604,640 - Max Verstappen (NSFW)

Requested by lunar2004a

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife Garrixer_06 luminousmoonlight lbushey madmaxstan

604: "I'm going to put this inside of you because even though we'll be in public, I want to see just how desperately you want me..."

640: "You've never tried (sex toy/position of your choice)? Let me change that..."

Standing in front of the full body length mirror in your hotel room to make sure that your makeup was done as perfectly as possible, you raised your eyebrows in confusion as your boyfriend, Max stood next to you with a devious smirk spread across his lips. As his smirk broadened, you couldn't help but notice that he was fiddling around with something in his pocket, you just being about to ask why he was smirking and fidgeting, but before your lips were able to part, your eyes widened with surprise at the sight of what Max had pulled out of his pocket. 

"I'm going to put this inside of you because even though we'll be in public, I want to see just how desperately you want me..." Max purred alluringly into your ear as your eyes fixated on the small vibrator which he was holding.

It was because of the item as well as how you were already nervous enough to be going to your first ever Red Bull team dinner with Max, that you were completely distracted from how handsome he looked in the black suit shirt which he was wearing. The strong aftershave of Max's which you loved so much didn't even manage to capture your attention as it filled your nostrils because the only thing which you were able to think about was about how insane and nerve racking you considered his suggestion to be. After you had processed Max's words, you took a deep breath as your heartrate began to quicken, not only because of how publicly you were going to be pleasured, but also largely because you had never used a vibrator before, meaning that you didn't know what to expect, the additional vulnerability which you would be feeling making you even more worried about there being others around.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" You asked wearily, backing away from Max slightly as he closed the distance further between your bodies. "I mean, I want to be able to make a good impression on your team, rather than barely being able to get my words out and the truth is, I've never tried a vibrator before, so they'll probably be able to tell by expression that something's making me nervous."

Silence suddenly filled the room as Max's expression softened, the Dutchman starting to feel guilty about how much enthusiasm and authority there was in his earlier words before he knew if you would be comfortable with his idea. However, at the sight of this, a flirtatious smirk of your own spread across your lips because you had been thinking lately about ways to spice up your sex life and you thought that this was the perfect way for you to get out of your comfort zone.

"You know what, now that I'm thinking about it, they'll expect me to be nervous because I've never been to one of these things before. So, are you going to get this inside of me?" You asked seductively as you wrapped your arms around Max's neck, lightly grinding against him several times as you leant into his ear.

"You've never tried a vibrator? Let me change that..." responded Max with agreeing to your question as he took one of your hands in his, leading you over to your bed.

Once you had reached it, he bent you over the edge, before lifting your dress up above your waist. Once he had, he rushed one of his hands in between your legs, being eager to get the vibrator inside of you, but once it was nearing your entrance, he slowed down and gently slid it in between your folds as he reminded himself that this sensation would be a strange one for you, especially since it was your first time. You let out a gasp of surprise once the vibrator was inside of you due to how full you felt as well as the stretching sensation which it was providing you with. Your fingers curled around the edge of the bed, you grabbing onto your mattress as Max turned on the vibrations which started very lightly at first.

"Is this alright? Can you handle this?" Max asked you with seriousness once he had pulled your dress back down and helped you to stand upright, you nodding once he had. "That's good, but you do realise that I'm going to be gradually turning up the setting as the night goes on. I've got a small controller in my pocket."

You let out a small gulp under your breath as yourself and Max headed out of your room. The small amount of pleasure you were experiencing wasn't effecting you too much, but that was only until you were sitting in the passengers' seat of Max;s car, you feeling the strong urge to press your legs tightly together as the vibrator was hitting all of the perfect spots inside of you.

However, once you had arrived to the restaurant, you were beginning to get used to the feeling both sitting down and standing up. You were managing to engage in perfectly normal conversations with Max's team members without them suspecting a thing, but Max made sure that the pleasure was significantly increasing before you knew it, you being forced to let out a few coughs every once in a while to disguise the angelic whimpers of Max's name which were threatening to leave your lips. You remained sitting at the table for as long as you were able, but when you couldn't take things anymore, you clutched Max's hand tightly under the table as you leant into his ear.

"I'm getting close. You'd better be in the bathroom soon to finish me off," you muttered into his ear, before politely excusing yourself.

Max took a lot longer than you were hoping once you were in the bathroom, you even thinking that you were going to have no choice but to finish things off for himself, but just as your hand was about to slip down your underwear, Max rushed into the bathroom, gasping for breath as he knocked on your door, it being the only one which was closed.

"Sorry I took so long, but I had to give you some time before coming in here to 'check on you'," explained Max, rushing his words slightly as he crouched down beside you. "Oh, and you don't need to worry about anyone coming in here because I said you're unwell, so they'll all avoiding the bathroom."

A broad smirk spread across your lips as Max's hand wandered down your trousers, you throwing your head back with pleasure as two of his fingers immediately barged through your folds after he had removed the vibrator. Once they had, one began to rub forceful circles on your clit, whilst the other began to pummel in and out of your entrance once, your toes curling in your heels as an enormous knot felt as though it was forming in your stomach. Within a matter of seconds, you felt yourself on the verge of your orgasm, you clapping both of your hands tightly over your mouth as you soaked Max's fingers. Now that his movements were able to become even smoother, Max increased the pace of his fingers, throwing you over the edge way faster than you were anticipating. As you were gasping for breath once you had reached your orgasm, Max got to his feet, before he held you in his arms, then sitting down on the toilet for himself and placing you down onto his lap as you recovered. For the next few minutes, he ran his fingers soothingly through your hair as he filled your ears with affectionate words of praise, Max letting out a few chuckles of amusement as he watched you forcing yourself to stay awake.

"Even though I've tired you out, did you enjoy that?" He asked you warmly, all he got in response being a gentle nod from you, before you mustered the energy to talk.

"I did, but now all I want to do is go back to the hotel and cuddle," you mumbled as you adjusted your head on Max's chest. "I'm way too tired to go back and talk with the others."

After wrapping his Red Bull hoodie around you and putting the hood up to hide you, Max rushed you out of the restaurant and to your car, not hesitating to do exactly what you wanted and just telling his team that you were too ill to go back to the meal. Once you were back in your hotel room, Max helped you into your pyjamas and into the covers, you falling asleep within a matter of seconds of getting into bed because of how thick and fast the intensity of the pleasure had been.