Secret Relationship - Max Fewtrell

Requested by SourCandy324

There was nothing which your boyfriend, Max loved to do more with his free time than streaming with his great friend, Lando and as much as he was still loving every second of it, there had been times recently that streaming had become slightly frustrating for Max since he was always asked one question countless times on every single one of his streams, that being whether he was single. So far, he would either ignore these comments when there was becoming too many of them or lie to protect your privacy by denying that he was in a relationship. However, on this particular day, Max had decided that this approach wasn't working since he was still constantly bombarded with the same question and it was as he glanced at you out of the corner of his eye, you being stood in the corner of his streaming room out of view from the camera, he realised that he couldn't be more proud to be able to call you his own and that he no longer cared what anyone else thought about your relationship, Max suddenly becoming eager to share your relationship with the world. This was especially the case because of how persistent Lando was being to expose the two of you, Max wanting to do it himself before it was too late.

"Yes you do have a girlfriend, stop lying," Lando replied with amusement after Max had denied it for what would be the final time. "I'm sure she'd be very hurt to learn that you've been lying about her."

"Lando, you know I don-" Began Max with annoyance, before he irritably rolled his eyes, making the split second decision that he was going to expose your long term relationship, which you had kept hidden from everyone apart from your close friends and families for the past three years.

As he internally made that decision, Max's eyes met your own, you knowing exactly what he was thinking. Since you knew exactly what he wanted to do, you nodded at him knowingly, taking a deep breath because the life out of the spotlight which you had always known was soon going to be gone forever.

"Okay, fine, I'm so sorry for lying. It was only because we wanted our privacy, but yes, I do have a girlfriend. We've been together for three years," Max continued with slight hesitancy, part of him being undecided about whether he was ready to give up your privacy.

The second those words left his lips, the chat began to overflow with comments, all of them being about you, people being curious to who you were and what you looked like. There were too many comments for Max to keep up with, the Britt eventually deciding that there was only one way which would be best for them to be answered.

"Her name is Y/N," responded Max warmly, there being clear affection in his voice as he held his hand out to you. "Do you want to come on stream, babe, let the fans get to know you?"

You took another deep breath, but this one being a much more shaky one as you took Max's hand and made your way to sit beside him once you had pulled the spare chair in the room beside him. There may have been a lot of envious negativity in the chat, but there were also many people who were complimenting you, saying that you were even more beautiful than they thought you would be.

"See, I told you he had a girlfriend!" Exclaimed Lando smugly with satisfaction after a few minutes of you telling the fans a bit about yourself. "At least you guys finally know now because streams are going to be so much more fun with you with us, Y/N!"

If you didn't already, Lando's words made you feel very welcome, it helping your nerves that someone was streaming with Max who you already knew very well and were already great friends with. As much as Lando was loving your company, part of him also felt a little left out at the same time because the rest of the stream was just yourself and Max answering questions about your relationship, but both of you always making sure that Lando was included by mentioning memories which the three of you had made together.

"So, I know it was a last minute thing to tell everyone about our relationship, but did you enjoy that?" Max asked you hopefully, taking one of your hands in his once the stream was over and you were no longer on call with Lando.

"It's so weird for people to be so interested in everything about my life, but I did. I was really made to feel like part of the community you've built," you replied joyfully as you rested your head in the crook of Max's neck, letting out a sigh of contentment as you did because you finally felt comfortable to show him the affection which you had been craving to for the past few hours.

"That's because you are part of it now," replied Max lovingly as he rested his head on top of yours. "I'd really love it if we could stream together more often because I can't think of anything more amazing than putting together the two things which I love the most."