41 - Mick Schumacher (NSFW)

Requested by novaeblu3

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife LaaSports Formula_forever drugo_babe luminousmoonlight TheOnlyLILLY

41: "On the bed. Now."

Letting out a few chuckles of amusement as you slammed the door of your Swedish hotel room closed, your boyfriend, Mick gladly allowed you to crash your lips against his in a heated kiss, you vigorously grinding against him as you thought of how attractive you would find him the following day if he managed to become the champion of champions.

"We didn't manage to make it into the semi finals of the Nations Cup this afternoon, so how are you feeling this hot and bothered?" Mick asked you with surprise, resting his hands on top of yours in order to prevent you from undoing the buttons of his shirt. "Don't you think I'm a failure since I couldn't match my dad's previous successes in Race Of Champions?"

"Never ever say that you're a failure," you responded firmly as you comfortingly wrapped your arms around the back of Mick's neck. "You and Seb done everything you could and I feel like this because I know you'll do a lot better tomorrow. You may be racing against much more experienced racing legends, but I know you've got a great chance of becoming the champion of champions tomorrow."

Those words were exactly what Mick needed to here, the sound of them massively bringing back his confidence and masculinity as he allowed himself to feel exactly the same as you did, Mick overcoming with lust as he suddenly began to rush you both out of your clothes, this coming as a very pleasant surprise to you.

"On the bed. Now," demanded Mick authoritatively once he had rapidly undressed you, Mick wanting you ready and in position for once he was out of his own clothes.

Being well aware of the position which Mick liked best when he was feeling tough and manly, you made the decision to get onto your hands and knees for him, Mick letting out a grunt of approval as he powerfully thrusted into you from behind for the first time moments later. Due to Mick's vigorous pace right from the start as well as how much you loved the thought of him being successful the next day, your walls soon clenched tightly around him as your walls further dampened, Mick loving how this lubrication allowed him to thrust in and out of you so much more smoothly, which therefore made him feel as though he was able to quicken his pace even more. He wrapped his arms tightly around your front as you threw your head back in pleasure, you already letting your first moan of his name echo around your room as you rested your hands on top of his, already being desperate for something to grab onto. Mick took this as the perfect opportunity to lean forward and bury his lips into the crook of your neck, Mick not hesitating to take the tender skin on your collarbone into his mouth and close his lips firmly around it, your sounds becoming even more resounding as you looked down to see that he was leaving an enormous red blotch, one which you knew was definitely going to bruise.

Minutes later, extreme pleasure was flowing intensely around your entire body, Mick feeling the exact same heavenly sensation as his hands travelled upwards, Mick cupping one of your breasts in each of his hands as he roughly began to massage. The rolling of your hips became even more forceful as Mick's fingers twirled around your hardened nipples, you letting out a gasp of surprise as he pinched both of them in between his fingertips. This feeling was causing you to race towards your orgasm, your fingers curling around the edge of your mattress as you felt Mick somehow growing even larger, the German soon beginning to twitch inside of you, letting you know that he was just as close. Moments later, yourself and Mick both simultaneously reached your orgasms, Mick not hesitating to pull you down to lay down with him as you began to gasp for breath, before he helped you to turn around in his arms, pulling your head down onto his chest once you were facing him.

"My champion," you muttered sleepily into it as your eyes became droopy.

"Don't make me do that to you all over again, Y/N," replied Mick warningly as he lovingly rested his head on top of yours, you falling asleep within a matter of seconds as he showered the top of it with gentle, relaxing kisses.