249 - Arthur Leclerc

Requested by drugo_babe

249: "Stop that! We're in public!"

There may have been nothing which you loved more than to addend race weekends with your boyfriend, Arthur, not only because of your desire to support him, but also because of your passion for racing. However, lately, you were starting to dread race weekends, this being because of all the attention which he would get from other girls, who would throw themselves at him.

As you were entering the paddock in Imola that Friday morning, Arthur couldn't help but notice that you were needing to force a smile to spread across your lips and that you seemed a lot gloomier than you normally were. As he realised this, Arthur slipped his hand into yours, entwining your fingers as his thumb caressed over your knuckle, the Monegasque leaning into your ear to whisper in order to keep whatever was bothering you as private as possible.

"Are you alright, mon amour?" Arthur asked you with concern, slightly closing the distance between your bodies so that your arm was brushing up against the other's. "You don't seem yourself."

You felt a painful pang in your heart as you listened to Arthur's question, you being able to hear some fans with paddock passes enthusiastically calling his name nearby.

"That's what's bothering me," you replied with a deflated sigh under your breath. "The times which have hurt the most are the times when girls are asking you out, asking for your number and trying to wrap their arms around you."

"Come on, Arthur, I'd love to be able to have a few minutes of your time to convince you to take me out on a date!" One of the girls called over to him with desperation, but to your relief, Arthur was paying them no attention whatsoever.

Instead, all of his attention was on you, his eyes scanning your lips, before his were suddenly smashing onto your own, His tongue was just about to barge through your slightly parted lips, when you rushed to pull away from him, you not feeling comfortable with that level of PDA.

"Stop that! We're in public!" You murmured with embarrassment as your cheeks turned crimson.

"I done that to get those girls away from us. That's the only way I can think of to get obsessive fangirls to leave us alone," Arthur responded as he rushed his words.

Now you knew the reason, now you knew that he was doing it in order to make your worries go away, you became a lot more open to the idea since he wasn't doing it for you, rather than to promote himself in the media. This time, you allowed him to capture your lips in a passionate kiss, you not hesitating to deepen it and within a matter of seconds, the fangirls had scurried away, being unable to bare the sight. Once they had left you alone, Arthur wrapped an arm around your shoulders as he lead you into his motorhome, gazing at you apologetically once you had sat down beside each other on his sofa.

"I'm really sorry. I know you're not comfortable with those levels of affection in public, but I think the only way people are going to leave us alone is if they see just how in love we are," Arthur responded guiltily, taking both of your hands in his as he let out a shaky deep breath with the fears that you were going to be furious with him.

This would have been the case in any other situation, but to Arthur's surprise a broad smile spread across your lips as you leant forward to press a gentle peck to his lips.

"You don't need to explain yourself to me because I know you done it to stop me from panicking that you were going to be interested in one of them," you replied lovingly as you warmly met Arthur's eyes.

"And you don't need to worry because believe me when I tell you that you're the only one for me." responded Arthur with seriousness, but also with the most affection which you had ever heard in someone's voice. "In future, let's just completely ignore these people, show no signs that we acknowledge them and show a small amount of affection such as hand holding to show everyone just how much of a strong, united couple we are."