601 - Max Verstappen (NSFW)

Requested by auguriaep

Taglist
Sargeants_Wife Garrixer_06 luminousmoonlight lbushey madmaxstan

601: You are a celebrity guest of honour who has been invited to the race weekend by the driver's team/driver academy.

You had always been a massive F1 fan ever since you were a little girl and as soon as you had made this public knowledge to the world, Red Bull, who you had proudly admitted were your favourite team, didn't hesitate to invite you to the Bahrain Grand Prix as their celebrity guest for the weekend.

After an off season which seemed to drag on for an eternity, you were finally making your way into an F1 garage for the first time. Once you had been instructed to take your seat at the back, you gazed around in awe, it feeling completely surreal to you that you were so close to two F1 cars. You beamed at the sights, sounds and smells around you, your head slowly circulating around the room as you took everything in. During these moments, it was because of your deep concentration that you had no idea that your broad smile had captured the attention of your favourite driver, Max Verstappen, who was just as eager to meet you as you were him, causing his expression to soften as he made his way over to you when he was able to get a free couple of minutes.

"Hey, Y/N, it's so great to meet you!" He said cheerfully, his enthusiasm catching you by surprise because you knew how serious he always seemed during race weekends. "I couldn't wait any longer to come and introduce myself because I'm a huge fan of your brand, of the businesses which you own because of how they promote sustainability and equality."

Your heart began to pound against your chest in the best possible way because of how you would never have imagined that your favourite driver, let alone your favourite celebrity in general seemed to be a fan of yours. Before the start of the upcoming FP1 session, yourself and Max descended into a deep conversation and during it, you only continued to feel even more giddy inside. Your conversation wasn't just awkward small talk as may have been expected, but it was fast flowing, interesting and both of you were eager to get to know your favourite celebrity as a person.

Throughout the day, which then turned into the entire race weekend, Max continued to make time for you wherever possible and it was because of his kindness as well as his keenness to be around you, that the secret crush which you had always had on him grew even stronger and it was when you were laughing and joking whilst heading into your hotel that Sunday night, that you quickly realised that Max felt the exact same way.

"Can I be extremely forward with you?" Max asked you alluringly, leaning into your ear once he had walked you to your hotel room. "You know how I told you how gorgeous you look in that dress earlier? Well, I can't help but wonder what you'd look like if I got you out of it."

Max felt as though he had nothing to lose since he had no idea if he would ever see you again and it was because of this, that he wanted to make the most of the little time which you had left together, Max knowing that the opportunity to spend the night with you would be one which he would never forget, the exact same thoughts also running through your own mind.

"Well, I might just have to let you find out," you replied flirtatiously, mischievous smirks spreading across both of your lips as you unlocked the door of your hotel room.

Once the door had been closed behind you both, Max didn't hesitate to take you into his arms, crashing his lips against yours in a heated kiss as he darted over to the closest available space against the wall. Both of you wanted this far too much to make your way over to the bed, even though it was only a few steps further, Max grinding against you through his trousers as you were beginning to undress each other, you pulling his shirt over his head and Max doing the same with your dress. As you tossed his shirt down onto the floor without a care in the world about where it landed, you let out a gasp of surprise as you were able to feel Max's hardening erection rubbing against you, it luckily only being a matter of seconds before the rest of your clothes were removed and he was barging through your walls and into your entrance. Once he had, you already couldn't help yourself from letting out your first soft whimper of his name, the immediate intensity of the pleasure catching you by surprise.

This gave you the motivation to find the perfect rhythm minutes later, the rolling of your lips being just as relentless as the pace of Max's thrusts. As the pleasure continued to build, you wrapped your arms tightly around the back of Max's neck as his hands rushed down your back, stopping once they had reached your bottom cheeks. Max contently cupped one of them in each of his hands as his fingers slowly explored them, Max letting out a few tough grunts as he did because he had fantasised about this moment many times, the fact that it was now reality causing him to somehow become even more solid inside of you. Due to the additional pleasure which this was providing you with, you were forced to press your lips tightly together. The idea of burying your head in the crook of his neck to muffle your sounds was very appealing to you, but you stopped yourself from doing this as you reminded yourself that you had only known him for a weekend, meaning you didn't know if he would be comfortable with you potentially leaving your mark on him. Instead, it was your turn to initiate a passionate kiss, you tangling your fingers in his hair as you did. Amidst it, part of you was disappointed that you were already on the verge of your orgasm, but most of you wasn't surprised because you expected nothing more than a little meaningless quickie. You were the first to reach your orgasm as you thought about how this had been one of the best times you had ever experienced, Max following seconds later at the sound of you being unable to prevent yourself from finally letting out a resounding cry of his name.

Once he had placed you back down onto the ground and made his way into the bathroom to clean himself up, you curiously waited for him to come out as you got into your pyjamas, you hopefully wondering if he would want to stay the night, but a few minutes later, once he was ready himself, you found out that this would not be the case.

"Thank you for tonight. That was honestly my most enjoyable time," he said sweetly, pressing a gentle peck to your cheek before leaving.

Once you were comfortably in bed, you were feeling extremely giddy at first because your biggest fantasy had become a reality, but after a while, that began to fade away, you realising that Max would have probably considered it to be nothing more than a one night stand and that since you would probably never see you again, that he would soon forget about just how enjoyable things were between you.