365 - Charles Leclerc

Requested by PamAndersonFan

Taglist
Garrixer_06 Mandolin016 luminousmoonlight

365: "Fuck! My new teammate's so hot!"

Everyone had expected that yourself and your new teammate at Ferrari, Charles would know each other very well by now coming into testing in Bahrain. However, during the off season, you had only seen each other a handfull of times since most of the time, you were at the factory during different times and when you were together, you didn't have many opportunities to get to know each other. It was for this reason and because he loved how kind and caring you seemed, that Charles was eager for this to change, the Monegasque standing in the back of the garage a short while before the morning session was going to start as he scrolled through your Instagram account on his phone. Charles had only ever seen you in either Ferrari, or your previous team, Alfa Romeo, clothing and it was because of this, that his mouth hung slightly agape at the sight of you wearing completely different clothing. Charles' jaw dropped at the sight of the dresses you wore on non-race weekends since they hugged your curves in all of the right places, showing off your stunning figure without being too revealing.

"Fuck! My new teammate's so hot!" Charles muttered with amazement under his breath, thinking that no one would hear his words because of how busy and chaotic the garage was with team members preparing the car for the session,

Once he had let those words slip, Charles let out a sigh of relief under his breath because he was convinced that no one had heard him and it was because of how he thought he had definitely gotten away with it, that his body jolted as he felt someone tapping him on the shoulder from behind, Charles feeling sick to his stomach as he whipped his head over his shoulder to see the sight of you. An awkward silence descended upon the two of you, Charles' nerves increasing by the second as you were getting over the shock of walking into the garage to see that your teammate was admiring your photos.

"So, you heard what I'd said?" He asked you hesitantly, his voice being barely audible as his cheeks flushed scarlet.

"I did. I'm flattered and you're not so bad yourself," you repleid sweetly, your reaction finally making Charles more at ease. "But seeing you looking through my Instagram certainly wasn't what I was expecting to see oming into the garage."

"I'm so sorry if I've weirded you out, but I wasn't doing it to be a creep. I was looking to see if I could find a bit more out about you since we haven't had a proper chance to get to know eaxch other yet," repleid Charles, rushing his words slightly as he looked down to his feet, causing you to let out a few giggles of amusement because you knew he was the furthest thing from a creep.

Just as you were about to reassure him that you may have been shocked, but didn't think that, you were called to get into the car, you being the driver who was going to be behind the wheel during the morning session. Charles' heart began to race, a broad smile spreading across his lips as he watched you walking away from you. He had to force himself to tare his eyes away from you as you were getting into your helmet and balaclava, but once the session had started and you had started to put in lap times, Charles' eyes remained fixed to the screens around the garage because of how curious he was that you were going to do as well as he was imagining. However, you exceeded all expectations by being the fastest driver come the end of the session. Charles may have been well aware that testing times weren't very accurate, but that didn't stop him from sweltering with pride for you. You continued to be on his mind as you were making your way back to the garage, Charles now being even more certain that he wanted to get to know you better because he found your talent very attractice.

"That was amazing, Y/N! You'll have to give me some advice!" Exclaimed Charles with amazement, not failing to make his enthusiasm known to the garage, before he put a hand on one of your shoulders and guided you to the back of the garage once more. "Continuing from where we were earlier, I'd love it if we could finally spend some time getting to know each other. You may be beautiful on the outside, but I also love your talent and personality, so I really hope you say yes."

You didn't respond straight away because you were left stunned that not only did Charles, the more experienced driver, want your advice, but also it seemed as though he was asking you out. Your head was telling you that Charles had seemed to take a liking to you far too quickly, but then your heart was telling you that with attraction, when you know, you know, which you both did, this thought making you go with your heart.

"I'd love that. How about we have dinner together tonight after the afternoon session?" You suggested hopefully, causing Charles to smile widely at you because your pause had convinced him that he was going to be rejected.

"I#d love that. I can't wait," replied Charles joyfully, trying his best to keep his excitement to a minimum. "But there is one rule though, no work talk. I want to get to know the other side of you because I have a feeling that she's going to be just as a amazing as the F1 driver."