599 - Carlos Sainz (NSFW)

Requested by devinagnawn

Taglist
luminousmoonlight madmaxstan jadnhossler925 devinagnawnn

599: Struggling to recover after sex.

The week of the month which you were on your period may have always been the longest of the month because of the pain, discomfort and mood swings it brought you, but it was also an almost torturous week because of your boyfriend, Carlos. He may have been the sweetest during this time of the month, making sure that you were as content and comfortable as possible, but the bad thing was how he would always persistently ask towards the end of the week whether you had finished, his voice always overflowing with lust, which was what frustrated you because it make you want what you were unable to have, that being to have him inside of you.

"Please tell me it's good news," Carlos practically begged you that night once you had come out of the bathroom after you had checked to make sure that you had definitely finished as he had suggested.

Before you responded, a devious smirk spread across your lips as a few giggles threatened to escape your lips whilst you teased Carlos due to his growing impatience, but just as his lips were ready to part to repeat his words, you wrapped your arms around the back of his neck as you leant into his ear.

"After you've had disappointing news for the past few nights, we can finally have what we've both been wanting," you whispered flirtatiously, sending the best kind of tingles shooting through Carlos' body as he suddenly felt his boxer shorts closing even more tightly around his solidifying erection.

You barely had time to take a breath after you had finished speaking before Carlos rushed you into his arms, making his way briskly from the bathroom doorway into your bedroom. As he moved, he crashed his lips against yours in a heated kiss, you not hesitating to deepen it as you were ravenously beginning to remove the other's shirt for them, both shirts being tossed onto the floor as Carlos slammed you down onto the bed. Being on the bed himself as he loomed over you, Carlos planed one of his hands into the bed to be able to support himself as he used the other to forcefully part your legs. Once he had, he rushed to pull your bottoms and underwear down, before he lowered himself down onto you, Carlos slamming into you seconds later, causing you to already let out your first moan of pleasure. Due to how long Carlos had been waiting for this, he immediately began to pummel in and out of you as you wrapped your arms tightly around the back of his neck. As your fingernails gently dug into his skin, you both quickly found the perfect rhythm, the pace of the rolling of your hips being just as vigorous as his own movements. Wanting to show you just how much he appreciated being able to make you feel good again, Carlos began to trail kisses from your jawbone down to your collarbone, kisses which started off softly at first, but by the time he had reached the bottom of your neck, he had started to aggressively take some of your sensitive skin into his mouth, your cries of his name only becoming more resounding as you looked down to see that he was covering your neck in red blotches.

Minutes later, the heavenly sensation which you were experiencing was already beginning to take over your entire body, but that was nothing compared to when Carlos' lips continued downwards on their journey. You let out a gasp of surprise as they rushed over your neck and down to your breasts after they had decided that your neck had received enough attention. As Carlos' tongue began to twirl around your hardened nipples, your hands clawed into his shoulders as your toes clenched around your sheet, you feeling as if you were on the verge of your orgasm within a matter of seconds. The pleasure was building far more quickly than you had ever known it to before as you let go of one of Carlos' shoulders, reaching up so you could tangle your fingers in his hair, guiding his lips exactly where you wanted them. As he was hitting all of the perfect spots, you felt a knot tightening in your stomach, one that felt as thought it would snap at any second. This may have been one of your shorter rounds, but you tumbled over the edge within a matter of seconds as you were overcome with the powerful wave of pleasure which swept over you. The sight of you being so satisfied caused Carlos to join you with his next sharp thrust, before he pulled your head down onto his chest straight after rolling off you as you both gasped for breath.

A few minutes later, Carlos was the first one to recover, however, your breathing still hadn't slowed down much as you gazed up at him weakly, wrapping an arm tightly around his front as you were still overwhelmed with the intense pleasure which you had just experienced.

"I'm so sorry. That was too much for you, wasn't it?" Asked Carlos guiltily as he wrapped an arm protectively around your shoulders. "You should have said something to me."

Just as you were about to reassure him that you still enjoyed yourself, your breathing was almost back to normal, your eyes immediately becoming heavy and closing seemingly without your control as you adjusted your head on his chest. You may have been unable to hear him, but once you were asleep, Carlos filled your ears with sweet nothings, repeatedly apologising, but reassuring you as he reminded you that you were 'always safe' with him during the moment.