641 - Logan Sargeant (NSFW)

Requested by MartinaHoner

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife

641: Lingerie shopping.

Sitting in the passengers' seat of your car, your boyfriend, Logan would frequently let out an irritated sigh as he rested his chin in his hand whilst he gazed out of the window, this causing you to let out a few chuckles of amusement each and every time. Logan hated going shopping with you, especially when it was for clothes, but as soon as you had informed him that there was a lingerie shop in the mall which you were currently driving to, you got him to reluctantly agree to go with you as you had told him that you would only buy something form there if he would and if he wouldn't complain about going in however many shops you wanted to beforehand.

A few hours later, Logan was looking the furthest thing from impressed because he couldn't possibly carry more shopping begs, but you couldn't help but notice that his pupils dilated the second he spotted the lingerie shop, this not only meaning that it was the final one which you would be going in, but it also meaning that he would get to see you in a new breathtaking set tonight, this especially pleasing Logan because he had seen your others countless times before.

"You've been amazing today. You've been really patient, really helpful, so how about you choose me something?" You suggested flirtatiously into your ear once you were inside.

As a devious smirk spread across his lips, Logan had no idea where to look, his head looking over both of his shoulders as he gazed around the shop in awe, Logan imagining what you were going to look like in each and every one of the sets of lingerie as he did. His eyes eventually landed on a black, lacy two piece set, causing him to eagerly rush over to it, stumbling slightly as he did because of the weight of the shopping bags he was carrying.

"This looks stunning on the hanger, but I won't be totally sure it's the one until I've seen it on you," Logan purred alluringly into your ear, before he nodded in the direction of the changing rooms.

You took a small deep breath at the sound of his words because you could only imagine what was going to happen beneath the curtain, you knowing that Logan could never take his hands off you when you dressed up for him. Without saying a word, you followed Logan as he lead you to the changing rooms, both of you managing to sneakily slip behind the first curtain and into the first stall without anyone noticing you since the attendant was busy dealing with a set a woman who had just left didn't want. Once you had closed the curtain behind you, you were just beginning to pull your shirt over your head, but before you were able to, Logan took over, rushing you out of your shirt and jeans, before he done the same with your underwear.

"I almost don't want you to try this on now," he muttered seductively, his tone causing your heartrate to quicken.

This only continued to worsen once he slid the straps of the black bra up your arms when he was cupping one of your breasts in each of his hands in order to push them properly into the cups, before he made his way behind you to fasten the clasp. Once he had, he remained behind you, admiring your body through the mirror in front of you, Logan's eyes landing first on the exposed skin around the outside of your entrance whilst his hands rested on your waist, but as his eyes travelled upwards, so did his hands. He cupped one of your breasts in each of his hands once more, but this time, he gently began to massage your tender skin, causing you to quickly press your lips tightly together as you felt soft whimpers of his name rising. After a few moments once he was satisfied with the attention he had given to your breasts, you sat down on the small stool in front of the mirror to put the bottoms on and once you had stood up once again with them pulled up, Logan's mouth hung slightly agape as he admired the beautiful sight in front of him. However, you were only able to see this for a second because before you knew it, Logan had rushed towards you, his lips having smashed onto yours as he forcefully grinded against you several times, causing you to let out a small gasp of surprise because of the feeling of how solid he was.

"Have you got any idea how much I want you right now?" He murmured into your ear with desperation, before he disappointed you by taking a few steps back. "But you're not getting what we both want right now because that attendant's going to notice we've been in here for way too long."

As much as you wanted Logan right there and then, you knew he had a very valid point. It was your turn to let out a sigh of frustration as you were getting back into your clothes, your desperation only growing as you paid for your lingerie and made your way back through the mall and out to your car because of how much you were eagerly anticipating Logan rushing you upstairs once you had arrived back to your shared home.