602,604 - Lando Norris (NSFW)

Requested by imcalled_anna

Taglist
devinagnawnn Sargeants_Wife luminousmoonlight madmaxstan archivebooks jadnhossler925

602: "You know how we were supposed to keep our relationship a secret...? Well, I think (other driver) has seen us together."

604: "I'm going to put this inside of you because even though we'll be in public, I want to see just how desperately you want me..."

At first when noticing the enormous smile spread across your teammate and boyfriend, Lando's face in his hotel room that morning, you weren't surprised in the slightest since you were expecting this as it was the morning of the first day of ,what we all know to be, the first pre season test in Barcelona despite whatever F1 may be trying to call it. Lando was naturally going to be excited that morning because he would be getting a full day to experience what it was like to drive your new 2022 McLaren. However, once the two of you were ready to head to the track, you quickly realised that rather than being a joyful smile, it was a mischievous one.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You asked with a slight giggle as you snaked your arms around the back of Lando's neck.

Well, you know how satisfying it is to get away with things such as sleeping in the same hotel room without anyone finding out, so I was thinking that whilst you're watching me in the garage today, I'm going to put this inside of you because even though we'll be in public, I want to see just how desperately you want me, just how much you're able to concentrate on watching me out on track whilst being overcome with pleasure."

At first, you raised your eyebrows in confusion because you didn't know what Lando meant by 'this', but once he had finished speaking, he reached into his trouser pocket and pulled out a tiny vibrator, causing your eyes to widen with surprise as Lando's devious smirk only grew.

"So, can I?" He added flirtatiously as a matching smirk spread across your lips whilst you nodded in approval.

You knew that this would be a huge risk, but you agreed to Lando's idea because you knew that you may not have been able to spend a lot of time with him that day, but the pleasure would make him feel closer to you. As Lando made his way behind you, you turned around to face your bed, before Lando grabbed onto your waist as he helped you to bend down. Moments later, once he had rushed your trousers and underwear down to your ankles, you let out a gasp of surprise as he lightly slid the vibrator into your entrance, the slightly unusual sensation shocking you at first as you were already able to feel a small amount of pleasure because of the pressure which it was providing you with.

"Take as long as you need to get used to it," said Lando comfortingly as he rested a hand on your shoulder, rubbing soothing circles on it as you took a while to get used to the heavenly sensation which you were starting to experience.

After a couple of minutes, you stood up straight, a wide smile spreading across your lips as you turned around to face Lando because you may have been nervous, but you were also eager to see how well you would be able to keep yourself together when being surrounded by the rest of your team.

As you always did once you had left Lando's hotel room a few minutes apart, you took the lift whilst he took the stairs, before the two of you travelled to the paddock in separate cars in order for you to continue to keep your relationship a secret. You usually wouldn't reunite until you were both in the garage, but on this particular occasion, Lando stopped you in the paddock, the Brit wrapping an arm around your shoulders as he suddenly rushed you around a corner and out of sight.

"You may be wondering how things are going to get more intense with me in the car and being unable to control the vibrations, but don't worry. They're going to automatically increase gradually," Lando muttered alluringly into your ear with satisfaction after leaning into it. "I just had to tell you that in case you thought you were getting away with only feeling the light vibrations which you're feeling now."

Before making his way back into the hustle and bustle of the main walkway of the paddock, Lando pressed a discrete peck to your lips, making a move which not only caused your heart to race because he had never risked that in public before, but also because you couldn't help but notice that his former teammate and great friend, Carlos had just walked past you and was looking at you out of the corner of your eye.

"Lando?" You whispered anxiously under your breath as he was about to walk away from you, you clinging to his arm from behind with fright. "You know how we were supposed to keep our relationship a secret...? Well, I think Carlos has seen us together."

"Oh, crap," Lando muttered under his breath with panic, turning to look at you over his shoulder, before he took a deep breath. "He's a good mate. He's not going to tell anyone. In case anyone else seen, we just need to act how we normally would so that no one suspects anything."

As the two of you made your way back into the main area of the paddock and into your garage, you walked separately, being a few metres away from the other. As Lando was getting ready to get into the car, you sat down at the back of the garage, letting out a deep breath of your own as you snapped your legs tightly together at how the pleasurable sensation was becoming more intense.

Lando hadn't been out for long when the pleasure was starting to massively increase, you needing to discretely press your lips tightly together to contain your soft whimpers of pleasure. In order to distract yourself, you kept your eyes fixed to the timing screens in the garage, your eyes never once leaving Lando's name, but the sight of it was only making you want him to return to you even more. It may have felt like forever, but he luckily soon returned back to the garage for a short break, you letting out a sigh of relief once he did.

"Have you got any idea of what you're doing to me?" You muttered with frustration after standing up in order to be able to lean into his ear.

"So, my plan's working then?" Lando replied mischievously with satisfaction. "I've got a chance to take a few minutes and to have a bathroom break, so how about I put you out of your misery?"

Those words were exactly what you wanted to hear, yourself and Lando rushing out into the paddock and over to his motorhome. Lando may have also wanted to feel some pleasure of his own, but because he knew he only had a matter of minutes, once he had removed the vibrator from inside of you once you were sitting down on the sofa, he wrapped an arm around your shoulders to pull you close to him as his free hand made it's way down in between your legs. Your toes curled in your shoes as it did, you throwing your head back with pleasure onto Lando's chest as two of his fingers barged their way through your folds. One began to rub vigorous circles on your clit, whilst the other began to pump in and out of your entrance, the broadest smirk which you had seen all day spreading across Lando's lips at the feeling of how soaking you were.

Within a couple of minutes, you turned your head to the side, burying your mouth into Lando's shirt as you let out a few muffled moans of his name at the feeling of the knot which had formed in your stomach being about to snap.

"You're doing really well, but you just need to do your best to keep those sounds inside so we don't get caught," said Lando encouragingly as the hand which was previously draped over your shoulder reached up, before Lando began to run his fingers soothingly through your hair.

After hearing those words, you reached your orgasm within a matter of seconds, Lando then wrapping both of his arms tightly around you as you recovered. You pulled yourself together in record time, yourself and Lando quickly making sure you looked presentable before leaving, but once you were back out into the paddock, you noticed that Carlos was nearby, causing both of you to gulp because you knew that even if he wasn't going to tell anyone else, a conversation between the three of you about what he had witnessed was going to be inevitable.