57 - Logan Sargeant

Requested by MartinaHoner

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife

TRIGGER WARNING

Mentions of insecurity and a life threatening racing accident

57: "I love your scars."

Standing in front of the full body length mirror in your bedroom as you waited for your boyfriend, Logan to arrive, you took a shaky deep breath as you thought about how it was going to be the first night which you were going to share a bed together. Before the racing accident you were in a few years ago which almost ended your life, the thought of sharing a bed with a man you were falling for filled you with excitement, it always being an experience which you were looking forward to, but now that your body was heavily scarred. it filled you with dread. You were terrified that your body would scare Logan away and that this would be the last night which you would be able to call him your own.

A short while later, you felt sick to your stomach as you heard him enthusiastically knocking on the door, you rushing to pull your arms through the sleeves of your dressing gown as he did, wrapping it tightly around your body. Once you had opened your front door, he beamed at you, before flinging his arms tightly around you, you letting out a sigh of contentment as you melted into his loving embrace, but that didn't stop your heart from pummelling against your chest.

"Are you alright? What's wrong?" Asked Logan as he was able to feel this against his chest, the Floridian tightening his arms even more around you comfortingly. "You don't need to be scared about tonight, you know, baby. I'm going to take care of you. You'll be safe."

The edges of your lips curled up into a small smile at the sound of those words because they were exactly what you needed to hear, but since none of your scars were currently showing because of your dressing gown and pyjama bottoms, you still feared that Logan wouldn't mean what he had just said once he had seen your body. Once he had let go of you, you anxiously bit your bottom lip as you removed your dressing gown, your breathing massively quickening even more as Logan's mouth hung slightly agape at the sight of your arms.

"You don't like what you see, do you? My scars are putting you off, aren't they?" You asked with panic as twars began to well up into your eyes.

"No, I'm looking at you like this because you're stunning, Y/N," replied Logan with amazement, his pupils dilated as his eyes scanned your body. "I know I haven't seen all of them, but I've seen some on your arms and legs before, so if they were going to put me off, do you really think I'd be here right now? Besides, I love your scars. They're part of who you are. They remind me of everything you've gone through, everything you've survived and how hard you've fought to do that. They remind me of how strong you are and nothing attracts me more to you than that."

You let out a sigh of relief as a broad smile spread across your lips, Logan pulling you close to him once more as it did.

"You always know exactly what to say," you replied affectionately, you being able to relax because you knew that Logan meant every word.

"Well, the 'right things' just come naturally to me because of how much I love you," replied Logan lovingly as he took you by the hands.

You allowed him to pull you down to sit on the edge of the bed, Logan gently pushing you back once he had to help you to lay down. Once you were laying on your back, your heart started to race once more, but in the best possible way as he twoered over you, before his lips slowly began to travel down towards your own. He connected your lips in a gentle kiss, before his lips began to softly travel down your neck, not stopping once they had reached your arms because Logan wanted to show appreciation to each one of your scars which he was able to see. You let out a sigh of contentment as he showered all of the scars on your arms in light kisses, there being a few pauses in between as he came up for air, Logan gazing down at them in adoraton as he did.

"You're so beautiful. You've got no idea how lucky I am," said Logan warmly once he had finished as you were both getting beneath the covers.

Once he had, he pulled your head down onto his chest, before he began to fill your ears with sweet nothings once you were comfortable as he ran his fingers through your hair. His words caused you to drift off to sleep within a matter of seconds, you thinking about how you now had nothing to be scared of as you did and how there was nowhere you were safer than in Logan's arms.