238 - Juri Vips

Requested by alelealeooo

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife Garrixer_06

238: "Did you leave me a secret love note?"

Many would have expected that entering the Red Bull factory would be tedious because of the many meetings which you had to attend, however, yourself and your fellow Red Bull Academy drivers considered the opposite to be the case. This wasn't only because it would one day hopefully pay off when you were F1 drivers, but also because over the past few years, you had all come up with a kind of secret tradition between you all. This all started when you were alone in a small meeting room tucked away at the back of the factory when you were very young, the childish karting racer within you deciding that it would be a good idea to pull back the enormous blue floor to ceiling curtains whilst you were waiting and write a few hidden messages on the wall, you knowing that this little room was barely used. From that day forward, you would always rush to that room when no one was watching with the naïve thoughts that someone would respond to you. You had eventually gotten into this routine for years and were just starting to consider giving up. but on your first day as an F3 driver a few years ago, you did get a response.

From that day on until the present, this was how yourself and the other academy drivers would mischievously communicate. Many may wonder why you didn't do this through a group chat or anything, but when you were at the factory, you considered this to be so much more fun, especially because the team were still somehow completely oblivious that one of their rooms was decorated with a conversation that had been going backwards and forwards for several years.

For years now, you had loved arriving to the factory to see that someone had added to the conversation, each one of you having a different coloured marker to colour code who was who. A simple 'hi' would even make your day, but on this particular day after entering the room, your mouth hung slightly agape with intrigue at the sight of their being a message in black, a colour which no one had. You let out a gasp of surprise, clapping your hands tightly over your mouth as you got closer to see that the message was addressed to you.

'Y/N, I thought I'd go back to old times, I thought I'd go back to a time when it was just me and you who knew about this tradition, back to a time when we were both anonymous to each other. I'm sorry if you think I'm a coward because of this, but the truth is, I love you. I want to be with you and I can't bare the thought of confessing my feelings in person, but I know that if I don't do it somehow, it will eventually become too late.'

You were in complete and utter disbelief, you concentrating heavily on the message for several minutes as you tried to think of who this could be. At first, you started to think if there had been times when any of the boys had tried to discretely flirt with you, but it was only when you realised that there could be a clue hidden in the message that you realised exactly how it was. You realised it was the driver who had always secretly been your favourite, Juri. Juri was after all the driver who replied to your original message years previously, the two of you having done this anonymously backwards and forwards just the two of you for quite a long while. Due to these thoughts of Juri which were consuming your mind, you had no idea what was going on around you, you not focusing on anything else, this being until your body suddenly jolted as you heard footsteps making their way towards the room, your body turning around to see that Juri was standing behind you with a black marker pen in hand, rather than his usual dark blue one. The two of you then exclaimed each other's name in shock, you with joy, but Juri with fear, this being the reason why he was so surprised that you suddenly sprinted towards him and wrapped an arm tightly around his neck.

"You wrote me a secret love note?" You asked in amazement, beaming at Juri as the Estonian let out a long, loud sigh of relief at the sight of your obvious approval.

"I did and I was just coming to see if I had a reply," responded Juri warmly as he instinctively curled his arms around your waist. "So, you don't think badly of me for not telling you in person?"

"No, I think this is romantic, using the little tradition which brought us together to confess your feelings," you responded lovingly as you pressed your bodies as closely together as you were able. "Besides, I'm glad one of us finally did something about our feelings. I don't know if I would have ever had the courage to tell you."

Wanting to forget all about that and feeling overjoyed that you finally had revealed your feelings to each other, both of you slowly leant in, before your lips gently landed on each other's in your first ever kiss, a kiss which neither of you hesitated to deepen because of how natural it already felt for your lips to be connected.

"So, does this mean I can finally call you mine?" Juri asked you hopefully, holding you at arms length as his pupils, which were dilated with hope, met your own.

"Of course it does," you replied affectionately, before briefly pulling Juri close to you once more.

After that much shorter embrace, Juri took your hand in his as you headed out of the room, both of you already deciding that you weren't going to hold back from showing PDA, that you weren't going to hide anything from anyone and just wait for them to realise that you were together, this being blatantly obvious to your other academy drivers, who seen you both minutes later.