27,84,121 - George Russell (NSFW)

Requested by F1_Emmy

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife Garrixer_06 luminousmoonlight

Disclaimer
This was written before the start of the 2022 season

27: "Will you marry me?"

84: "Fuck me the hardest you've ever fucked anyone before."

121: "I'm not surprised you're so tried after what we did last night."

Standing at the back of your boyfriend, George's garage, you clapped your hands tightly over your mouth as the Mercedes garage was plunged into a suspenseful silence. All of your eyes were fixed to the large screens as he was coming down the start-finish straight, about to cross the line not only to win the race, but also to win his first F1 world title at the end of his first season with Mercedes. When he did cross the line, everyone's cheers rang around the entire garage, if not the entire paddock as tears of euphoria welled up in your eyes. You thought it would be impossible for things to feel even more surreal for you than they did in that moment, but once yourself and the rest of the team were standing in parc ferme, watching the podium ceremony, you knew that you were very wrong about that, it turning out that George's championship win wasn't the only reason why this day had become so perfect.

Once George had followed Max and Lewis onto the podium, the three drivers were interviewed. For most of the interviews, you had completely tuned out, only being interested in what George had to say and even then, he didn't have your complete concentration because you wanted to get the boring part out of the way, but it was when George's interview was about to come to an end that all of your focus was brought straight back to me.

"Actually, there's something I'd like to say before you go," George told the interviewer hastily just as he was about to make his way off the podium.

George took a deep breath as the interviewer put his Microphone in front of George once more, the colour slightly vanishing from the Brit's teeth as he began to anxiously fiddle with his fingers. At first, you became slightly nervous at the realisation that his usual confidence had seemed to largely vanish, but seconds later, you realised the exact reason for this, your mouth hanging slightly agape as George got down on one knee on the top step of the podium.

"Well, rather than having something to say, I actually have something to ask my amazing girlfriend, Y/N," George began affectionately, his voice being a lot softer than normal as he looked in your direction whilst avoiding your eyes. "I've been wanting to ask you this question for a while now. I've known for quite a while that you're my soulmate, but as well as needing to gather the courage, I wanted to find the perfect opportunity to make this as special as I could for you and what better way to make the day I won my first world title so much better? I'm sorry if you always imagined some sort of massive speech during this moment and I don't know if it's because I'm being watched by millions, but I'm kinda feeling lost for words, so I'm just going to be straight with you, Y/N, my beautiful, Y/N, the love of my life, will you make me the happiest man who has ever lived? Will you marry me?"

An enormous smile spread across your lips from ear to ear at the sound of George's words as all of the Mercedes team members around you began to roar even louder than when George had crossed the line to win the championship. At the sight of your positive reaction, George held a hand out as he beamed at you as if to tell you to get onto the podium. You gladly accepted his offer, sprinting up the steps of the podium and continuing to do so until you had stopped dead in front of the top step, slightly gasping for breath.

"Of course I'll marry you! There's nothing I want more!" You replied joyfully offering your hands out to George in order to help him up to his feet.

Once he had pulled himself up, George pulled you onto the top step with him, the two of you flinging your arms tightly around each other as he captured your lips in a passionate kiss, George rushing away form you before things got too heated.

"I promise I do have a ring. It's just that there was no way of me sneaking it up on her once I'd gotten out of the car," George said nervously as he realised that everything was perfect apart from that one missing thing.

"It's not the jewellery I care about, it's being able to call you my husband someday," you replied affectionately in reassurance.

The podium ceremony then carried on as normal, you remaining on the top step with George as the trophies were presented and the champagne was sprayed. George may have felt euphoric celebrating his championship victory on the podium with you, but he was the first to rush off it, dragging you by the hand as he did because there was far more pleasurable celebrations which he had in mind for you both. It was because of how lustful George had become that time dragged on for him until you were back in your hotel, George having so many interviews and debriefs that he had no time for you to sneak into his motorhome for a quickie, not that he was complaining because considering that you had just gotten engaged, he would have much rather had a slow, romantic round in your hotel room. However, you had other ideas in mind, you beginning to tare George's clothes away from his body the second he had closed your hotel room door behind you both.

"Fuck me the hardest you've ever fucked anyone before," you said with lust as you grinded against George several times as you pulled his Mercedes shirt over his head.

A devious smirk spread across George's lips at the sound of just how desperate you had become, George not hesitating to rush you out of your own clothes and push you back onto the bed. At the reminder that you were now the soon to be Mrs. Russell, he slammed his already almost solid erection into your entrance, barging it through your folds before he vigorously began to pummel in and out of you. Neither one of you were willing to hold back, the rolling of your hips being relentless right from the start. George didn't hesitate to aggressively connect your lips as his hands rushed to explore every inch of your body, lingering on the most sensitive parts. His final destination was in between your legs, George beginning to roughly massage the skin around the outside of your entrance as you threw your head back with pleasure, spreading your legs wider for him as he did, your toes clenching around the sheet because of the intense heavenly sensation which was taking over your entire body. George took this as the perfect opportunity to give your exposed neck some attention, his lips rushing from your jawbone down to your collarbone, George taking your sensitive skin into his mouth as he did, his teeth grazing against your skin as he covered your neck in red blotches, some vanishing within seconds, both of you knowing that other marks were definitely going to bruise. The pleasure further escalated for you at the sight of George marking his territory, you reaching up and tangling your fingers in his hair moments later as his lips began to travel down your neck to your breasts, your heart racing even more ferociously due to the anticipation of what you knew was coming next. George tended to your breasts individually, cupping one of them in his hand in turn as he brought it up to his lips, showering it with forceful kisses as his fingertips twirled around your erect nipples, pinching them, before he would place them between his teeth. It was just as he had started to pleasure your second breast that you were the first to reach your orgasm, the wave of pleasure which brought you there coming on all of a sudden, it being one of the most powerful which you had ever experienced. The deafening moan of his name which escaped your lips caused George to follow seconds later, George then not hesitating to pull your head onto his chest as you were gasping for breath.

As soon as you could feel his warm skin beneath your head, your eyes became droopy, you drifting off into a deep sleep within a matter of seconds to the sound of George beginning to fill your ears with sweet nothings.

The next thing you knew, you felt a gentle peck being pressed to your lips as your eyes began to gently flutter open. You let out a sigh of contentment at the realisation that you were being woken up by George, who was laying on his side, towering over you as he cupped your cheeks, gently caressing his thumbs in circles over them.

"Morning, Mrs. Russell. I'm not surprised you're tired after what we did last night, but if you don't get up soon, we're going to miss our flight home," said George softly, causing your body to shoot upwards as you had slept a lot later than usual. "But I'd risk us being late to the airport after every single race weekend if we got to feel as much pleasure as we did last night."