286 - Max Verstappen (NSFW)

Requested by auguriaep

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife Garrixer_06 luminousmoonlight lbushey madmaxstan

286: "How about a massage?..."

Over the past few months, work had been hectic for you. In the past, you were able to work during the week and have everything done in order to be able to accompany your boyfriend, Max on race weekends. However, recently you had been working a lot of weekends and the stress of being unable to support Max in person was getting massively to you. As he was entering the office in your apartment that afternoon, you let out a groan of frustration under your breath, not because of him, but instead because of your enormous workload, you doubting that yourself and Max would get to spend much quality time together, if any at all, before he would leave for testing in Bahrain.

"That was a very warm welcome," said Max sarcastically with a chuckle of amusement, making his way behind your chair and wrapping his arms around your neck, you leaning your head to the side to rest against one of them.

"I wasn't complaining about you coming in here. It was because of all the work I've got to do. I can't see myself having any free time," you replied with frustration, trying to keep as calm as possible and not to take things out on Max.

"You've got to have a little break. I'm saying so because working this much isn't healthy," replied Max firmly, but also with warmth at the same time, Max managing to capture even more of your attention as he flirtatiously leant down into your ear. "How about a massage?..."

You were torn at first because there was so much you needed to do, but you quickly decided to take Max up on his offer no matter how guilty it made you feel because Max's massages would never fail to make you feel more relaxed and massively lift your mood.

As Max went into the bathroom to grab your favourite oils, you made your way into your bedroom, laying on your stomach and wrapping your arms around your pillow as you eagerly anticipated what was to come once you had gotten out of your shirt and trousers, being in nothing apart from your underwear.

"Your bra has got to go or I'll cover it in oil," said Max once he had entered as he was making his way over to you.

Once he had undone the clasp with ease and had tossed it onto the flood, he placed some oil on the centre of one of his palms , before rubbing them together and slowly lowering his hands down onto your back. You let out a gasp of surprise when they first touched you because of how freezing the oil was, but you had relaxed massively after a matter of seconds as you got used to the feeling. Max started off by pinching small circles at the top of your back, getting rid of your tension spots, but as his hands made their way further down, the circles which he was rubbing became larger, Max not stopping until he had eventually reached the very bottom of your lower back. Once he had, his hands gently grazed over your bottom, the feeling of him touching your sensitive skin, although accidental at first, causing your heart to race as a devious smirk spread across his lips as he suddenly had completely different intentions to what he did when the massage started.

"How about we get rid of your underwear?" He purred alluringly into your ear, his fingers hovering about it because of how eager he was.

"I was just thinking the same thing," you replied flirtatiously, before Max didn't hesitate to rush your underwear down your legs.

Once he had tossed it onto the floor, your toes curled after Max had applied more oil to his hands, but this time, he began to pinch the tender skin of your bottom in circular moments, it not taking long before you began to grind yourself into the sheet beneath you because of how hot and bothered you were quickly becoming.

"Keep going. Do to me what you've got in mind because that will definitely get my mind off work," you said seductively as Max's movements became more gentle because he could tell you were becoming overstimulated.

Max rushed to make sure that the majority of the oil was rubbed into you, before he turned you over onto your back, Max perching on the edge of your bed as you spread your legs widely apart. He then squirted some oil onto two of his finger to act as lube, before he lowered his hand in between your legs, barging his two dampened fingers through your folds and starting to rub forceful circles on your clit. Moments later, whilst one remained on your clit, the other began pounding in and out of your entrance, causing you to throw your head back in pleasure as you were unable to stop yourself from letting out soft whimpers of his name due to the pleasure which was taking over your entire body, being heightened by the stretching sensation which the oil was providing you with.

As was always the case when you would use lube, or a pretty good substitute, you hurtled towards your orgasm a lot faster than you anticipated to, you being on the verge of falling over the edge within a matter of minutes. As you clenched around Max's finger, he lowered his head down to your breasts, your cries of his name becoming resounding once he lowered his head down into your cleavage, pressing alternate kisses to each of your breasts, each kiss becoming more aggressive and Max taking more of your skin into his mouth as his lips travelled inwards. You were overcome by the intense wave of pleasure which brought you to your orgasm as his tongue was circulating your erect nipples, you gasping for breath as Max rushed around to his side of the bed, where he laid beside you, pulling your head down onto his chest once he had. He smiled down at you warmly as your eyes immediately became heavy, Max being pleased that not only were you clearly no longer thinking about work, but that he also got to witness the view of you sleeping, which was one of the most adorable sights imaginable to him.