366 - Toto Wolff (NSFW)

requested by InLoveWithMercedes

366;" We can't have sex in our team factory! We'll get caught!" 

The weeks leading up to the Bahrain Grand Prix were feeling like an eternity, not only because of how eager you were for racing to resume, but also because of how busy you had been preparing for the event, being the head strategist for Mercedes. The countless meetings which you had to attend meant that yourself and not only your boss, but also your secret partner, Toto couldn't spend much time together, leading to you both being deprived of both physical and verbal affection. However, the second which the two of you were finally alone together, Toto decided that things were going to change.

Once everyone had cleared out of the meeting room you were in, Toto didn't hesitate to rush from opposite you around to the chair beside you, a devious smirk spreading across his lips as he rested a hand on your thigh. Your breath quickly hitched in your throat as Toto's hand inched increasingly higher, your lips being pressed tightly together in order for you to be able to keep a soft whimper inside once it had reached the very top, you knowing exactly what his intentions were as his fingertips grazed against the skin around the outside of your entrance through your trousers.

"We can't have sex in our team factory! We'll get caught!" You muttered under your breath, keeping as quietly as you were able in case anyone was nearby outside of the room.

"We're always so careful, so don't you think it would be nice to take a risk for a change?" Toto suggested flirtatiously as he leant into your ear, his alluring tone causing your heart to pound against your chest.

Knowing that your lunchbreak had just started, you knew no one had a reason to come back into the meeting room, causing you not to hesitate to lean over and smash your lips against Toto's. As you did, he planted his hands into your waist as he helped you onto his lap, both of you deepening the kiss even further once you were sitting comfortably and had wrapped your arms around the back of his neck. You had no choice but to come up for air as Toto began to vigorously grind against you, you letting out a gasp of surprise as you felt his erection hardening against your entrance. This only made your desperation for him grow and because of this, the rolling of your hips became as rapid as the pace of his thrusting, causing yourself and Toto to quickly find the perfect rhythm. From that moment onwards, the pleasure was massively increasing by the minute, causing yourself and Toto to smile broadly at each other with satisfaction as both of you were thinking the same thing, that you had absolutely no regrets about the risk which you were taking. However, for you, this was only until rising moans of his name were threatening to leave your lips moments later, you burying your head into the crook of Toto's neck with the fear that they would escape. Toto let out a few chuckles of amusement as you took some of his tender skin into your mouth, but the firmer your lips would clench around it, the more sounds of his own were starting to brew. The sight of the small red blotches which you were leaving on his neck were making him feel even more hot and bothered, Toto leaning his head back with pleasure as it was his turn to press his lips tightly together to prevent his manly groans from escaping.

Due to the rushed nature of this round, the two of you had soon become desperate to reach your orgasms, Toto's grinding movements somehow becoming even more rough and powerful as you started to feel his bulge twitching against your entrance. Realising that he was hurtling towards the edge slightly quicker than you, Toto's hands made their way underneath you, cupping one of your bottom cheeks in each of them. The fabric of your trousers may have been preventing you from feeling the full extend of this pleasure, but Toto's pinching of your tender skin was still having the desired impact, especially when he used one of his fingers to apply more pressure to your crack. This caused a heavenly sensation to surge around your entire body and as this took over, you were the first to reach your orgasm, clapping a hand tightly over your mouth as you did because you could only imagine the resounding cry of his name that would be set free otherwise. Toto seemed like he was just seconds behind you and it was because of this, that you decided to help him, you inching further back on his lap in order to be able to curl your fingers around his length. Once you had, it only took you to vigorously pump your hand up and down a couple of times before Toto reached his orgasm, a smirk of satisfaction spreading across both of your lips at the feeling of how the space beneath your hand suddenly felt so much more moist.

Toto then wrapped his arms tightly around you for a few moments, pulling your head down onto his chest and running his fingers soothingly through your hair as you recovered. A blissful silence swept over you as you both thought about how lucky you were to have the other, but after a while, you suddenly had to rush to get off Toto's lap because you both realised that you didn't have too much of your lunch break left and still hadn't eaten. You let out a few chuckles of amusement as Toto rushed out of the meeting room, darting down the corridor to the closest bathroom to be able to clean himself up, but you didn't feel too bad about this because you knew that he would be thinking the exact same thing as you, that being that it was all worth it.