630,632 - Pierre Gasly (NSFW)

Requested by Garrixer_06

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife Mandolin016 Garrixer_06 patka_1311 V8Fan4eva

630: "You have no idea how adorable you sound whilst talking during the moment." 

632: They confess their feelings to you by playing you song lyrics.

Raising your eyebrows with surprise, you had to blink twice as you looked at the notification on your phone which had just pinged through and once you entered your password and opened the message to see that you weren't mistaken about your best friend, Pierre having just sent you a video, you clapped your hands tightly over your mouth as it began to play for you to realise that the lyrics were very romantic. The song was The Writing's on the Wall by Sam Smith and your heart fluttered in the best possible was as you realised that the lyrics at the start perfectly described yourself and Pierre. The words 'I've spent a lifetime running and I always get away, but with you I'm feeling something that makes me want to stay' particularly hit you in the best possible way because whilst Pierre has never been on the run, you considered it to fit him because of his racing career, because he always had to leave home whilst half of him wanted to stay at home because you were there. As you listened to the rest of the song, tears of a mixture of joy and sadness trickled down your cheeks because the song fit you both overall because the message was that your relationship would be a sacrifice due to it being long distance, but that Pierre was telling you that it would be a sacrifice which he felt as though he would have to make. After the song had finished, you descended into a deep silence of disbelief, but when the flutters in your heart became too much for you to bare, you felt as if you had no other option but to call Pierre so you could finally talk about your feelings, which you now knew were mutual.

Whenever Pierre would get a call from you, he would normally answer immediately, but because of how he was feeling sick to his stomach at the thought of you having a negative reaction to the song which he had sent you, he left it a few rings before answering, causing your heart to sink until he did.

"Y/N, did-did you listen-" Pierre began coyly, his tone being the softest which you had ever known it to be.

"I did and I'm calling to tell you that I feel exactly the same. If we were to get together, it would be a massive risk, but it would be one which I'm willing to take," you replied assuredly, your then feeling a painful pang through your heart as Pierre abruptly ended the call.

At first, you were worrying that this would be because he was having second thoughts, but within a matter of minutes due to how closely you lived together, you heard energetic pounding on your door, causing you to rush out of the living room and to open your door to see that Pierre was standing at the other side, beaming at you. After he had stepped insdie, he suddenly crashed his lips against yours in a heated kiss, you letting out a gasp of surprise against his lips, but you considering this to be a very pleasant surprise.

"I know this is very sudden, Y/N and I completely understand if you want to wait, but now that I've told you how I feel, can I show you?" Pierre asked you warmly, barely having the courage to meet your eyes as he took both of your hands in his and clung into them tightly.

You nodded in agreement, giving your fellow Frenchman your consent as you lead him upstairs, your fingers still being entwined as you did. Once you had closed your bedroom door behind you both, yourself and Pierre smiled broadly at each other as you undressed each other, both of you admiring every single inch of their body, which you considered to be the most breathtaking which you had ever seen. You already let out a moan of Pierre's name as he pushed you back onto the bed because of how elated you were that this was finally happening, both of you having secretly wanted this for the past decade, but both of you being too scared to confess your feelings to each other.

"My Y/N," he said softly into your ear, wrapping an arm tightly around your shoulders as he thrusted into you for the first time.

Those words caused you to let out a sigh of contentment as you wrapped your arms around Pierre, spreading your legs even wide for him as you felt him becoming more erect inside of you. At first, your fingertips lovingly caressed every inch of skin which the other was going to reach, both of you wanting to fully familiarise yourselves with the other's body. However, you both rapidly quickened your pace moments later because of the sudden waves of pleasure which were shooting around your body. As you did, you three your head back with pleasure, not attempting to contain your first soft moan of Pierre's name due to the privacy which you had. The sound of you only motivated Pierre to pummel in and out of you even more aggressively, the volume of his tough grunts soon matching that of your moans as you began to thrust upwards to create some more friction between you.

Before long, Pierre became conscious about your neighbours being able to hear you, causing him to bury his head into the crook of your neck. He sucked forcefully on your sensitive skin once his lips had attached to your collarbone and as he did, you tangled your fingers in his hair, being desperate for something to grab onto as well as eager to make sure that his lips were hitting all of the best places. You soon looked down to see that your neck was covered in marks from the trails of kisses which Pierre had left from your collarbone up to your jawbone and it was this sight which made you suddenly fall over the edge, nothing turning you on more than the sight of Pierre marking his territory. Pierre reached his own orgasm with the next powerful thrust, the two of you then beaming at each other once he had rolled off you and had pulled your head down onto his chest, but once it was, you buried your head into it, it only being now that you were coming back down to Earth, that you realised just how loud you had become.

"What's wrong? Do you regret what's just happened?" You asked with sorrow, his heart aching at the thought of losing something which had taken him so long to gain.

"No of course not. I'm just hoping the noises I was making haven't made you uncomfortable since we're not entirely used to each other yet," you softly admitted as you looked up at him, you letting out a sigh of relief at the sound of Pierre letting out a few chuckles of amusement.

"You have no idea how adorable you sound whilst talking during the moment," Pierre responded reassuringly as he affectionately tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear. "Even if my name was the only word, it's still my favourite one to hear."

Now that your mind was put at ease, your eyes became droopy, before you soon fell into a deep sleep, Pierre protectively watching over you the entire time. No matter how tired he became himself, he refused to allow himself to fall asleep just in case you would wake up and need anything.