604 - Lewis Hamilton (NSFW)

Requested by Litred68

Taglist
patka_1311

604: "I'm going to put this inside of you because even though we'll be in public, I want to see just how desperately you want me..."

Now that yourself and your partner, Lewis had been together for several years, you may have attended many team dinners with him. The thought of these Mercedes dinners didn't make you anywhere near as nervous as they used to. However, the team dinner which you would be attending on this particular day felt like your first one all over again, this being because it was with X44, Lewis' Extreme E team. The thought of needing to impress new people always made you feel sick to your stomach and once you were ready that evening, Lewis could tell just how nervous you were due to how you were pacing up and down your room as you took frequent deep breaths.

"I know it's easier said than done right now, but you just need to relax, baby," said Lewis calmingly, standing in front of you and planting both of his hands into your shoulders to stop you in your tracks. "They're all going to think you're as amazing as I do, so you've got nothing to worry about."

Lewis was soon able to tell that he hadn't managed to convince you because of the way you were anxiously fiddling with his fingers, but the sight of you suddenly caused a mischievous smirk to spread across his lips as he had got an idea as to how he could attempt to help with your nerves. Lewis knew that meeting new people wasn't the only reason why you were so nervous. He noticed the way which you were gazing at him. He knew your lustful gaze all too well, he knew just how breathtaking you found him in a suit, your desire for Lewis giving him the perfect idea.

"I think I know how I can make this evening more enjoyable for you," said Lewis deviously, you raising your eyebrows in surprise as he headed towards one of the smallest drawers in the set opposite your bed.

Your mouth hung slightly agape as you realised what Lewis had pulled out of the drawer, it being a tiny vibrator which came with a tiny control device, something which yourself and Lewis had for whatever reason bought a while ago, but had never found a use for it until now.

"I'm going to put this inside of you because even though we'll be in public, I want to see just how desperately you want me..." Lewis purred seductively into your ear, this causing your heart to pummel even more aggressively against your chest. "Well, only if you're alright with it, but I promise that you're not going to regret agreeing to it."

You weren't sure how much you agreed with that, you knowing that it was a huge risk, one which you could massively regret, but you couldn't deny that you did love the adrenaline rush that being a bit risky provided you with, causing you to allow Lewis to bend you over your bed. After he had returned to the same drawer, coming back to you with a tube of lube, some of which he applied to the miniature device, Lewis' free hand pulled down your underwear slightly, before his other, which was holding the vibrator wandered in between your legs. As he gently slid the vibrator through your folds, pushing it down inside of you, you let out a gasp of surprise due to the stretching sensation which it was providing you with, how lubricated you were meaning that you were already starting to receive a small amount of stimulation even though the vibrations hadn't been turned on yet. However, minutes later, as yourself and Lewis were heading out of the door, he reached into his pocket, using his little controller to turn the vibrations onto their lowest setting. At first, you let out a small sigh of relief, thinking that this was something which you would be able to handle, but it was once you were in the passengers' side of the car, that you knew you were very wrong about that, being sat down making the minor vibrations hit even more pleasurable spots inside of you.

With great difficulty, you were thankfully used to this feeling by the time you had arrived to the restaurant, meaning that you were able to remain fully composed as Lewis was introducing you to members of X44. For a while, you were even completely relaxed because of how amazing everyone was, making you feel as though you were part of the team and as though you had met them a lot sooner than that very same night. Throughout the last short while, Lewis had been gradually increasing the vibrations, but you only felt the impact of this when you suddenly stopped mid sentence, being completely taken aback by the sudden intense waves of pleasure which were surging around your entire body.

"Are you alright, Y/N?" A team member asked with concern at the sight of your embarrassment causing all of the colour to drain from your cheeks.

However, you didn't consider everything to be all bad in that moment because you knew that the team member's question gave you an excuse to get up from the table.

"I'm suddenly not feeling that great. I'll be back in a bit," you responded with worry, trying your best to keep yourself together, before you rushed to the bathroom.

Once you had locked yourself in a stall a cheeky smirk was able to spread across your lips now that you were alone as you pulled your phone out of your pocket to message Lewis to tell him you were in desperate need for him. You may have only been waiting a couple of minutes as Lewis explained that he was going to check on you, but you became very impatient during that time, causing you to rush a hand down your underwear to remove the vibrator, before you replaced it with one of your fingers, which began to instantly pummel in and out of you.

"So, I gather you're close then," began Lewis flirtatiously once he had entered the bathroom, before his mouth hung slightly agape at the sight inf front of him once you had unlocked your cubical for him to enter.

After he had spent a few moments taking in the sight of you making yourself feel good, Lewis being captivated by how one of your hands was giving your entrance some attention, whilst the other had began to forcefully massage one of your breasts over the top of the material of your dress. However, he had soon crashed down onto the floor in front of you, using one of his hands to remove your own away from your entrance, before he replaced your hand with his mouth. After it had rushed its way through your folds, Lewis began to press rough kisses from the top of your clit down to your entrance, each one making you feel as though you were about to fall over the edge, which you did within a matter of seconds as Lewis began to pump the tip of his tongue in and out of your entrance. This may have only been very brief, but caused you to experience the largest amount of pleasure which you had in a long while, you being unable to continue to keep your moans of his name inside and letting out a resounding cry as the tight knot which had formed in your stomach snapped.

"I told you that you wouldn't have anything to worry about tonight and that you were going to enjoy yourself," said Lewis with satisfaction once he had gotten to his feet, taking you into his arms, before he sat on the toilet himself, placing you down onto his lap.

An affectionate smile spread across your lips as you descended into a blissful silence, you loving being able to recover in his strong embrace as he filled your ears with sweet nothings whilst running his fingers through your hair. Neither of you wanted this moment to end, but Lewis' affection soon came to a stop as he let out a deflated sigh.

"I suppose we're going to have to go back out there. I told them to stay out of here, but there's only going to be so long before someone comes and checks on us," Lewis spoke up with disappointment, before you got to your feet.

However, both of you left feeling anything but disappointed, both of you in fact feeling very smug because of how no one had any idea of what you had gotten up to in there.