15,16 - Max Verstappen

Requested by bbyverstappen

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife Garrixer_06 luminousmoonlight lbushey madmaxstan

15: "I'm pregnant."

16: "Even if it is you and me against the world, I promise we'll get through this together."

Taking a shaky deep breath as you stood in the hotel hallway late that night, you stopped dead in your tracks as you were approaching your boyfriend, Max's room. You felt sick to your stomach at the thought of the news which you were about to tell him, this especially being the case as you looked back over your shoulder to see the room of your parents, Christian and Geri behind you, knowing that them, along with the rest of the world, even Max himself, would disapprove of your news, leaving you feeling completely alone. It was these thoughts which caused tears to begin trickling down your cheeks, you being unable to hold them back any longer as you finally plucked up the courage to knock on Max's door, internally begging that he hadn't already gone to sleep. At first, it appeared as though he had because of how long it took him to answer, Max only doing this when you had turned your back on his door, ready to head back to your own room. Slowly turning back around at the sound of the door opening, your heart sank at the sight of how Max's eyes were also red and puffy, telling you that this was the complete wrong time to reveal this life changing news to him.

"What's wrong? Is everything alright?" You asked the other frantically in unison, flinging your arms tightly around each other once Max had pulled you inside of his room and had closed the door behind you.

"I-I've got something really important to tell you, Max and I have no idea how you're going to take it, let alone everyone else," you began anxiously after taking a shaky deep breath.

You were just about to continue speaking, deciding that it was best not to beat around the bush when giving Max this news, however, before you were able he managed to speak first, your heart breaking as he did at the sight of a few very rate tears trickling down his cheeks.

"I do too, Y/N. I'll never be able to tell you just how much I love you. You've got no idea how happy you make me, but I'm like this because my dad has been lecturing me about being with you again, saying that you're nothing more than a distraction for me," Max began with sorrow, causing you to start to feel sick to your stomach at the thought of him leaving you because you needed him right now more than you had ever needed him before.

Jos may have always disapproved of you, but you still fell into a stunned silence as the realisation hit you that yourself and Max didn't have the support of either of your parents, your own dad being enraged at you for getting into a relationship with a driver and not just any driver either, but one of his own. It was this realisation that caused tears to begin to surge down your cheeks, you not knowing how you were going to cope without Max, especially because of your news.

"You're going to tell me you're leaving me, aren't you?" You wailed as you grabbed onto Max's hands, squeezing them tightly as you clung to him for dear life. "But please don't. I'm not telling you this now to guilt trip you, but if you really want to be with me, you can't leave me now because I'm pregnant. That's what I came here to tell you."

Max buried his head in his hands as he blubbered into them, your heart starting to race because this told you that his reaction was the furthest thing from your desired one. However, to your surprise and amazement, Max lifted his head up to reveal the broadest smile which you had ever seen, his tears continuing to fall, but now being tears of joy.

"Y/N, you've got no idea how amazing this is!" He exclaimed with elation, before he pressed a rough, rushed kiss to your lips, one which you didn't hesitate to deepen, before Max continued to speak. "This may be a shock, but it's the most pleasant surprise imaginable! I was and still am upset because I don't have the support of my dad to be with you and have never gone against anything major like this he's told me to do, but I told him that I'm never leaving you. I told him that I intend on spending the rest of my life with you. Even if it is you and me against the world, I promise we'll get through this together. Besides, our families may not want us to be together, but they're going to love our baby. They couldn't possibly resent someone who shares their blood."

It was now your turn to clap your hands tightly over your mouth with shock, Max's words being exactly what you wanted to hear, exactly what you had imagined him saying in your mind, but you never expected that to be reality, your heart melting as you were reminded of just how amazing Max is and that he was willing to do anything to fight for your relationship and now your baby as well.

"I can't believe I was so worried about our parents disapproving of us because that seems to be so insignificant now. The most important things are you and our baby," Max continued affectionately, snaking his arms around your waist in order to pull you closer to him.

Yourself and Max briefly allowed yourself to become lost in the most joy which you had ever experienced, this being more joy than you ever thought possible, but things came crashing down for you a few moments later as a sudden realisation hit you, the realisation that telling your families about your pregnancy was going to go no where near as smoothly as telling Max.