216,316 - Daniel Ricciardo (NSFW)

Requested by AnaOliveira003

Taglist
Garrixer_06 archivebooks miaweston424 jadnhossler925

216: "My goddess."

316: "If we're going to have sex now, we're going to have to finish in record time."

Standing in front of the full body length mirror in your dressing room, you took a deep breath as you made a final few tweaks to your makeup. It was daunting for you to be behind a closed door but yet still able to hear your roaring fans who weren't too far away, all of them waiting for you to make an appearence on the red carpet. As a top Hollywood actress, you may have been to countless movie premaires, but this was the most nerve wracking for you because it was your largest movie yet, you becoming a global sensation overnight because of it. 

"You've got nothing to worry about because you'll have me by your side," your boyfriend, Daniel eventually spoke up lovingly, resting a hand on your shoulder from behind, the feeling of his touch and the sound of your voice causing you to snap out of the deep trance which you had entered. "You're one of the most incredible people I've ever met, my goddess, so I know you've got this."

You let out a few giggles at the sound of him calling you the slightly corny nickname he always gave you when he was sweltering with pride, Daniel always cslling you a goddess because he considered your talents and achievements to be way too perfect for this word, but amidst your laughter, the Australian leant into your ear as he lowered his voice.

"I know I can do more than just reassure you to calm your nerves. I know I can do something much more physical to take your mind off them..." He purred alluringly into your ear, sending the best kind of shivers imaginable rushing down your spine.

You didn't need anymore convincing and were about to agree to Daniel's idea, but instead of words, the next thing you knew, a soft sigh was leaving your lips as Daniel buried his own into the crook of your neck from behind, pressing tender kisses to your collarbone. Once he had trailed some delicate kisses upwards to your jawbone, you allowed him to lift you up into his arms once he had made his way round in front of you, Daniel then rushing you over to the nearest available wall and backing you up into it once he had placed you back down onto your feet. You didn't hesitate to connect his lips in a passionate kiss, your hands rushing to explore the other's body as they did despite his suit and your gown being in the way, but it was when he began to vigorously grind against you, that you detached your lips as you began to worry as a sudden realisation hit you.

"If we're going to have sex now, we're going to have to finish in record time," you said with panic, realising what time it must be and that you had to appear on the red carpet within a matter of minutes.

"Don't worry. We will do," responded Daniel assuredly as his geinding movements continued, but being even more forceful this time.

Both of you didn't hold back in the slightest, Daniel's grinding and the rolling of your hips instantly being rough and powerful. Within a matter of seconds, you were crashing your lips against Daniel's in a heated kis once again as you had the strong urge to press your lips tightly together since moans of his name were already rising. Your dress may have been in the way, but that didn't stop the pleasure from quickly surging around your entire body, your legs soon beginning to shake as you were already feeling a tight knot forming in your stomach. Due to your gown, Daniel knew you would struggle to properly wrap your legs around his waist if he held you, so he just pinned you more securely against the wall as he began to fill your ears with sweet nothings once your lips had parted. As he did, his hands wandered down your back, not stopping until they had reached your bottom cheeks and had cupped one of them in each of his hands. You bit roughly down on your bottom lip as his fingertips began to explore your tender skin. Material may have been in the way, but that didn't stop Daniel's pinching motions to cause a heavenly sensation to take over. You may have been the one experiencing additional pleasure, but you soon felt Daniel soften against you, his underwear suddenly becoming a lot more soggy as he listened to the angelic whimpers which were forced out of you as you were trying your best to contain your sounds. You followed him over the edge with his next powerful grind, still feeling the need to keep your lips pressed tightly together once you had in case anyone outside heard you gasping for breath.

Normally at this point, Daniel would hold you close to him as you recovered, filling your ears with affectionate words of praise, but this was not the case on this particular day because of how quickly you had to pull yourselves together. After spending a few moments catching your breaths, Daniel took your hand in his as you darted out of your dressing room, both of you feeling very satisfied as the roaring of the crowd filled your ears once you had appeared on the red carpet because you had both managed to pull yourselves together and no one had any idea of what you had just been up to.