611 - Logan Sargeamt (NSFW)

Requested by Sargeants_Wife

Disclaimer
This was written before the end of the F2 2022 season

611: "I want you to watch through the mirror whilst I make you feel good."

After barging through your hotel room door in Miami, your boyfriend, Logan's lips crashed against your own once he had closed the door behind you. Logan was feeling some of the most joy which he had ever experienced as he guided you towards the bed as your tongues explored each other's mouths not only because he had just scored his first points in F1 in his Williams, but also because he had also done so at his home Grand Prix, Miami being so much more significant to him than Austin and Las Vegas since Florida was his some state.

"After your impressive end to the F2 season last year, I just knew this would happen," you said with slight breathlessness as you were rushing each other out of your clothes, tossing them onto the floor without a care in the world about where they landed.

There was nothing which turned Logan on more than when he would be reminded just how much you believed in him in terms of his career and it was because of this, that your pupils dilated at the sight of his rapidly growing erection. Knowing that it was both of your favourite position, Logan responded physically rather than verbally as he helped you onto the bed, positioning you on all fours in front of the full body length mirror which was opposite the bed.

As would always be the case at the beginning, Logan would show no traces of his affectionate side, the American ramming his length into you as he began to vigorously pummel in and out of you, his aim being to reach his orgasm as quickly as possible. As his movements began, he clawed his fingers into your waist, using it to assist you with the pace of the rolling of your hips. You didn't only soon match Logan's pace because of his control over your hips, but it was also because of the tight grip he had on you, you letting out your first whimpers of his name at the thought of the marks which he was going to cover you in.

Due to how forceful Logan's thrusts were, you were soon able to feel a large amount of pressure building up inside of you, you throwing your head back in pleasure as your cries of his name began to echo around your room. Your fingers curled around the edges of your mattress, you clinging onto it for dear life as you were becoming increasingly hot and bothered and as you did, you were surprised at just how overstimulated you were becoming despite Logan not providing you with any additional pleasure.

You're going to come soon, baby. I can tell you're close, so just try to relax for me," said Logan warmly, the fact that he was revealing his more loving side making the situation even more difficult for you.

You were becoming more aroused by the second as Logan let go of your waist with one hand, placing his hand on top of yours as he started to use his thumb to draw soothing circles on your knuckles. Moments after this had started, you found yourself on the verge of your orgasm, you struggling to keep your eyes open as you were crying out for him.

"Try to keep your eyes open for me, my future Mrs. Sargeant. I want you to watch through the mirror whilst I make you feel good," said Logan encouragingly and not in the usual authoritative way he would normally demand something like this.

However, you knew that there wasn't all innocence behind Logan's words, the Floridan knowing exactly what he was doing when he called you his 'future Mrs. Sargeant', Logan knowing that was your biggest turn on. You always knew that there would be consequences behind not obeying Logan's orders, even if this didn't feel like one, so you tried your best to keep your eyes open and as difficult as this was, your body naturally wanting to keep them closed, you managed because you realised the sight of Logan smiling adoringly at you through the mirror massively helped you, it massively reassuring you that there was nowhere you could possibly be safer in that moment. The sight of Logan caused you to feel as though you were going to reach your orgasm at any second and it was because of this, that you then raised your hand which Logan had hold of in order to take his with you, you placing Logan's hand onto one of your breasts, you knowing that would finish you off. Logan then completely let go of your waist, placing his other hand on your other breast and after a matter of seconds of him aggressively massaging your sensitive skin whilst his fingers circulated around your hardened nipples, you were thrown over the edge into one of the most powerful highs which you had ever experienced, Logan following with his next powerful thrusts.

As you started to gasp for breath whilst you were recovering, Logan wrapped his arms tightly around your front, affectionately pressing his front against your back as he pulled out of you. You both remained like this for a few minutes as you caught your breath, before Logan helped you to lay down onto your side beneath the covers.

"You thought that time was pleasurable? Well, that was nothing compared to what you'll be feeling on the night I win my first F1 world title," said Logan with certainty, his cockiness returning as you smiled broadly at how much he would always believe in his own ability, you knowing that resulted in his success.

"Careful what you say, Sargeant because you're going to make me want to have another round," you replied flirtatiously, but as you snuggled your head into Logan's chest it then became clear that this would not be the case because your eyes immediately grew heavy, you soon drifting off into a deep sleep in Logan's tight embrace.