113 - Lewis Hamilton (NSFW)

Requested by MartinaHoner

Taglist
patka_1311

113: "Private jets weren't just built for flying..."

After yourself and your husband, Lewis had recently bought a private jet, you gazed around with awe as you boarded, the luxury being even more lavish than you were imagining. Your pupils dilated as they landed on the enormous, white, leather seats, you being unable to wait to sink down into one and relax as you made your way to Bahrain for the first race weekend of the season, however, as Lewis sat down in the chair beside you, it quickly became clear to you that he was excited about your new plane for very different reasons; Despite your best efforts, the edges of your lips couldn't help themselves from curling up into a small smile as Lewis rested a gentle hand on your thigh at first, but as he became more impatient, his grip tightened as his hand travelled upwards, not stopping until it had reached the very top.

"I was hoping to just relax and watch a movie, but if I'm not mistaken, you've got very different ideas, Mr. Hamilton," you eventually spoke up flirtatiously, resting one of your hands on top of Lewis' to hold it in position in approval after the feeling of his touch had caused his infectious lust to spread to you.

"Relax and watch a movie?" Lewis repeated in shock, almost letting out a few chuckles of amusement. "You could have done that on any plane, but since we've got this one to ourselves, you know that private jets weren't just built for flying..."

Both of you were in agreement that you would stay in your clothes in case you needed to rush apart if your flight attendant was approaching from the kitchen area at the back, but yourself and Lewis were pleased about your decision for other reasons too as it meant that the pleasure would be able to begin a little bit sooner. After raising the armrest which separated you, Lewis didn't hesitate to gran onto your waist as he assisted you onto his lap and once he had, he smashed his lips onto yours in a passionate kiss, one which you instantly deepened. Amidst the kiss you both grinned into it as Lewis' movements began, being gentle at first because he didn't want to overstimulate you. However, just a couple of minutes later, his desire was beginning to take over, you not being surprised at this in the slightest because his light movements would never last for long at all. Due to how eager he was, as Lewis quickened his pace, he planted his hands into your waist to help you with the speed of the rolling of your hips, making the two of you quickly find the perfect rhythm.

From that moment onwards, the intensity of the pleasure began to massively increase, you wrapping your arms tightly around the back of Lewis' neck as your fingernails clawed into his skin, leaving a few scratches. This caused Lewis to let out a few tough grunts, being unable to contain them from any longer because of what the thought of you leaving your mark on him was doing to him, but as his sounds escaped his lips, a devious smirk spread across his lips, Lewis knowing that he would be getting his own back on your waist, both of you being well aware that he was likely to be covering your waist in small marks which were going to bruise. Lewis may have soon been confident that you would be able to maintain your pace on your own, but that didn't stop his grasp on your waist from tightening, the thought of being able to see the marks which he was going to leave for himself that night in your hotel room only causing his erection to somehow grow even more. You let out an angelic whimper of his name at the feeling of him throbbing against you, you feeling slightly disappointed that your clothes were stopping you being unable to feel this inside of you.

Within a matter of minutes, you were forced to press your lips tightly together, dreading the thought of letting out more sounds and being caught. As your moans continued to rise, you resorted to burying your head into the crook of his neck, taking a small amount of skin into his mouth, which was not only silencing you, but also providing Lewis with some additional pleasure. As you did this, he reached one of his hands up and tangled his fingers in your hair, guiding your head to the perfect spots. It was the thought of how you would be the one who was marking his neck for once which put him on the verge of his orgasm, Lewis being the first of you to fall over the edge seconds later with his next aggressive grind. The tight knot which had formed in your own stomach snapped seconds later at the sound of Lewis filling your ears with affectionate words of praise and encouragement, the two of you beaming at each other afterwards as you gasped for breath.

Yourself and Lewis stayed where you were for quite a long while as you recovered, your head being contently snuggled into his chest as he was running his fingers soothingly through your hair, yourself and Lewis only rushing to get up to quickly clean yourselves once you realised that it would be time for your meal to be served, both of you not wanting the staff to have any idea about what you had been up to.