shake, this causing Max to press his legs firmly against your own to successfully make you feel more secure.

As the pleasure continued to rapidly build for you both, Max wrapped his arms tightly around your front, before his hands rushed upwards, cupping one of your breasts in each of them. Max pinching of your tender skin was in rhythm with his thrusting and as his thrusts became more sharp and frequent, so did his pinching. This caused you to become the first to fall over the edge just minutes after reaching your orgasm, Max following with his next aggressive thrust, both of you not complaining about this because you were eager to experience your other rounds in other rooms of your house. These included cowgirl on the sofa in the living room, sucking Max off in the spare bedroom and once it was time for your final round in the shower, you were completely exhausted and had no idea if you would be able to go through another orgasm.

"Don't you think we've done enough for one day?" You panted as Max was stepping into the shower after turning it on.

"Just one more orgasm, baby. I know you can do it," replied Max reassuringly as he smiled lovingly at you, the comfort in his voice making you suddenly want this so much more as there was nothing more which you loved in the moment than when he would reveal his caring side.

After you had nodded your head in agreement and had followed Max into the shower, he cupped one of your bottom cheeks in each of his hands, pulling you up into his arms with the water soaking the back of your body. Trying to make things end as quickly as possible for you, Max was pummelling in and out of you the most rapidly which he had all afternoon and due to your exhaustion, he was helping you with the pace of your movements, helping you to match his own by helping you to roll your hips. Your weak whimpers of his name were echoing all around the house and just in case your parents would be back soon, you buried your head into the crook of his neck to mute your sounds, Max only somehow becoming even more hot and bothered at the sight of the marks which you were leaving on your collarbone, this causing him to be the first to reach his orgasm this time, you following seconds later as he reached a hand down in between your legs and began to roughly massage the skin around the outside of your entrance.

As you were gasping for breath once you had reached your orgasm, Max held you close to him as he carried you out of the shower, sitting down on the toilet with you on his lap as he wrapped a towel around your shoulders. The sudden cool air which was piercing through your skin was causing you to violently shiver, but you felt much warmer with Max vigorously rubbing the towel against the tops of your arms to provide you with some warmth. As you were starting to recover, you lovingly beamed up at Max because there had never been a time when you had felt this much pleasure before. For the next few minutes, Max returned your affectionate gaze, before he let out a sudden gasp of panic once you had gotten to your feet.

"Shit! Our clothes!" He exclaimed with shock, remembering that they were still sprawled all over the kitchen floor.

Max didn't find it amusing in the slightest as he was rushing downstairs to get them, but you couldn't help but bursting into a fit of laughter at the sight of him darting down your stairs whilst being completely naked. Once you were both dressed again, Max was finally able to relax and until Max got a message from Sophie, telling him it was time to come home for dinner, you both relaxed on your bed in each other's loving embrace, ending your time together that day in the exact same way you had not only started it that morning, but also how you were currently laying six years later in the present day with an engagement ring glistening brightly on your finger.