450 - Daniel Ricciardo (NSFW)

Requested by AnaOliveira003

Taglist
Garrixer_06 archivebooks miaweston424 jadnhossler925

450: "How about we create a tape for each other for when we're not together?..."

Over the past year, ever since his career had become almost unbearable at times, sex had been a way for Daniel to get all of his anger out, as well as to be reminded that he wasn't alone and that his biggest supporter, who loved him more than anything, was beneath him. It was because of this, that you couldn't help but notice that Daniel was very tense as he was packing a last few bits into his case on the night before he would fly to Australia for the Grand Prix, Daniel letting out a few agitated sighs as he rammed things inside, not particularly caring whether all of his things were completely neat and tidy.

"Are you being like this because I can't come with you?" You asked sympathetically as you sat on your edge of the bed, reaching your hand down to rest it gently on Daniel's shoulder. "I wish I could be there for you, but I've got the last few scenes of my new movie to film this weekend, so there's nothing I can do about it."

You knew exactly why Daniel was being like this. It may have partly been because of his worries that the pace of his McLaren would mean him disappointing his home fans, but you knew it was largely because of the sex deprivation, but this only caused a mischievous smirk to spread across your lips as you thought of an idea which you were almost certain would cheer Daniel up.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Daniel asked you with confusion as he was zipping up his case, getting a glance at your face out of the mirror, which was on the wall opposite your bed.

"I've been thinking..." You began flirtatiously as you slowly began to pull the sleeves of your dressing gown down over your arms. "How about we create a tape for each other for when we're not together?..."

Daniel's eyes lit up at the sound of your suggestion, the Australian not hesitating to grab his phone out of his pocket and load up the camera, standing it against the lampshade on your bedside table. He was just about to grab your own from the bedside table to do the same, when you rested a hand on his arm.

"How about rather than having two tapes of us pleasuring ourselves, we just have one where we're pleasuring each other?" You suggested alluringly, making sure that Daniel knew exactly what you were imagining.

Once your phones were set up, yourself and Daniel rushed each other out of your clothes, taring them away from your bodies, before tossing them onto the floor without a care in the world about where they landed. Once your clothes had been fully removed, Daniel assisted you onto the bed, helping you up onto your hands and knees, before he made his way around behind you. The sight of you in position on your phones was causing you to become increasingly hot and bothered, you both loving how you were able to watch each other whilst being in your favourite position. The sight of you caused Daniel to become almost fully erect as he was entering you, the feeling of how enormous Daniel was causing you to let out a gasp of surprise, followed by a second as he began to pummel in and out of you, rather than starting off more gently as he typically would. Within a matter of seconds, you were already throwing your head back with pleasure, letting out your first soft whimper of his name and as you did, Daniel leant into your ear.

"For when you'll be watching this when you're alone, just know that I'm missing you so much, my future Mrs. Ricciardo," Daniel murmured seductively into your ear, causing you to let out a resounding cry of his name because nothing turned you on more than being reminded of Daniel's intentions to marry you someday.

As he spoke, his hands travelled down to your waist, forcefully grabbing onto it as he assisted you with your movements, Daniel wanting the pace of the rolling of your lips to match that of his rapid thrusting. As he helped you, Daniel's fingers clawed into your waist, this only causing your walls to dampen even further as you thought about how he was likely to cover you in bruises. It was those images consuming your mind that caused your pace to begin to match his own with ease, Daniel's hands then trailing up your back and resting on your shoulders when he knew you would no longer need his help. However, they were only there for a brief moment before his hands rushed down your neck, then down your chest and not stopping until they had reached your breasts, Daniel cupping one of your breasts into each of his hands. His massaging of your tender skin was rough and forceful right from the start, Daniel pinching your skin in between his fingertips as they circulated around your breasts, moving increasingly closer to your nipples as they did. Once Daniel's fingers had reached your nipples, his fingers began to twirl around them, before he began to squeeze them in between his fingertips. It was this heavenly sensation which caused you to soon be on the verge of your orgasm, Daniel knowing that this was the case by how tightly your fingers were curled around the edge of your mattress. You were the first to fall over the edge, you beginning to gasp for breath as your orgasm washed over you whilst Daniel still pounded in and out of you a few more times. Once he had reached his own high, you let out a gasp of surprise at the feeling of how much of his cum had filled you, Daniel then reaching forward to stop your phones from recording, before he assisted you to lay down onto your side, before he helped you turn over to face him in his arms.

"That is definitely going to come in useful. I'll definitely be watching that many times each race weekend," said Daniel warmly through gasps as you snuggled your head into his chest.

A broad smile spread across Daniel's lips as you began to drift off to sleep in each other's arms, Daniel even somewhat looking forward to his first night without you because of how much he knew the video was going to help, Daniel knowing that his nights away were now not just going to be bearable, but that they would also be somewhat enjoyable.