542 - Pierre Gasly Part 2

First part requested by PamAndersonFan
Part 2 requested by F1_landonorris

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife Mandolin016 Garrixer_06 patka_1311 V8Fan4eva

When yourself and your now husband, Pierre were brought back to reality after entering a trance like state whilst reminiscing about how you met on the day of your home Grand Prix at ten years old, the two of you beamed at each other due to the memories which had came flooding back. As you spent a few moments gazing at each other in adoration, Pierre tightened his arms around you, pulling you closer to him as you were laying on your bed.

"I'm not quite finished talking about our amazing memories yet, mon amour," said Pierre affectionately just as you were wondering how it was possible for his smile to grow even broader.

Yourself and Pierre soon forgot about the world around you once more as your memories made you feel as though you had been transported to the past once more, this time on the day which Pierre had finally plucked up the courage to ask you out when you had turned eighteen.

For the past couple of years, your eighteen year old self had been attending race weekends with Pierre whenever you were able, the two of you having became inseparable best friends. However, to the fans and the media, you were both so much more, everyone always noticing that 'the same mystery girl' was always with Pierre, the media always branding you as his 'girlfriend' in articles even though they had received no confirmation. On this particular day, like all of the occasions which had come before it, people began to mutter about you as you entered the paddock alongside Pierre whilst they gazed at you out of the corners of their eyes. You may have always expected this now, but you couldn't stop it from getting to you because it was very strange for you to go from a nobody to one of the most talked about people in the junior racing media.

"I bet she's loving this attention. All slutty wags do. That's the reason why they come to the paddock," a fan who was wearing a paddock pass lanyard muttered bitterly as she walked past you both.

"Just ignore her. She's never met you," responded Pierre reassuringly, wrapping an arm around your shoulders as he continued to lead you towards his motorhome, the two of you quickening your pace even more to get away from anyone else.

Once you were inside and Pierre had closed the door behind you both, the two of you were plunged into silence as you sat on opposite ends of Pierre's sofa, your fellow Frenchman's lips parting slightly several times, before they would snap shut together once more as if he wanted to say something, but would then decide against it.

"You keep looking as if you're about to say something," you eventually spoke up softly, you not wanting Pierre to feel forced to speak, but your curiosity was building further by the minute. "You know you don't need to feel as though you have to keep anything hidden from me."

Pierre then took a shaky deep breath as he looked down to his feet, starting to nervously fiddle with his fingers as he scrunched his eyes tightly together, not having the courage to look at any part of you, let alone into your eyes.

"Well, you know how everyone's always claiming that we're together no matter how many times we say we're not?" Pierre began hesitantly, before he took yet another deep breath because he had never felt more anxious about asking a question in his entire life. "We're always so annoyed that we're not being believed about our relationship status, so how about we actually give things a go between us? Would that be so bad? Everyone talking about us being together has made me begin to imagine what that would be like and I like the images which are being put in my mind."

You then clapped your hands tightly over your mouth, that being something which you never expected that Pierre would ever ask you. He interpreted your silence as rejection at first, his heart sinking as he was about to speak once more and rush to apologise, being about to say that he shouldn't have asked you that, but before those words were able to leave his lips, a wide smile spread across his as you suddenly flung your arms tightly around his neck.

"I've been thinking about that too and I also love what I've been imagining. I haven't mentioned anything because I thought there's no way you'd ever feel the same, especially because of how you always rush to deny us being together," you responded as the two of you held each other at arms length.

"I only denied it because I thought there's no way you'd ever want to be with me, but if we can finally be together, then there will be no more of that. If I can leave this motorhome today being able to call you my girlfriend, then I feel as though I want the whole world to know," replied Pierre enthusiastically, his excitement about being able to call you his own building with each and every word he spoke.

"I'd love for nothing more than for us to be together," you said with joy, before you leaned forward, pressing your first ever gentle peck to his lips.

As yourself and Pierre came back to reality, the two of you were doing the exact same thing, the only difference being that now in the present day, you had shared a countless number of those kisses and both of you intending on adding many more to your ever growing tally.