604,640 - Sebastian Vettel (NSFW)

Requested by lethedarkin

604: "I'm going to put this inside of you because even though we'll be in public, I want to see just how desperately you want me..."

640: "You've never tried (sex toy/position of your choice)? Let me change that..."

Due to his very poor luck at the beginning of the season, your partner, Seb was looking for some way to be able to make race weekends enjoyable and entertaining once again. You expected that on the Friday morning of the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix that Seb's expression was going to be a miserable one and it was for that reason why you were so surprised that a mischievous smirk had spread across his lips once you were ready to leave your hotel room and head to the track.

"I've been thinking of exactly how I can bring some enjoyment back to the garage for myself," said Seb seductively, snaking his arms around your waist whilst he pulled you close to him just as you were about to head to the door of your room.

You looked at Seb with slightly raised eyebrows, you being in surprise and intrigue as he reached into one of the pockets of his Aston Martin jacket. Your mouth hung slightly agape at the sight of him pulling out what appeared to be a small vibrator with a tiny controller, you lightly shaking your head at first because you now knew exactly what Seb was thinking and you considered the idea to be insane.

"We can't use that in the garage!" You said with worry, your heart starting to race with panic at the thought. "Of course I know what one looks like, but I've never actually used a vibrator before, so I have no idea how my body's going to react to it and how long I'll be able to keep myself together."

Seb almost let out a chuckle of disbelief at the sound of your words, before his expression softened, a comforting smile spreading across his lips because even though he loved the idea, he would never make you feel pressured into doing something which you didn't want to.

"You've never tried a vibrator before?" Seb asked you with amazement, before he took a few steps closer to you, taking his free hand in your own. "Now I understand what's making you so nervous. You don't have to do this if you don't want to. You know I'd never force you into doing anything."

As terrified as taking this risk made you, as you thought more of it, the thought caused you to become increasingly hot and bothered, especially since you had never been someone to take many risks in regard to your sex life in the past.

"Maybe it is time to try something now, something a bit more riskier," you responded flirtatiously as you took Seb by the hand, entwining your fingers as you made your way over to the bed.

"I'm going to put this inside of you because even though we'll be in public, I want to see just how desperately you want me..." replied Seb flirtatiously, wrapping his arms gently around your front to help to bend you over the bed.

You were already beginning to feel your walls naturally dampen as Seb went over to one of the drawers to put some lube on the vibrator, you already letting out your first angelic little moan as his hand made its way in between your legs, the vibrator slipping between your folds with ease. Taking deep breaths, you stayed exactly where you were for a few moments to get used to the stretching sensation inside of you and once he had helped you to stand up properly, Seb lightly turned the vibrations onto their lowest setting as you were pulling up your trousers and underwear.

As you were heading out of your hotel and driving to the paddock, you were finding it almost impossible to calm your breathing because you may have been reacting to the pleasure better than you had expected considering you had never used a vibrator before, but you knew that things were going to get so much more intense, especially since Seb was the one who was controlling the vibrations and you knew he never went easy on you.

It was Seb's aim to make you last until FP1, meaning that he would need to turn the vibrations up very slowly and gradually, but you had only been sitting in the back of his garage for a few minutes whilst he was talking to his engineers before you were becoming increasingly desperate by the second. At first, you tried pressing your legs tightly together once you had crossed them, but it was as you felt your cheeks flushing scarlet with embarrassment because you felt as though you had no choice to press your lips tightly together to contain your soft whimpers, that you knew you would have no choice but to attract Seb's attention, you beckoning him over to you since his engineer had his back to you.

"I've got a personal issue to take care of. Is there anything major you need to tell me about before the start of the session?" Seb asked his engineer, it now being his torn to worry as he was panicking about there being too much desperation in his voice.

"No, we're done here," replied his engineer, causing Seb to let out a long sigh of relief under his breath as he made his way over to you, the German extending a hand out for you to take once he was standing in front of your chair. "I know exactly what you want and we should have just enough time before we need to be back in here."

Yourself and Seb wanted desperately to break out into a run as you were leaving the paddock, this especially being the case for you because Seb had reached into his pocket one final time to turn the vibrations up, the heavenly sensation which was now intensely taking over your entire body causing your legs to begin to tremble as you felt a large amount of pressure building up inside of you.

You let out a long, loud sigh of relief once the two of you finally had the privacy of Seb's motorhome, Seb sitting down on his sofa, before extending a hand out to you once more and pulling you down onto his lap once you had taken it. Moments later, you let out a whimper of protest because of the sudden deprivation of pleasure due to Seb removing the vibrator, but a resounding cry of his name soon filled your motorhome as the vibrator was replaced by two of his fingers, one finger rubbing vigorous circles on your clit and the other rapidly pumping in and out of your entrance. Being very conscious about how loud you were being, you turned your head to the side to bury it into the crook of his neck as you felt a tight knot beginning to form in your stomach, it feeling as though you were going to fall over the edge at any second. Seb helped you to do this as his free arm curled around your waist, before his hand dropped below it, Seb beginning to forcefully massage your tender skin, which caused you to reach your orgasm within a matter of seconds.

As you started to recover, gasping for breath as you did, yourself and Seb beamed at each other, your expression telling him that you approved of the little experiment you did. After a few moments, he pulled you close to him, running his fingers soothingly through your hair once you had snuggled your head into his chest.

"I don't care if I'm a few minutes later because you're more important," he said affectionately, holding you even tighter as he checked his watch.

You let out a sigh of contentment as you allowed his words to melt your heart, this even more so being the case as he pressed a gentle peck to the top of your head. Both of you wished that you could stay exactly where you were all day, but after a few minutes, Seb knew he desperately needed to rush over to the garage, but as you both did, you smirked at each other with satisfaction since no one else had any idea about what you had been up to.