538 - Daniel Ricciardo (NSFW)

Requested by AnaOliveira003

Taglist
Garrixer_06 archivebooks miaweston424 jadnhossler925

Disclaimer
This was written before the 2022 Australian Grand Prix

538: "I think you were just having a wet dream..."

As your eyes began to gently flutter open that Sunday morning, you let out a sigh of contentment as you turned over to face your boyfriend, Daniel's side of the bed, which you expected to be empty. It was because of how he would always be awake so much earlier than you due to wanting to prepare for the race that afternoon, that you were about to spread out into the middle of the bed and go back to sleep for a bit, but just as you were about to do this, your eyes suddenly snapped open at the sound of the erratic breathing which filled your ears. Your mouth hung slightly agape at the sight of Daniel laying on his back beside you, you not only being surprised that he was still in bed, but that he appeared to be having a nightmare. At first, you wrapped your arms tightly around him with the hopes that your touch would be forceful enough to wake him up, but as the Australian continued to sleep, you realised that the opposite seemed to be the case, it seeming as though Daniel was in a very pleasurable place. For a moment, you perceived the innocence in his soft murmurs to be fear, but it quickly became clear to you that a very heavenly sensation was taking over Daniel's body as his sounds became so much louder and clearer, you realising that Daniel was moaning your name. His sounds combined by his breathing as well as the sweat trickling down his cheeks told you that he felt as though he was close, causing you to pull back the covers to see that the boxer shorts which he was sleeping in were soaked and so much tighter than usual. For a second, as one of your hands wandered down the covers, you considered providing him with some pleasure in real life to give him an amazing wakeup present, but then you realised that since he was asleep, Daniel wouldn't be consenting to this, so you just settled with pressing a delicate peck to his lips.

"Good morning," muttered against his lips seconds later as Daniel let out a small gasp of surprise since he had been woken up so suddenly. "I think you were just having a wet dream..."

"I was. I remember it all so clearly. I know exactly how good it felt, but thanks for ruining it for me, Y/N," replied Daniel jokingly, pretending to be moody as his lips puckered into a pout, before his voice became a lot darker and seductive. "I'm hoping we'll be able to recreate it tonight. It was about you making me feel good tonight after I'd managed to gain a few positions and get on the podium of my home Grand Prix."

"You know the Albert Park circuit better than anyone, so I don't doubt you in the slightest, but just in case things don't go according to plan, how about we recreate your dream right now?..." You muttered alluringly into his ear as a mischievous smirk spread across Daniel's lips whilst he pulled back the covers. "Show me what I was doing to you..."

After he had rushed his boxer shorts down to his ankles, he assisted you onto your knees, causing you to think that he was about to make his way behind you, but instead, he then helped you to lower your head with one hand as he took his length in his other hand, inching it gradually closer to your mouth, not dropping it until you had taken his tip in between your lips. Once you had, your sucking motions were gently at first, only providing Daniel with a small amount of stimulation, but this soon changed as he began to let out groans of frustration due to how desperate he already was due to his dream. You let out a gasp of shock as he suddenly thrusted himself powerfully into your mouth, causing you to gag slightly, but you soon got used to the sensation of him filling your mouth and began to aggressively pump his erection in and out of it. As you did, Daniel seemed to grow even larger, this being at the image of you beaming up at him from underneath the podium if he did somehow manage to emulate his dream and get a top three finish later that day. As his size increased, Daniel only became even more eager to reach his orgasm, causing him to reach one of his hands down in between his legs and began to forcefully massage his ballsack. This caused your eyes to widen as your walls dampened, this sight making you feel very hot and bothered and almost as keen to experience some pleasure of your own.

You didn't find it surprising that after a few more times of your mouth rushing up and down his length, Daniel reached his orgasm, things being quite short, but very sweet for the Australian. A broad smile spread across his lips at the sight of you taking a large gulp as an enormous amount of his come spilled into your mouth and once you had taken a hard swallow, Daniel wrapped both of his arms tightly around you as you snuggled your head into his chest.

"If my mornings will be started like that, I'll definitely hope to have more wet dreams," said Daniel flirtatiously as hus hand wandered down to your back, his arm curling around your waist once he had reached it.

"You'll just have to score more podiums for me if you want more mornings like this, won't you?" You responded seductively as a cheeky grin spread across your lips.

Those words somehow motivated Daniel even more to get on the podium and despite how elated he was that he did go on to manage this this in front of his home fans that afternoon, his first thoughts were about the pleasure which he knew he was going to experience because of this.