41,49 - Sergio Perez (NSFW)

Requested by lethedarkin

41: "On the bed. Now."

49: "Make love to me, please."

As the hotel room door of yourself and your husband, Checo slammed behind you on that Saturday night in Saudi Arabia, a flirtatious smirk spread across your lips as Checo crashed his lips against your own, his tongue rushing to explore every inch of your mouth which it was going to reach. Amidst the kiss, yourself and Checo rushed to tare the other's clothes away from their body as you were both overcome with desire, Checo feeling this hot and bothered because he wanted to celebrate getting the first pole position of his F1 career in the right way and you sharing these feelings because of how much his racing successes always turned you on.

Once all of your clothes had been removed, you expected that since Checo was clearly as lustful as you were, that he was going to rush to push you back onto the bed and lower himself in between your legs. However, things didn't start in the way which you were anticipating. You were already letting out your first soft whimper of his name as Checo's lips connected to your jawbone once your lips had parted, barely taking any time to gasp for air before he began to trail kisses from your jawbone all the way down to your collarbone, each one of his kisses becoming more aggressive as he took more of your sensitive skin into his mouth. You were hoping that the foreplay would end there, but this continued as Checo's lips lowered even further, the Mexican peppering your neck and your breasts with kisses, followed by the entire front of your body, this even including the skin around the outside of your entrance. Once Checo had reached it, his lips weren't there for long, before they barged through your folds, pressing forcefully down on your clit, which caused you to let out a resounding groan of frustration.

"Make love to me please. Let us make each other feel good," you begged with desperation, your words barely managing to escape your lips and coming out as nothing more than a small squeak. "Can we please just skip to the main event?"

Now on his knees in front of you, Checo got to his feet once he had disconnected his lips from you and once his eyes had met your own, they were so much darker than they would normally be in moments like this, being full of desire, rather than their usual affection.

"On the bed. Now," Checo demanded, his jaw clenching as he crossed his arms.

Before you were able to get onto the bed yourself, Checo wrapped his arms tightly around you as he pushed you back, making you lay on your back as he mounted you. Your heart began to pummel against your chest in the best possible way as Checo lowered himself in between your legs because on the rare occasions which you were like this, you knew that it would result in you having one of the most pleasurable times which you had ever experienced. You already threw your head back with pleasure as Checo thrusted powerfully into you for the first time, the tough grunting which was already escaping his lips causing your walls to dampen even further. Moans of your own began to echo around your hotel room as you felt Checo solidifying even further inside of you, managing to hit all of the most pleasurable spots inside of you. Your toes curled around your sheet as your fingers clawed into his shoulders, yourself and Checo already finding the perfect rhythm as this was happening, the rolling of your hips being just as rapid as the pace of his thrusting.

Within a matter of minutes, you were already feeling a tight knot starting to form in your stomach due to how overstimulated the foreplay had caused you to become. With each and every one of Checo's thrusts, you felt yourself massively nearing your orgasm and it was once he knew that you were on the edge due to you forcefully biting down onto your bottom lip to prevent your cries of his name from escaping, he lowered a hand in between your legs, taking the skin around the outside of your entrance into his palm, before he aggressively began to massage. The intense waves of pleasure which this was sending shooting throughout your entire body made you become desperate to fall over the edge and in order to achieve this, you began thrusting upwards in an attempt to create some more friction for you both.

Due to the additional pleasure which Checo was providing you with, you were the first to reach your orgasm seconds after his hand had descended in between your legs and whilst you were waiting for Checo to reach his own high, it was your turn to use your hands to make him feel good, one of your hands curling around the very top part of his length, crabbing onto the tiny amount of it which you were able to reach. After you had pumped your hand up and down several times, you felt Checo lightly twitch inside of you, before a large amount of his cum spilled into you.

You both beamed at each other through gasps of air once Checo had rolled off you, the Mexican wrapping one of his strong arms around your shoulders as you snuggled your head into the crook of his neck.

"If I'm going to be rewarded like that every time, I'm definitely owing to be more motivated to start a collection of pole positions," Checo muttered seductively into your ear, causing you to let out a sigh of contentment as your eyes grew heavy because you knew he wouldn't disappoint you.