276 - Daniel Ricciardo (NSFW)

Requested by AnaOliveira003

Taglist
Garrixer_06 archivebooks miaweston424 jadnhossler925

276: "I know you took that photo on my phone on purpose!" (Smut of angst?)

Due to your job as a top Hollywood actress, your boyfriend, Daniel was finding it very tough to cope without you on race weekends, especially because with the season he had been having, it being the second season with him in a row like this, he needed you around him now more than ever. You may have been unable to be with him in person, but before he left to return home to Australia for his home Grand Prix, you decided that whilst you were together with you having access to his phone, that you would leave him a very sexy surprise on there for him, to remind him of the reward he would be getting when he returned home for doing everything he could to maximise his result.

It was Friday morning in Australia when Daniel finally noticed this, Daniel being in his motorhome, trying his best to calm down because of the intense interviews which he had just had about his lack of pace this season. His intentions may to be to relax by using his usual strategy of looking at old photos of you both to bring back positive memories, however on this particular occasion, after he had gone onto his camera roll, his mouth hung wide open, his pupils dilating at the sight of you being in his favourite lingerie set of yours, it being a red, lacy two piece. Daniel took a deep breath as he felt his underwear becoming extremely tight all of a sudden, the Australian rolling his eyes in frustration because he knew that FP1 was due to start in roughly half an hour. He pondered for a while what he was going to do, Daniel debating whether he was going to sort himself out, or just try to distract himself and wait until later, but he eventually decided on ringing you, Daniel wanting you to know exactly what you were doing to him.

"I know you took that photo on my phone on purpose!" Daniel spoke with slight annoyance the second you had answered, wanting to get straight to the point, quickly followed by the pleasure if that was what you were up for. "Do you have any idea how difficult this is for me? I'm going to be struggling to concentrate during first practice because of you!"

All you were able to do was let out a few chuckles of amusement, but you didn't feel too guilty at this because at least his mind was focused on something else rather than his recent on track misfortunes.

"Who says you have to go that long without feeling good?" You asked him flirtatiously, causing Daniel to jokingly think that you were some sort of mind reader as he was hoping that a phone session would be your intentions too. "You've got time. You'll just have to be quite quick about it."

After hearing those words, Daniel raised his eyebrows in confusion as you suddenly ended the call, but seconds later, his heart was racing in the best possible way as he answered your video call, where you removed the spare hoodie of his you were wearing to reveal that the lingerie set from the photo was underneath. Daniel let out a gasp of surprise, before he rushed his trousers and boxer shorts down to his ankles, being completely lost for words, so deciding that he was going to take his hardening erection into both of his hands straight away. You rushed your own trousers and underwear off at the sight of Daniel aggressively pumping his length up and down in his hands, already throwing his head back with pleasure and letting out a tough grunt, before you immediately barged two fingers through your folds, pressing them down forcefully onto your clit and beginning to rub rough circles onto it. Both of your breathing quickened even further since you were able to clearly see exactly what the other was doing, your movements only becoming more rapid at the sight of Daniel starting to use a second hand to massage his ballsack. This inspired you to cause yourself to feel some additional pleasure too, you adding a second finger, but this one ramming inside of you and vigorously pumping in and out of your soaked entrance.

Minutes later, it already seemed as though Daniel was close, the Australian needing to press his lips as tightly together as he was able to prevent anyone outside of his motorhome from hearing his tough grunts. In order to help both of you along, you leaned your phone up against the lampshade on your bedside table, Daniel still being able to see you, and then took one of your breasts into your now free hand. The sight of you pinching your tender skin in between your fingertips caused Daniel to somehow become even more erect, the sight of you and the heavenly sensation surging throughout your entire body causing you to both fall over the edge at the same time.

"That was exactly what I needed, but please never do that to me again when we're so far apart," Daniel practically begged amidst gasps for breath.

You may have agreed to this at the time, but as you replayed your very pleasurable experience in your mind, you had no idea whether you would be able to resist the temptation to have a repeat for long.