603,604 - Dennis Hauger (NSFW)

Requested by Hamilton_44

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife jadnhossler925

603: "I don't want you to so much as move your hips. I want full control..." 

604: "I'm going to put this inside of you because even though we'll be in public, I want to see just how desperately you want me..."

Like yourself, you were expecting that your boyfriend, Dennis was feeling excited for the start of the season, returning to the Red Bull Academy dorms so that you would be reunited with some of your great friends, but what did surprise you was just how high his level of enthusiasm was, you soon noticing that Dennis kept cheekily smirking at you, straightening his face whenever you would notice him.

"What are you thinking, Hauger?" You asked him mischeviously, wrapping your arms around the back of his neck, the two of you being stood beside his bed in his dorm room, about to go downstairs and have a little reunion party with the others.

"Well, if you must know, my boxers have become so much tighter since you put that little dress on. I'd even go as far as to say that I was becoming desperate for you, so I want you to know how that feels," began Dennis flirtatiously, leaning into your ear for as short of a time as he was able, his eyes then returning to your chest, where the tiniest amount of cleavage was exposed, Dennis also loving how your short, black dress hugged your curves in all of the right placess as he reached into the pocket of his smart, black trousers. "I'm going to piut this inside of you because even though we'll be in public, I want to see just how desperately you want me..."

Your eyes widened with surprise at the realisation of what he was referring to when he said 'this', your mouth hanging slightly agape at the small vibrator which he had pulled out of his pocket as well as the small controller that came with it.

"We can't do that. I can't risk not being able to keep myself together in front of our friends," you muttered with worry under your breath, but once those words had left your mouth, the more you thought about it, the more the thought of taking a risk like this was becoming increasingly appealing to you. "Alright, fine. Let's do it. It may be horrible down there, but I know that when we get back up here, it'll have been well worth the wait."

Dennis' heart began to race in the best possible way as he helped you to bend over your bed whilst he thought about how breathtaking the vibrator was going to look inside of you. You let out a gasp of surprise as one of his hands wandered in between your legs moments later once he had applied some lube to the vibrator, a broad smirk of satisfaction spreading across your lips seconds later because you loved the stretching sensation, the way your walls were clenching around the vibrator, as well as the pressure which it was providing you with, all of this being before Dennis had even switched the vibrations on. He waited a minute or two to do this, the Norwegian wanting to make sure that you were able to handle it being inside of you first and get used to the stimulation it had already provided you with, which increased massively once he had helped you to stand up properly and had turned the vibrations onto the lowest setting.

Yourself and Dennis were the last drivers to leave your room, you threading your arm through his as you made youe way down the stairs and into the open living room, you taking a deep breath as you realised that all eyes turned to the two of you, your fingers digging into Dennis' arm because of your nerves. Once you had sat beside each other on one of the sofas, infectious chatter filled the room and as much as you may have been enjoying catching up with drivers who you had known for a long time such as Liam and Juri and getting to know newer academy drivers better such as Jak and Isack. You were managing to convince all of the drivers that you were fully focused on the conversations you were in, but the entire time, you just couldn't stop thinking about the growing pleasure that was building inside of you, your walls becoming even more soaked at the thought of what Dennis was going to do to you when things became too much for you to handle. Speaking of which, this happened a lot sooner than you were anticipating, the knot which had started to form in your stomach tightening massively, before you felt no other option but to get to your feet.

"Sorry, guys, please don't think I'm being rude here, but I've got something on my dress, so I've got to change," you spoke up, rushing your words slightly as your excuse left your mouth without you thinking about what you were saying.

Before any of the drivers could object and point out that there was nothing on your dress, you rushed upstairs before you were able to see, Dennis also getting to his feet once you had disappeared.

"I'd better go and put her mind at ease. You know, Y/N, she always wants my opinion on how she looks," Dennis spoke up quickly, before he had also vanished upstairs without any of the other drivers thinking too much of this and just continuing with their conversations.

By the time Dennis had joined you in your room, he sudden;y hardened even more at the sight of you being on all fours on the bed, you reaching in between your legs with your dress being pulled up above your waist and your underwear being around your ankles as you were pulling your vibrator out of yourself.

"I see someone's desperate," said Dennis in response to this sight as he rushed his trousers and underwear down to his ankles, trying to hide the fact that he was just as lustful.

Seconds later, the vibrator was replied by Dennis' fully erect length, you letting out a gasp of surprise at just how much more pleasure this was causing you to feel. You felt as though you were going to reach your orgasm any second and as you did, your fingers curled around the edge of your mattress, you clinging onto it for dear life as you thrusted backwards, your pace almost becoming as rapid as Dennis' own movements.

"I don't want you to so much as move your hips. I want full control..." Dennis demanded sternly as his fingers clawed into your waist, holding it firmly in position.

You barely had chance to show your agreement, you just beginning to timidly nod your head when you were suddenly overcome by one of the most powerful waves of pleasure which you had ever experienced, you letting out a resounding cry of Dennis' name as you did.

As you were gasping for breath, Dennis helping you to lay down onto your side to recover, your cheeks flushed scarlet at the realisation of how loud you were, you feeling mortified at the thought of any of the drivers downstairs hearing you, but the sight of Dennis' affectionate smile as he tucked a loose strand of hair behind your hear caused you to completely forget about that as your heart melted. Both of your eyes were just about to grow heavy when your body suddenly jolted with worry as you shot bolt upright.

"The others will be wondering what we're doing," you said with worry, rushing to get out of Dennis' loving embrace and over to your wardrobe.

You quickly chose a different dress, before yourself and Dennis rushed downstairs, both of you trying to think of excuses as to why you had taken so long as you did. However, once you had taken your places on the sofa beside each other once again, you let out a long, muffled sigh under your breath because both yourself and Dennis were immediately swept up in conversation, it seeming as if everyone had completely forgotten that you had disappeared.