1. Tom Felton | COVID19

By : slythraco | Tumblr

 Y/N's work can't stop calling her for help at the hospital, which make Tom really sad and worried for his loved one.

Warnings: 1 or 2 swears and the subject of course

Words count: 773 words

-----

Another call, you don't even need to look at the number on your phone screen to know who it is. Your boss. "Allô ?" You say effortlessly. "Hey Y/N ! Sorry to call you again, I know it's your day off today but we really need your help, Nancy just left because she had symptoms and we cannot keep up here." You sigh at what you hear, it's not the first time she calls you at one of your day off like they weren't rare enough but you can't let them in misery without feeling bad. "Alright Marise, I'm coming." You say annoyed. "Thank you so much Y/N !"

COVID-19, what a bummer, it's already horrible to live for the citizen but it's a nightmare for the medical staff like you. You almost get called everyday and you know you're not the only one. The whole world is going through this. You sigh again as you get up from the couch to join your boyfriend in the kitchen, you grimace already, knowing he won't be happy to see you leaving again tonight.

You enter the kitchen, you smile when you see him prepare a good meal for the both of you, looks like he's going to eat it alone tonight. "Tom...?" He turns his head to you, worried, he knows what this tone of voice means. "The hospital just called me." Your boyfriend let's go of all the utensils he has in his hands and looks at you with a sad look. "No." He said angrily, surprising you as he almost runs to meet you on the other side of the workbench.

His arms quickly make their way around your waist. "I refuse to let you go ! Not again !" He complains, your heart breaks at his words. "Tom...I have to. My colleagues are living a nightmare there." You try to explain but it doesn't really work as you see his jaw clenching. "Don't you think I'm not living a nightmare too ?" This sentences truly break your heart into a thousand pieces, you knew he was feeling bad over this situation, so do you. "Tom..." You whisper as you leans him into a hug by sliding your arms around his neck and holding him strongly against you.

"I barely see you anymore, when I finally got the chance to have you next to me, they have to take you away from me." His voice crack while saying that. Is he about to cry ? You pull away just enough to look into his beautiful eyes, they were definitely filled with tears. "And it's not only that, your constantly in contact with the virus what if you catch it ? There's people dying from this shit Y/N !" You gently put your hands on his cheek to make him look in your eyes. "Tom...don't worry, I'll be fine, and I promise that next time I'll refuse their call to spend a whole day with you ! And when this all pandemic settle down, I'd take a big leave of absence so we can catch up !" A barely visible smile appears on his face but it's a enough to make feel a little better.

"Alright..." He said, completely annoyed but he knew he didn't really had a choice. You sigh slightly before kissing his cheek. You pull away to finally get ready to leave. After your bag is ready and you finally put on your nurse's uniform, you walk towards to door to leave but you shout one last thing to Tom across the house. "See you tomorrow love !"

"Wait !" You hear him scream and appear out of nowhere in front of you. "One last hug ?" He asks you but he don't wait for your answer to slide his arms around your waist. Obviously you cannot resist him so your arms surrounds his neck to respond to his embrace. "I miss you already..." he says against your skin as he kisses softly your neck. "Tom...I'm going to be late." You complain but it just makes him hold you even more strongly. "Don't care." He says quickly as his kisses come up to your jaw, cheek and then your lips that he kisses gently and lovingly.

When he finally pulls away, he puts his forehead against yours and look at your face, sadly. "I really have to go..." You whisper and he finally let go of you, with some difficulties. "I love you Y/N...be careful okay ?" You slowly step back to pass the sore you just opened behind you. "I love you too Tom !" You say before finally leaving for another crazy night at the hospital.