582 - Daniel Ricciardo (NSFW)

Requested by Scotlynaurora

Taglist
Garrixer_06 archivebooks miaweston424 jadnhossler925

582: "Please don't let this scare you away, but I had a dream about you last night... A very sexy one."

When entering your garage, the first thing you would always do was rush over to your teammate at McLaren and great friend, Daniel, before the two of you would instantly become lost in conversation, however, things were very different on this particular day. You were doing the complete opposite to what you normally would, you deciding that you would avoid Daniel at all costs. As you made your way over to your car, you couldn't help but notice the whispers which were rippling through the garage, everyone being convinced that yourself and Daniel had had a falling out due to how infectious your joy around each other usually was throughout the entire team, but you were feeling the opposite since you had seen Daniel for the first time that morning since realising that you liked him as way more than just a friend.

As you were both talking to different team members whilst waiting for the start of FP1 to begin that Friday morning, Daniel tried his best to make eye contact with you several times, but each and every time, you would lower your head with shame, dreading him seeing just how scarlet he was causing your cheeks to flush. This eventually lead to him making his way over to you just as you were about to pull your balaclava down over your head.

"Y/N, can we talk?" Daniel asked you softly with sadness.

"Afterwards. We've got to get into our cars," you replied bluntly, having no idea what was making you be harsh with Daniel, you just knowing that there was no way you could reveal your feelings to him.

Daniel may have loved being out on track, but for him, the session dragged on, the Australian thinking about you in the cockpit way more than he should have been. When it was finally over and you were both out of your cars, Daniel urgently pulled you to the back of the garage, his heartrate nervously starting to quicken as he did.

"Now that the session's over, have I done something wrong?" He asked you with worry, your own heart beginning to race as he rested his hands on the tops of your arms. "Are the other team members right in what they're saying? Has something bad happened between us?"

Your mouth hung slightly agape at Daniel's words, at the thought that he would believe the gossip, but during this time, an awkward silence descended upon you because you had no idea what to say, no idea what possible excuse you could make up for the way you had been acting. After a couple of minutes, you couldn't take being able to see the hurt in Daniel's eyes any more, you knowing that you had no choice but to tell him the truth.

"You've done absolutely nothing wrong. I've been avoiding you because I thought that once you knew what was going on, there's no way you'd want to be around me," you replied with shame, causing Daniel to comfortingly rub your arms in a successful attempt to somewhat soothe you.

"There's no way that's ever going to happen. Try me," responded Daniel caringly as a warm smile spread across his lips.

Quickly whipping your head around your shoulders to see that no one was looking in your direction, you hastily took Daniel by the hand and rushed in the direction of his motorhome, not wanting anyone else to hear what you were going to say, you feeling embarrassed enough to admit it to Daniel.

"I couldn't face saying anything in the garage," you began anxiously as Daniel pulled you down beside him on his sofa, your eyes widening with surprise as he took your free hand in his, now holding both of your hands instead of dropping the one he was originally holding. "Please don't let this scare you away, but I had a dream about you last night... A very sexy one."

You expected Daniel to burst out into a fit of laughter in disbelief, but instead, you became even more astounded as a mischievous smirk spread across his lips, his eyes suddenly becoming a lot more dark and seductive.

"How about you tell me exactly what I did to you in the dream?" He suggested flirtatiously, sending the best kind of shivers shooting down your spine as he leant into your ear.

You began to go into detail about how his thrusts were rough and powerful right from the start, how he showed you no mercy and how in the dream, you knew it was the best you had ever experienced. You rambled on for a while, but just as you were coming to the end, you abruptly stopped, it suddenly sinking in that Daniel appeared to share your feelings rather than being disgusted.

"Wait, you don't hate me after hearing that?" You asked in amazement, your cheeks quickly aching due to just how wide your smile was becoming.

"I could never hate you. I just hate myself for waiting this long to admit to you how I really feel," replied Daniel alluringly as he grabbed onto your waist, assisting you to get onto his lap. "You've got no idea how long I've been wanting to do this, Y/N. You've got no idea how grateful I am you had that dream because I don't know if I would have ever been brave enough to confess."

You were just about to agree with him when his lips came hurtling down onto yours in a heated kiss, one which you didn't hesitate to deepen. As you did, Daniel's first instinct was to rush you both out of your clothes, but knowing that someone could interrupt at any minute, you decided to stay fully clothed. Knowing that the team would be wondering where you were and wanting to make your dream a reality, Daniel didn't hold back right from the start, his thrusts immediately being rough and powerful as you began to grind your hips against him. Pleasure was racing through your body right form the very start and it was because of this, that your fingers which were around the back of Daniel's neck were clawing into him with a matter of minutes, causing Daniel to let out a few grunts of approval at the thought of how you would be leaving your mark on him. At this point, your lips may not have been detached for long, both of you still gasping for air from your lengthy kiss, but knowing just how intense things were quickly becoming, Daniel's lips had another destination in mind. They took the perfect opportunity to give your exposed neck some attention as you threw your head back with pleasure, his lips starting off lightly at your jawbone, but by the time they had reached your collarbone, he was aggressively taking your skin into his mouth, leaving a trail of red blotches. The size of them increased the closer to your collarbone he became and once he had began to suck forcefully on it, you were unable to prevent yourself form letting out an echoing cry of his name since you knew the enormous mark he had left was definitely going to bruise.

From that moment on, the heavenly sensation which was taking over your entire body only became more pleasurable, you being forced to press your lips tightly together as Daniel's hands made their way down to your waist, the Australian assisting you with your movements and making sure that you were able to keep up to speed with him. As this was going on, he began to knead the skin on your bottom cheeks in between his fingertips. This may have been happening through your trousers, but it was still managing to send you racing towards your orgasm, you soon feeling as though you had no choice but to bury your head in the crook of Daniel's neck in order to keep your screams of his name inside. Seconds after you did, you were the first to effortlessly reach your orgasm, Daniel following after a few more sharp thrusts.

As you both started to recover, Daniel held you closely to him, resting his head on top of yours as he gazed down at you in adoration, but within a matter of seconds, you were both rushing to your feet, making sure that your clothes were straightened because you knew you would have to rush back into the garage to go over the data from FP1. It was because of this, that you didn't have time to discuss what had just happened, you leaving Daniel's motorhome with no idea of what this meant for the two of you, whether this was a one time thing, whether you would become friends with benefits, or whether there could ever possibly be a future for the two of you.