635,636 - Juri Vips (NSFW)

Requested by Garrixer_06

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife Garrixer_06

635: "You shouldn't have rushed to get up after I made you feel good because now your legs are shaking."  

636: "Carry me. Please."

You let out a deflated sigh that morning as your eyes began to gently flutter open to the sound of your boyfriend, Juri's alarm ringing in your ears. You would always usually love this time of year with the F1 season starting in just a matter of days, however, this particular morning was different. You would normally always go with your boyfriend, Juri to his F2 races, but being in your final year of university with exams being in a couple of months, you had made the sensible decision to stay home that weekend to complete your mountain of work which was rapidly piling up. It was because of how unfamiliar it was for you to spend time apart from Juri that you wrapped an arm tightly around his front once you had turned to face him, hoping that he would stay exactly where he was for just a little while longer.

"I do still have a little bit of time before I absolutely have to get up..." Juri muttered flirtatiously into your ear, just as you were internally begging for him to stay in bed with you. "Since we're going to be apart for almost a week, how about you give me the good luck I'm going to need for this weekend?..."

A broad smile spread across your lips from ear to ear at the realisation that Juri had woken up with seemingly the same amount of desperation as you had, you allowing him to capture your lips in a passionate kiss as he tightened his arms around you whilst helping you to roll over onto your back. Once he had, he put a small amount of distance between your bodies, rushing both of you out of your nightwear with great difficulty, but once your clothes had both been tossed onto the floor beside your bed, you immediately further widened your legs for Juri to allow him to have the best access possible. As always, Juri's thrusts started off delicately just so he could be certain that he wasn't hurting you and as his gentle movements began, his affection continued, Juri lightly cupping your cheeks as he gazed down at you in adoration, the Estonian making the most of being able to admire your beauty. Once he had fully taken in the heavenly sight, Juri's lips smashed against your own once more, but this time far more aggressively as he massively quickened his pace, Juri firmly planting his hands into your shoulders, before he rushed them down your back. His hands didn't stop until they had reached your waist, Juri assisting you to quicken the pace of the rolling of your hips since he knew that you didn't have nearly as much time as would have been required to have the slow, romantic round which you were both desiring.

Within a matter of seconds, yourself and Juri had both found the perfect rhythm, you throwing your head back with pleasure as the satisfying sensation which was shooting around your entire body was massively intensifying. Being convinced that you would be able to match his pace on your own, Juri's hands travelled around to your bottom, Juri cupping one of your cheeks in each of his hands as he also took this as the perfect opportunity to give your exposed neck some attention. As Juri's rough massaging began, he began to take some of your tender skin into his mouth, his lips closing around it as the tip of his tongue would glide over it. Juri covered your neck in red blotches from your jawbone to your collarbone as he pinched the skin of your cheeks in between his fingers, some of which soon making their way into your crack to provide you with some additional pleasure. The sight of the marks which Juri was scattering all over your neck as well as the sound of the tough grunts which were escaping your lips was causing you to race towards your orgasm, you being the first to fall over the edge as your toes clenched around your sheet. Also being on the verge of his orgasm, Juri's tough grunts continued to echo around your bedroom as he continued to pound in and out of you, you deciding to be the one to help him this time as you curled your fingers around the top part of his length, the very small amount which you were able to reach. You had only been pumping your hand up and down for a few seconds when Juri reached his orgasm, you letting out a gasp of surprise at the feeling of just how much of him cum was filling you.

Yourself and Juri would have cuddles after sex on most occasions, but because of how much you had been rushing, Juri didn't get back into bed once he had gotten dressed, Juri not even getting back into his nightwear and putting his Red Bull team clothes on straight away. Afterwards, Juri left your bedroom without so much as giving you a kiss goodbye, causing you to also get out of bed without thinking anything of it, you rushing your legs over the edge of your bed, before you didn't hesitate to get to your feet. However, once you had, your legs began to violently shake because you hadn't given yourself time to recover, you bending over and clinging to the edge of your mattress as Juri rushed back into your bedroom and over to you from being stood at the top of your stairs.

"You shouldn't have rushed to get up after I made you feel good because now your legs are shaking," said Juri warningly as he steadied your body upright, holding you tightly in his arms once he had, pressing your bodies as tightly together as he was able. "I want to spend these last few minutes before I leave with you too, but I really think you should get back into bed and rest for a bit."

"Since you're not, I won't wither," you replied adamantly, before you gazed up at Juri with dilated pupils. "Carry me. Please and then we'll be able to have cuddles on the sofa for a few minutes."

The thought of you being snuggled into him caused Juri to instantly take you into his arms, you resting your head in the crook of his neck as he softly made his way downstairs with the fear that he would end up hurting you in someway. He sat you down onto his lap once he had reached the sofa, pressing a long, lingering kiss to the top of your head once you had snuggled your head into his chest.

"I love you, Y/N, more than you'll ever know and you've got no idea how much I'm going to miss you," said Juri affectionately as he rested his chin on the top of your head, it now being his turn to let out a deflated sigh because of how much he didn't want the two of you to part.