602,611 - Marcus Armstrong (NSFW)

Requested by _dead-for-me__

Taglist
TheOnlyLILLY

Disclaimer
I know Marcus isn't in the Ferrari Driver Academy anymore. This one shot is set in the past when he was.

602: "You know how we were supposed to keep our relationship a secret...? Well, I think (other driver) has seen us together."  

611: "I want you to watch through the mirror whilst I make you feel good."

Being a Ferrari Academy Driver and loving nothing more than racing in your F2 car, there were many reasons why you hated the off season. However, it had been ever since you had started going out with one of your fellow academy drivers, Marcus that it started to have its benefits. The two of you loved being able to have the dorms largely to yourselves since most other drivers were spending time with their families, this allowing you to make each other feel good as often as you wanted, especially because Marcus' roommate and best friend, Callum was back home in the UK, or so you thought.

Yourself and Marcus were currently amidst a very enjoyable round, you throwing your head back with pleasure as he was vigorously pummelling in and out of you from behind. Both of you were rapidly nearing your orgasms and as you were, you were unable to prevent yourself from letting out a deafening cry of his name at the sight of Marcus' reflection through the mirror opposite you, the sight of him pleasuring you causing you to feel even more hot and bothered.

"I want you to watch through the mirror whilst I make you feel good," Marcus instructed you warmly a few moments later as you were struggling to keep your eyes open due to the intensity of the pleasure.

Once you had fought to keep your eyes open, the sight of you both caused you to tumble over the edge, you thinking nothing of letting out another resounding moan of Marcus' name since you didn't expect anyone to be able to hear, you making the most of not having to contain your sounds in order to continue to keep your relationship a secret. Yourself and Marcus beamed at each other as you were gasping for breath, you gazing up at him in adoration once you had snuggled your head into his chest. You were both just starting to relax in each other's loving embrace, ready to drift off into a deep sleep, but just as your eyes were about to close, both of your bodies jolted at the sound of Marcus' phone pinging, the sound seeming like it echoed around the room because of how unexpected it was. The New Zealander let out a groan of frustration as he grabbed it off his bedside table, but it was once he had read the message that he had just gotten from Callum that his cheeks flushed scarlet as his mouth hung slightly agape with fright.

"What is it?" You asked with worry as you rested a hand on Marcus' arm.

"You know how we were supposed to keep our relationship a secret...? Well, I think Callum has seen us together, or heard us rather," replied Marcus softly with embarrassment as he showed you the screen of his phone.

"'Am I alright to come in to our room? I could have sworn I just heard noises coming from inside. Have you got a girl in there with you? Did you forget that I was coming back tonight?'" You read out with horror under your breath, the colour vanishing form your cheeks as you began to feel sick to your stomach.

Without saying a word once you had read out the message, you rushed to get ready, before being about to dash to your own room to allow Marcus to let Callum in, however, once you were in Marcus' doorway, you stopped dead at the sight of Callum standing in the hallway talking to Robert, both of them clapping their hands tightly over their mouth at the sight of you.

"Y/N?" Asked Callum in astonishment. "I don't think it's a coincidence that you're leaving my room with your hair all over the place. You and Marcus were just... You know... Weren't you?"

You hung your head in shame, convinced that Callum would disapprove and it was just as you did that Marcus rushed out of his room, standing by your side, wrapping an arm around your shoulders as he came to your aid.

"I'm so sorry we didn't tell you what was going on between us, Cal. We just knew that you and the others would never be able to let us live it down if you knew. We knew you wouldn't shut up about it. We knew you'd never stop teasing us," responded Marcus guiltily, hating having to lie to his best friend.

Instead of being furious with you, Callum and Robert exchanged a glance out of the corner of their eyes, before they burst into a fit of laughter, causing yourself and Marcus to look at each other in bewilderment as you raised your eyebrows in confusion.

"Of course we're not mad at you. We find this hilarious because you've confirmed to us what we've known for ages. All of us always just knew that you were together, but we stopped asking you about it because we knew you'd just keep denying it," replied Robert reassuringly as yourself and Marcus noticed that Callum's expression hardened as he crossed his arms.

"We love you both together. I'm not mad, but I will be if I ever hear those sounds ever again, Y/N Y/L/N. You're like a sister to me, so that's just not right," added Callum in disgust, causing you to immediately agree with him as you flung your arms around him in relief. "Whenever you want to do what you just did, just let me know to keep out of the room so I never have to hear."

F1,F2 and F3 One Shots Book 9 (REQUESTS CLOSED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें