9,53 - Toto Wolff

Requested by Sissi_Styles

9: "Is that my hoodie?"

53: "Sit on my lap until I'm done. I promise I won't make you wait long."

You had expected that your husband, Toto would have a lot of work to do leading up to the official pre-season testing and the start of the season, but during the small amount of time which he spent a home with you in between the shakedown in Barcelona and testing in Bahrain, you were becoming slightly concerned that he was spending too much time on work and not enough with you. The air felt icy and bitter on this particular night and as you watched TV alone with nothing more than your thoughts for company and it was for this reason why you quickly made your way over to Toto's chair, wrapping his Mercedes hoodie tightly around yourself once you had pulled your arms down the sleeves. You may have appreciated the small amount of warmth this provided you with as well as how being able to take in Toto's strong scent was making you feel close to him, but you knew it would be nothing compared to what it would be like to have him in the living room in person snuggled up on the sofa with you. These thoughts were going around in your mind for a while as you thought it would be best not to interrupt him, you only eventually changing your mind when you thought about how at this rate, the two of you wouldn't be able to spend any quality time together before he left.

You took a nervous deep breath once you had reached the closed door of his office, you slowly raising your fist, before it gently tapped on the door several times.

Toto?" You asked hesitantly from the doorway, starting to anxiously fiddle with your fingers as you looked down to the ground.

"Is that my hoodie?" He asked you with surprise as he looked up at you before so much as greeting you or asking you what you wanted.

"I always love wearing your hoodie when it's laying around to try to keep warm and speaking of, that's actually why I'm interrupting you," you replied softly as you prepared yourself to be denied what you wanted the most. "It's freezing in the living room, but I'll know I'll warm up so much faster if you stop or at least take a break and cuddle with me for a bit."

Your pupils dilated, before Toto let out a few chuckles of amusement at the sound of the plea in your voice, the warm smile which then spread across his lips surprising you as he wheeled his chair back slightly and turned it to face you.

"I'll have a small break soon because I've still got a lot to do, but how can I say no to you when you're looking at me like that?" Said Toto affectionately, patting his lap, before beckoning you over to him. "Sit on my lap until I'm done. I promise I won't make you wait long."

You didn't hesitate to follow Toto's suggestion, one of Toto's hands being on his mouse and the other being placed on top of one of yours once you were comfortable. You may have loved the closeness to him, but that didn't stop time dragging on until he was finally willing to take a break because you knew you didn't have his full attention and were slightly uncomfortable because your back started to ache after a while. Once Toto was finally ready to snuggle with you, you let out a pleasant gasp of surprise as he carried you into the living toom, placing you down onto his lap once more on the sofa, both of you feeling so much more comfortable this time. Now that his full focus was on you, Toto captured your lips in a passionate kiss, both of you smiling broadly into it as your tongues began to explore the other's mouth. Once you had no choice but to come up for air, you snuggled your head down onto Toto's chest, letting out a sigh of contentment as you did, especially because of the sweet nothings which he had started to fill your ears with as these moments had started to become less frequent lately, but the positive of this was that when they did happen, they felt so much more special and were even more treasured.