465 - Fernando Alonso (NSFW)

Requested by EllaEmmas19

465: "I never knew that I could get so hot and bothered by seeing you in my team's clothes..."

You had recently been doubting whether you would ever be able to win a Grand Prix, but you were once again beginning to feel as though your dream could become a reality durng the race at this particular race weekend, you somehow being in the lead of the race in your Alpine with your new teammate for this season, Fernando behind behind you in P2. You may have only had a few races at Alpine, coming into the season thinking that Fernando would be quick to assure you knew that he was the number one in the team, but he was currently doing all he could to defend against the Red Bulls and Ferrari's behind, Fernando being adamant that you were going to get your first race win. His team effort continued for the rest of the race and once you were in parc ferme after crossing the line to get a 1-2, you flung your arms tightly around the Spaniard, being completely lost for words because you knew that in the past, he would have focused more on getting the win for himself than helping his teammate.

"I have no idea how to thank you, Fernando, but I can't help but wonder why you did that," you said in confusion, needing to raise your voice slightly so that Fernando would be able to hear you above your roaring team.

"I done it because I can see your potential," replied Fernando professionally, before he leant into your ear, lowering his voice as he continued to speak. "But I also done it because lately I've been thinking to myself I never knew I could get so hot and bothered by seeing you in my team's clothes..."

Your heart started to pound against your chest at the sound of those words because you had been in the sport for a few years now and before he had made his return, Fernando had always been friendly with you, but he had never expressed any romantic interest in you, but you considered this to be a very pleasant surprise, the best kind of tingles shooting around your body as you pressed your legs tightly together as your walls dampened. You never could deny to yourself that you found Fernando attractive this especially being the case as he then gestured with his head over to his garage.

"Let me take you somewhere more private after the podium ceremony," he whispered into your ear seductively, causing your sudden desperation for him to grow even more, you not hesitating to agree to this.

You had only been on the podium a couple of times during your career, so at first, you thought you would want to savour every second of the ceremony, especially since you would be standing on the top step for the first time. However, once the ceremony began, Fernando kept glancing at you out of the corner of his eye as your national anthem began to play whilst you were both trying to hide how impatient you were becoming.

When the ceremony was over, yourself and Fernando managed to keep yourselves together as you made your way through your garage and out into the paddock, no one questioning either of you as you both went into his motorhome as you would often do this as friends. However, things immediately changed once you had closed the door behind you, Fernando's lips suddenly crashing against yours as his tongue barged through. You let out a gasp of surprise as he backed you up, slamming you against the nearest available space on the wall. Both of you made the decision that you would keep your overalls up just in case you needed to quickly pull away from each other in case you heard the door opening, but that didn't stop the pleasure from already being intense right from the start as Fernando began to vigorously grind against you. This caused both of you to grin broadly into your heated kiss, neither one of you pulling away until you had no choice but to come up for air. Once you had, the intensity of the pleasure was already starting to cause your legs to tremble, making Fernando hold onto your waist, pushing you up into his arms as he started to pin you even more firmly against the wall to hold you securely. As you wrapped your legs tightly around him, his fingers clawed into your waist, the two time world champion helping you to make sure that the rolling of your hips was just as rapid as his thrusting.

Due to the heavenly sensation which was taking over your entire body, it only took a couple of minutes before you were doing this on your own, Fernando's hands then making their way even lower once he was certain that this was the case. You let out a gasp of surprise at just how much closer you felt to your orgasm as he started to forcefully massage your tender skin through your overalls, this feeling causing you to press your lips tightly together because you could feel cries of his name rising, you knowing that it would be almost impossible for you to keep them inside. Your cheeks flushed scarlet as you soon let out an echoing whimper, but to make sure that it would be your first and last, you buried your head into the crook of his neck, this causing tough grunts to start to escape Fernando's lips as he looked down to see that you were leaving red blotches on his collarbone, red blotches which he knew were definitely going to bruise. It was this sight which caused Fernando to be the first to reach his orgasm, both of you smirking with satisfaction at the feeling of just how much of his cum spilled out of him. The feeling of the sogginess against you caused you to follow seconds later.

As you were gasping for breath, recovering from your high, Fernando held you closely to him, not placing you back down onto the ground until your light shaking had came to a stop. Before he left to go to the bathroom to clean himself up, he pressed one final rough kiss to your lips, but once he had left, you were experiencing very conflicting feelings. As much as you had enjoyed what happened, being unable to wait for a repeat, you couldn't help but wonder what you were to Fernando and what he considered the situation to be. Was that just a quickie, or did Fernando want to get to know you better to see if there could ever be a long term relationship between you?