288 - Lando Norris (NSFW)

Requested by LightsOn_forShawn

Taglist
devinagnawnn Sargeants_Wife luminousmoonlight madmaxstan archivebooks jadnhossler925

288: "How about we have a chill in the hot tub and see where things take us?..." 

After a busy first couple of rounds of the season, the week break in between Australia and Imola was exactly what yourself and Lando needed. During the start of the season, yourself and Lando may have missed spending some innocent quality time together, but being reunited with you also made Lando realise just how much he had missed making you feel good.

The two of you were currently enjoying breakfast that morning in your Monegasque apartment and as you spent some time in a blissful silence, gazing at each other affectionately, the sight of the floor to ceiling doors of your balcony seemed to catch Lando's ey, the Brit briefly looking straight past you as he looked out onto your balcony.

"What are you looking at?" You asked with a small chuckle of amusement due to how dilated and full of desire Lando's pupils had bexome.

Lando bit his bottom lip with slight nervousness as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink, his eyes looking from you to behid you, but Lando seeming to be too worried to voice what he was thinking.

"Well, you know how we bought that lovely expensive hot tub before the start of the season..." Lando began coyly, his heart starting to race at the thought of you agreeing to his idwa. "We still haven't been able to use it and I was thinking how about we have a chill in the hot tub and see where things take us?..."

Your mouth hung slightly agape with surprise at the sound of Lando's suggestion not only because of how early in the morning it was, but because of how random you considered this suggestion to be, especially considering you were both in your pyjamas without any sexy swimwear being in sight.

"Forget it. It's completely fine if you don't want to," Lando spoke up after there had been a few moments of silence between you.

"I'm just surprised you've come up with this diea at this time of the morning, but I didn't say that I wasn't up for it," you responded flirtatiously as you extended your hand out for Lando for him to take.

Lando took a deep breath in an attempt to calm his eagerness as he gladly took your hand as you got to your feet, the Brit almost dragging you in the direction of your stairs in order for you to get changed into your swimwear.

"I know how random it does seem, but I think it's completely understandable I feel this way considering all of the bikini photos you sent me whilst I was away as you stood next to the hot tub," Lando responded jokingly, pretending to be defensive as his own words caused him to rush upstairs even faster.

Yourself and Lando both rushed into your swimwear as quickly as you were able, the Brit making you wish that you weren't covering yourself up as he would playfully kiss your neck whilst you were in the middle of getting changed, causing you to already be letting out your first angelic whimpers of his name. Before you knew it, the bitter morning air was peircing through your skin as you were rushing out onto your blacony, Lando pulling you along by the hand once more, but once you had both stepped into the hot tub, allowing thw warm water to relax you, yourself and Lando felt more comfortable to show more affection due to the walls which were now keeping you hidden.

You had only been seated beside Lando for a matter of seconds, before you let out a gasp of surprise as he suddenly grabbed you by the waist and helped you to straddle him. Due to how you both still had slight niggling worries in the back of your mind about being caught despite the walls of your balcony, both of your movements then began over your swimwear, both of you not feeling confident enough to risk getting undressed. Lando was once again demonstrating how your comfort was always of upmost importance to him at the start as he was starting off with his usual gentle movements. As he thrusted, his hands made their way beneath the water and lightly began to caress every single inch of your body which they were able to reach, but rather than being full of lust his touch was overflowing with love as he appreciated the breathtaking sight which he considered your body to be. However, due to the heavenly sensation which this was sending surging around your entire body, moments later, you began to let out soft moans of his name, needing to press your lips tightly together as you did to prevent them from becoming any louder. The sound of you motivated Lando to massively quicken his pace, tough groans escaping his lips as he suddenly felt his swimming shorts becoming so much more tighter. It didn't take long before yourself and Lando found the perfect rhythm, the rolling of your hips becoming just as vigorous as his thrusting and it was because of this, that both of your cheeks flushed scarlet, both of you becoming conscious of the splashing which you were creating and the sound which it was making. This was especially the case when the pleasure was significantly building for you, this being because in an attempt to make you reach your orgasm, Lando had reached a hand in between your legs, slipped it down beneath your bikini bottoms and began to aggressively massage the skin around the outside of your entrance. The volume of the splashing sounded so much more amplified in your ears and it was because of this, that you weren't fully able to enjoy the pleasure which he was providing you with, the worried expression which had spread across your lips causing Lando to briefly slow down.

"You don't need to worry about a thing," he said warmly, using his free hand to cup one of your cheeks, his reassuring words causing you to lean into his touch. "If I thought anyone was able to see or hear, I wouldn't be doing this."

Knowing that you were always able to trust Lando, you let out a sigh of relief at the sound of those words, before he picked up his pace once again, you throwing your head back with pleasure as his forceful massaging continued, his fingertips pinching your sensitive skin soon casuing you to become overstimulated and to largely forget about your previous concerns, you rushing your bottoms down to your ankles because you knew that having Lando inside of you would bring you to that high which was building up inside of you so much faster. A mischevious smrik spread across Lando's lips as he lowered his swimming shorts, the Brit then barging his erection through your soaking folds without any hesitation. You immediately felt the knot in your stomach becoming so much tighter and as it felt as though it was about to snap, you lowered your head in the crook of Lando's neck, attatching your lips to his collarbone in an attempt to keep your cries of his name inside. Luckily, you didn't have to do this for long, you being the first to reach your orgasm seconds later with Lando's lips being pressed to the top of your head as he was also attempting to surpress his sounds.

The two of you smiled broadly at each other as you began to gasp for breath, Lando wrapping an arm around your shoulders to pull you closely to him once he had pulled out of you and had helped you off him and to sit beside himself.

"Those memories are definitely going to help me in Imola when I'm missing you," said Lando with satisfaction as the blissful replays were already starting to consume his mind.