15 - Lando Norris

Requested by LitaEvans

Taglist
devinagnawnn Sargeants_Wife luminousmoonlight madmaxstan archivebooks jadnhossler925

15: "I'm pregnant." 

Sitting on the toilet with your boyfriend, Lando's arm being wrapped around your shoulders, you clapped a hand tightly over your mouth at the sight of the two lines which were on the pregnancy test that you were holding in front of your eyes. Your heart began to pummel against your chest at this sight, but rather than this being because of how overjoyed you were, it was because you felt sick to your stomach as yourself and Lando would have ideally waited to have children because of your F1 career, you being Lando's teammate at McLaren.

"What are we going to do?" You asked with panic, Lando's heart breaking at the sight of the tears which were welling up in your eyes as you gazed up at him with fright. "There's no way I'm getting rid of this baby, but what are the team going to say? What if the replacement they find is more talented for me and what if this means that I won't be able to get my seat back?"

Sinking down to his knees, Lando flung his arms tightly around your neck as he knew that you were making very valid points. However, after he had clung to you for a few moments, he held you at arms length, planting his hands into your shoulders as the edges of his lips curled up into a small smile.

"I know it feels like it could be a very real possibility, but there's a reason why the team signed you. There;s a reason why they signed you to their junior academy at a young age. They know you're one of the best drivers on the F1 grid, so there's no way they're going to let you go," replied Lando reassuringly, his heart sweltering with pride at the reminder of just how talented you are on the track. "I know you'll need more reassurance than just what I can give you, but one of the first things we'll do is call Zak and Andreas so they can put your mind at ease."

You let out a sigh of relief as it was your turn to fling your arms around Lando, you curling your arms tightly around his neck as you melted into his loving embrace. Broad smiles spread across both of your lips as you stood up from the toilet, it sinking in for you both that you were going to be parents and the two of you finally feeling as though this was something to celebration, rather than something to dread. Lando then took you by the hand as he enthusiastically lead you into your bedroom and once he had he let go of you to go around to his side of the bed. Once you were both laying on top of your covers, Lando reached a hand down to your still flat stomach and rested it lightly on it. He may not have been able to feel anything at this early stage, but that didn't stop him from feeing euphoric and as though he was bonding with your body.

"You've got no idea how happy you've made me and how much I love you both so much," Lando eventually spoke up affectionately after the two of you had spent a few moments in a blissful silence.

No words had ever caused your heart to melt more than those ones, but this record was short lived because for the rest of the day, Lando was filling your ears with loving sweet nothings as you relaxed exactly where you were in order to spend some quality time together as a family.