614 - Max Verstappen

Requested by luminousmoonlight

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife Garrixer_06 luminousmoonlight lbushey madmaxstan

614: "Everyone is going to have one hell of a surprise in the paddock when they learn we got married in secret."

Your tightly clasped hands were sticking together with sweat as you let out a shaky deep breath whilst being driven to one of the many beaches on the small tropical island which yourself and your soon to be husband, Max were getting married on. You always expected that you would feel terrified on your wedding day, but your nerves were at a whole other level because not only were yourself and Max about to get married, but no one had any idea about this, not even your immediate families because of how much both of you wanted to keep the media away from what was going to be one of the most special days of either of your entire lives.

Getting out of your car once it had pulled up in front of the white carpet laid across the sand which would lead you down to Max was a daunting experience, especially since your father wasn't waiting for you, ready to walk you down the isle as he always promised to do. However, the sight of Max made you feel so much more at ease, the widest smile which you had ever seen spreasding across his lips as he watched you struggling to get out of the car, it barely being wide enough for your white puffy dress to fit out of. As you began to make your way towards him, you couldn't help but notice just how handsome Max looked in his black suit as he stood in front of the sea, his sweat somehow barely being visible despite the roasting temperatures. Yourself and Max beamed at each other once you had reahed him, Max not hesitating to take both of your hands in his, entwining your fingers as he did.

"I know this whole thing is crazy, but you've got no idea how long I've been waiting to do this, to be able to call you Mrs. Verstappen," said Max affectionately as his eyes warmly met your own.

"You've got no idea how long I've been waiting to hear you calling me that," you replied lovingly, before your attentions turned to the registrar as the ceremony began.

Due to how the two of you had decided to get married so last minute, yourself and Max decided not to write your own vows to each other as you had always hoped to do, neither of you thinking you would have enough time to perfect what you were going to say. However, even though you had to say the usual pre-written vows, neither of you considered it to be any less special, the onlu important thing being that you were finally going to be husband and wife at last. Neither of you could remember a time when you had been so full of joy as you were when you slipped the other's ring onto their finger, this especially being the case when Max was finally instructed to kiss you. Since you would never see this registrar again in your lives and there was no one else around, Max didn't hold back when he captured your lips in a passionate kiss as he wrapped his arms tightly around you to pull you close, his tongue rushing to explore every corner of your mouth, before his cheeks flushed scarlet as he realised the kiss was lingering on for a lot longer than the registrar would have been expecting.

"Are you as happy as I am?" Max asked you affectionately, taking your hand in his once you were being driven back to your hotel.

"I'm the happiest I've ever been," you replied lovingly as you leaned over to press a gentle peck to Max's lips.

Yourself and Max didn't have a care in the world that you were unable to go out to the local bars to celebrate with the fear of being recognised whilst wearing your wedding rings, both of you being in agreement that spending the afternoon in your hotel room in each other's arms was the perfect way to celebrate, yourself and Max deciding that you would have a huge party once you had given your friends and family the good news.

Once yourself and Max had changed into much more comfier clothes when you were in your room, not much was said as you snuggled your head into his chest, both of you making the most of the blissful silence as you thought of nothing other than just how much you loved each other, Max eventually breaking this, speaking up as he started to run his fingers soothingly through your hair.

"Everyone in the paddock is going to have one hell of a surprise when they learn that we got married in secret," said Max with satisfaction, loving that the two of you were able to spend your first moments as Mr. and Mrs. Verstappen in privacy. "That's going to bring a lot of media attention at the Grand Prix next weekend, but let's not think about that now. Let's just focus on each other and forget that anyone else exists."